How is a typical high lvl supposed to be like?

llVIU

I'm a high level and people outside my friends list keep saying that I bought/hacked this account, I may not act like a typical runescape player at all, and I only rarely interact with people outside my friends list because I got no reason to risk being reported for a stupid reason.

So what's a typical high level runescape player like?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way I really think that a high-level account may have been hacked or bought, is when it acts "nooby" E.g, not knowing where places like seers village or Trollhiem are, or they do things like beg.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

mature and knowing

This. Some may say high levels are arrogant and short-sighted, but that's not how they're supposed to be like, only how some high levels really are.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

mature and knowing

Typical? No.

Expected? Yes.

Most people assume lvl 130s+ always know better than everyone else does, even if that other person might know far more about the subject.

Either way, the basic idea is: the higher the lvl, the higher the knowledge.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

mature and knowing

Typical? No.

Expected? Yes.

Most people assume lvl 130s+ always know better than everyone else does, even if that other person might know far more about the subject.

Either way, the basic idea is: the higher the lvl, the higher the knowledge.

I'm not saying that every high lvls are smarter than low lvls, just high lvls normaly have a good experiencie.

I don't think a High level is supposed to "act" like anything, just be yourself, and if other people don't like that and accuse you of buying or trading the account, well thats there problem ::'

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Typically high levels are supposed to keep to themselves in public opinion. As for people thinking 130+ players know better that's not always the case. My friends will ask me a question before they go to anyone else. Though now they've started asking me what the next update is, when it's gonna be, etc. :lol: :wall:

So my friends basically think i'm a Jagex staff member because I know runescape so well. I think that counts as mastery of the game...

A typical high level? Pfft, be yourself. If you don't act like the rest of 'em, that's good. Whether or not you act mature as a high level is a matter of public opinion, which doesn't matter much at all.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

All high levels are the same they kill steal,crash,don't share,lie, I bet most of them are bought or hacked every other high level that does the same thing are just abusing there power like every power-hungry Wall-Street person out there.

All high levels are the same they kill steal,crash,don't share,lie, I bet most of them are bought or hacked every other high level that does the same thing are just abusing there power like every power-hungry Wall-Street person out there.

I resent that remark.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Most are asocial with players not on their friends list.

That's because there's a lot of harassment. Keeping your chat open is asking for abuse.

Lol, little frustrated?

Most are asocial with players not on their friends list.

That's because there's a lot of harassment. Keeping your chat open is asking for abuse.

Actually, I always keep my chat on (not friends only) and I don't see what the big deal is, I do get random people talking to me and it's somewhat fun

Typical high level.

Lol your only level 100.

Lol your only level 80

Lol your only level 60.

Lol, you don't even have a skillcape.

Lol, im richer than you.

Lol My stats are 99 99 99 99

Lol, I dont talk to noobs.

Lol, stfu noob.

ROFL LOOK AT THIS KID NOOB.

O.O

mature and knowing

This. Some may say high levels are arrogant and short-sighted, but that's not how they're supposed to be like, only how some high levels really are.

I think everyone should be like this. Your putting a lot of fake confidence in high levels to be mature and knowing; why because their high leveled? Your thinking that old people and high levels are the same type of people, but they have nothing to do with one another.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Typical high level.

Lol your only level 100.

Lol your only level 80

Lol your only level 60.

Lol, you don't even have a skillcape.

Lol, im richer than you.

Lol My stats are 99 99 99 99

Lol, I dont talk to noobs.

Lol, stfu noob.

ROFL LOOK AT THIS KID NOOB.

You're either lying or have had some really bad luck

I have a lot of "high lvl" "rich" friends and none of them are like that, even to "noobs"...

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

its actually impossible to answer your question everyone has their only personality but most do expect higher lvls to be more wise and respective to others and themselfs but there are also alot of stereo type morons/idiots it really depends on 1 persons manners behavior attitude and almost impossible to define how should a (high lever) should act on a game..so ye its about it :wall:

d6c4baddbe.png

I don't think my attitude has ever really changed, other than the fact that I am more knowledgeable now.

blah blah stereotypes blah blah

They (we) are just like everyone else... some people are nice, some are [bleep]s.

I expect anyon 'high lvl' to know most stuff, like no ranging in melee armour, maging in d hide, etc <3:

side note : I'm a jerk in game, and i dont consider myself high lvl due to my lame total :thumbdown:

X_kaylin_X.png