400k exp?

Dullmage

Personally, I'd go all Summon, but... ;)

I think you should do Herblore, Runecrafting, Prayer, and then something of your choice.

I was thinking summoning too, but I dont think you could use the 400k exp on any skills that are under 65, so I could not do runecrafting. :thumbdown:

I would say construction, summoning and smithing. and if you can herblore, those are 4 skills that most would say are difficult to level either do to lack of money or lack of patience :D

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

I would go for summoning too. If you don't want to do summoning then go for a skill that's expensive to train like prayer or herblore. ;)

Summoning is just as expensive ;) . Honestly go for Summoning, Runecrafting, Agility, Mining, or Slayer. I put them in order of best to do going down.

randomkcopyq.png

I would go for summoning too. If you don't want to do summoning then go for a skill that's expensive to train like prayer or herblore. ;)

Summoning is just as expensive ;) . Honestly go for Summoning, Runecrafting, Agility, Mining, or Slayer. I put them in order of best to do going down.

Don't use it on slayer.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I personally used 2 on mining and 2 on runecrafting, so I could get 75 in both. I'd recommend using it on a useful skill you don't really like to train or want to level fast.

2dvjurb.png

Don't use it on slayer.

Why not? It's one of the slowest, if not the slowest skill to train.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Summoning, Runecrafting or Agility.

All the other skills can be brought or speed trained without much effort.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

1 Observation, and then my Advice:

How did you complete WGS without having 65 Herblore? I thought that was a Requirement...maybe I'm missing something there. Your sig shows you only have 63 Herblore...am I not understanding the sig correctly? Is there a stat enhancer that can be used?

In any event...I would recommend spending the XP on a stat that has few options for levelling...such as Herblore or Summoning; both require gathering "seconds" in order to complete a finished product. I would not spend it on Runecrafting or Agility...these skills have multiple ways to level that are very quick, whereas Herblore and Summoning do not. Also, I would advise against using it on Slayer. The whole point to the tasks is gaining Slayer Points and Charms...not sure why you would want to avoid that.

My own plan is to use the XP on Herblore...if I ever get a chance to finish the quest (Still having trbl with Summer's End). I got my Herblore to 65 to meet the requirement of WGS. If my calcs are right, and I applied all 400k XP to Herblore today, it puts me just over Level 71...about 45k short of being able to make Range Pots. I plan on closing that gap before I finish WGS so that I am able to make Range Pots immediately upon the completion of the quest.

\'

I used 3 getting my prayer to 70, and one on herblore.

Overall though, I reccomend herb, rc, and summ.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Don't use it on slayer.

Why not? It's one of the slowest, if not the slowest skill to train.

Slayer also trains other skills, and is profitable and generally fun. In my opinion, there are many better alternatives.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I just completed WGS :thumbup: and need help deciding what I should spend my 400k experience on. My stats are below and suggestions would be great. :thumbsup:

Well there are a multitude of options to be considdered. As for now i would not waste any EXp on summoning unless you intend to get it to 85 and beyond in the bear future. Using it on skills such as Herblore and Farming might be wise options to considder. Something like aggility could also come in handy. I know agility is a rather easy skill to train, but it does get tedious after a while. If i were you i would blow it all on Herblore though. It can be a profitable skill at high levels along with a decent farming level.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I gladly used all 400k On agility

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

1 Observation, and then my Advice:

How did you complete WGS without having 65 Herblore? I thought that was a Requirement...maybe I'm missing something there. Your sig shows you only have 63 Herblore...am I not understanding the sig correctly? Is there a stat enhancer that can be used?

In any event...I would recommend spending the XP on a stat that has few options for levelling...such as Herblore or Summoning; both require gathering "seconds" in order to complete a finished product. I would not spend it on Runecrafting or Agility...these skills have multiple ways to level that are very quick, whereas Herblore and Summoning do not. Also, I would advise against using it on Slayer. The whole point to the tasks is gaining Slayer Points and Charms...not sure why you would want to avoid that.

My own plan is to use the XP on Herblore...if I ever get a chance to finish the quest (Still having trbl with Summer's End). I got my Herblore to 65 to meet the requirement of WGS. If my calcs are right, and I applied all 400k XP to Herblore today, it puts me just over Level 71...about 45k short of being able to make Range Pots. I plan on closing that gap before I finish WGS so that I am able to make Range Pots immediately upon the completion of the quest.

\'

I used a Greenman's Ale (m) to get the 65 Herblore to start the quest. If your playing to do WGS soon try to buy this in advance because it can be a pain to get since they buy for about 100k street price. :wall:

As for farming I used a garden pie.

Summoning and agility. I used 1 on smithing, and 3 on summoning. 79 summoning rocks.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

The only skill that it would be worthwhile for you to use it on would be summoning or possibly prayer.

Just remember that the xp can only be used on a skill level 65+

That narrows down your choices unless you plan to level a certain skill to 65 and then use the xp on it.