21st April 2009 - Tale of the Muspah

Hitman247m

Okay, so more people got bans today apparently, and another person seems to have gotten a warning through pm box (who the hell is Mod Dc though o.o). It seems like this is going kinda slowly >.>

There seems to be a LOT of additional rewards from this quest, lol. Apparently theres an alternative jelly spot now.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ali the Wise after the quest, accumulates all the details about the Mahjarrat storylines.

Cool, I'm gonna check him out when I finally get home so I can do this quest ^^

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Anyone know how to do the fire raft puzzle...

Starting to irrate me now :x

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

i was rather disappointed. junk rewards, storyline was stuff i mostly allready knew, i and i was hoping that telling ali about the marhajaat would give me some sort of reward.. especialy for the WGS part!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Soo far, the rewards we know of are:

[hide=Rewards]From the Quest:

1 Quest Point

1,000 Magic XP

800 Mining XP

800 Woodcutting XP

500 Firemaking XP

1x 200 XP Lamp from the Nature History guy in Trollweiss Hunting Area

A few spots where you can kill white jellies without anyone else.

Ali the Wise who compiles all info on the Mahjarrat's from the other quests.[/hide]

Soo far, the rewards we know of are:

[hide=Rewards]From the Quest:

1 Quest Point

1,000 Magic XP

800 Mining XP

800 Woodcutting XP

500 Firemaking XP

1x 200 XP Lamp from the Nature History guy in Trollweiss Hunting Area

A few spots where you can kill white jellies without anyone else.

Ali the Wise who compiles all info on the Mahjarrat's from the other quests.[/hide]

Theres apparently also some mine that you can get uncut sapphires from, but they spawn extremely slow as I heard.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

Okay, so more people got bans today apparently, and another person seems to have gotten a warning through pm box (who the hell is Mod Dc though o.o). It seems like this is going kinda slowly >.>

There seems to be a LOT of additional rewards from this quest, lol. Apparently theres an alternative jelly spot now.

Could you elaborate on the bannings?

How many people have been banned so far? How many people are banned today? Are they giving smaller bans too? If yes, what is the "limit" for being perm banned (how much cash you made or whatever).

I know you won't know it all either, but anything is fine. It went really quite after the topic about it got closed.

somone must know how to do the fire raft bit..

HELP ME

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

The quest was excellent, low requirements and a small reward, but still excellent.

I think people complaining tend to forget, they weren't always high leveled. For lower level players this will probably become their first experience with the mahjarrat, which is extremely exciting.

Stop expecting every update to be catering to you, there are other players in this game too.

Edit: On top of that, we now know what a muspah is, we know what the ritual is for, we know they do battle to determine who is sacrificed, and we have an explaination as to why lucien may want to gain power.(we all remember how weak and useless he was when we first faced and defeated him(if you went that route))

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

i was just thinking, why the hell doesn't this quest merit any museum kudos?

I think the information you discover, and the existence of the muspah tail pretty much merit it.

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

i was just thinking, why the hell doesn't this quest merit any museum kudos?

I think the information you discover, and the existence of the muspah tail pretty much merit it.

On that subject, hasn't it been long enough for those morons at the digsite to build a boat.. I mean common..

[hide=]090421190020.png[/hide]

Lawl \'

What about it?

Anyway I enjoyed the quest. Can't wait for the sequels. <3:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Could you elaborate on the bannings?

How many people have been banned so far? How many people are banned today? Are they giving smaller bans too? If yes, what is the "limit" for being perm banned (how much cash you made or whatever).

I know you won't know it all either, but anything is fine. It went really quite after the topic about it got closed.

Thus far I know of at least 4 people that got banned which I have names for -- there are more, however, I know that for sure.

One of them only made 10m off the bug, after 2 hours or so. Another one was almost 2300 overall, only made like 20m I think.

Theres more but yeah... theres gonna be a lot more bans handed out

Also, apparently... Theres an option on Quick Chat. Go to "I am doing quest: ..." and look at M... new quest coming soon? "Mysteries of the Mahjarrat"

yea i see that too in quick chat interesting.... 2 weeks from today i'm on a plane to navy boot camp so it had better come out later this week or next or ima be royally pissed >_< :wall: :wall: :x

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

[hide=]090421190020.png[/hide]

Lawl \'

What about it?

Anyway I enjoyed the quest. Can't wait for the sequels. <3:

"What I am become". bad grammer jagex :shame:

Actually you're wrong. That grammar is impeccable.

Look up the famous quote from oppenheimer "I am become death, destroyer of worlds."

It's called a poetic archaism.

[hide]

[/hide]

It's not bad grammar, as stated above. The phrase "What I am become" is one thats found mainly in religious texts. And of course "I am become death"

Look up the famous quote from oppenheimer "I am become death, destroyer of worlds."

It's called a poetic archaism.

yea and oppenheimer was quoting shiva or one of the hindu gods so score :D

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor