Total Level

bob34763w9

At the moment the levels for me are quite long, but only because I'm training skills like Slayer and Runecrafting. Theres still some fairly easy levels to get. But for me it never becomes a pain, the more I play, the more I get used to it.

coza17.png

I found levels really started dragging on and on for me after I got to 1500~ because that's about when I got all stats to 70. Getting to 70 is quite easy, but once you pass that point the gaps in exp gets a lot bigger and more noticable imo.

hzvjpwS.gif

For me it will be when only agility is left to get 99. And even then ill probly come to enjoy the skill eventually. so 2300+ for me

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

From a concrete viewpoint, I think most skills get harder between levels 70 and 80 and even harder after 80. Since many people often have a few high skills and a few low ones, I'll base the calculations on level 80 being the "changing point." This equates to:

1209 total for f2p

1920 total for p2p

But once those low skills are raised, it becomes very easy to get levels. So from a theoretical standpoint, I'd say 1300 and 2100 respectively.

2496 Completionist

At 98+ skill average here's my two cents on the topic. Skilling comes painful when you have no skills left to train which you enjoy during that moment. It just isn't exactly the same to train 98-99 rc or construction...

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I'm in the low 1800's total and I could probably get 2000 in less than 2 weeks. But I just hate Runecrafting, Hunter, Woodcutting, Agility and Thieving.

I don't find anything really dragging. I just play, I don't really calculate how much time to x level or anything of that jazz. It's not a time cruncher based game for me. Sometimes I'd rather just sit back and pick cabbages. Each to his own.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I find farming and agility a little more painful though, and they are both still rather low level...

<3 Farming.

@ the bigger question..

I feel like it depends on what skills as well as what levels you have. If you have say 2k total with 20 99's obviously it'll still be easy to get up levels.

Farming gets a bad wrap. If you have lots of gold its a very fast cape to get. I did 92-99 in 31 days. Cost me like 80m.

Fools_Taco.png

I find farming and agility a little more painful though, and they are both still rather low level...

<3 Farming.

@ the bigger question..

I feel like it depends on what skills as well as what levels you have. If you have say 2k total with 20 99's obviously it'll still be easy to get up levels.

Farming gets a bad wrap. If you have lots of gold its a very fast cape to get. I did 92-99 in 31 days. Cost me like 80m.

And i got 80-99 in 180 days with 50m and enjoyed every minute :D Shame i stopped after 99, no fun now i have no level to aim for :roll:

Ontopic: I think @ 2000 total in p2p the levels can drag since you probobly have 85-99 in your most favorite skills already.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Skills become exponentially worse to train as you level. For me, after level 70 it starts to become tedious.

The first principle is you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool --- Richard P. Feynman

I found magic really entertaining to level, despite what I had to pull out of my virtual wallet to get what I have now. IT was extremely enjoyable for me, and maybe that's why I went to 99 :P Alternatively some skills like construction, thieving, and hunter are just zzz's for me. Ironically, I enjoy runecrafting and herblore more :roll:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I am not sure. I just got 1800 total like a week ago, and now I have 1824 total. It really depends what you are training.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

total lvl has little to do with it, its actualy lowest skill, enrix e b is 2330something total lvl but he could easily get 30 total lvls in 1 day (hes all 99s with 55 fm)

so its not total lvl, its lowest skill and id say when your lowest skill is 80 it gets harder unless that 80 is an easy skill

a_final_name.png

"Easy levels" keep changing. I still have a ton of easy levels left imo, and I'm 2002 overall with all 70+. If you have a lot of 90+ stats you're going to consider your 70s easy. When your highest stat is 70, you won't consider it easy.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.