Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm its going to be hard balancing selling my SGS without getting caught in a crash.

If they fix 76k'ing then everything will drop within a few hours so its going to be tough as hell to not lose money if you've investing in rising items (weapons and high end armour/jewelery)

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

mmm its going to be hard balancing selling my SGS without getting caught in a crash.

If they fix 76k'ing then everything will drop within a few hours so its going to be tough as hell to not lose money if you've investing in rising items (weapons and high end armour/jewelery)

Even if they fix tricking, the money is still in-game. The inflation will still be there. So the only loss you'll suffer is from artificially inflated prices from people mercing these items. So lets all be happy that the only people who will suffer will be the ones who took part in artificially inflating the prices (by buying "raising" items). :)

Prism_Swords.png

I think that the Halloween event WILL be released this week, seeing that this week is the same week as of which Halloween is on.

Oh, and for some reason, the Twitter page doesn't work for me. :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I think that the Halloween event WILL be released this week, seeing that this week is the same week as of which Halloween is on.

i dont think jagex has ever released halloween in november either o.O

anywhooo i think some twitter mentioned a jmod being scared of this week, so that pretty much seals it

Naaxi.png

i dont think jagex has ever released halloween in november either o.O

anywhooo i think some twitter mentioned a jmod being scared of this week, so that pretty much seals it

That was a FunOrb mod. ;) So Halloween on FunOrb is coming aswell.

This Twitter also confirms my assumption. They had a poll about what holiday event people liked the most and the grim reaper house came first.

Now after 2 years, we finaly get to enter Grims house yet again "The House of Death".

New player made video in the SpotLight on our #RuneScape channel: "Dave's Video Camera" by Logdotzip at http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/pgU7o. Enjoy :-) Ajd

I had to lol

Grats on getting your vid faved. :o

I loved your video Logdotzip, one of the most creative ones of seen in a while. Jagex made a good choice when they favourited it. :^_^:

I wonder when Funorb Halloween will be released.

Darn. No game update this week. To speculate about what the next update will be, feel free to visit this forum: http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/3nL9LI -Ems(RSDev)

3 minutes ago from CoTweet

No update this week. :(

It's kind of like when a TV show gets really popular and they decide they won't show a new episode every week <_<

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

The hot trophy they won. :o

http://twitpic.com/nzsyx - The Golden Joystick that your vote helped give #Jagex :-) Ajd

http://twitpic.com/nzt0v - Our Golden Joystick in its new home with our other trophies. Ajd

Annoying, no update this week. :(

The hot trophy they won. :o

http://twitpic.com/nzsyx - The Golden Joystick that your vote helped give #Jagex :-) Ajd

http://twitpic.com/nzt0v - Our Golden Joystick in its new home with our other trophies. Ajd

Annoying, no update this week. :(

If you squint, it looks kinda kinky.

*runs*

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Perhaps the reworked fairy update, Fairy Tale PT 3 and bloom lighting will be released next week.

Tbh that's probably how some sort of release is going to go.

I saw first hand that they're introducing bloom lighting with the fairy rework and the fairy rework is coming with FT P3, so it's a conceivable update. I'm not sure exactly when It'll be out though, it seems a little soon, but it is probably one of the bigger updates that is likely to come soon.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Perhaps the reworked fairy update, Fairy Tale PT 3 and bloom lighting will be released next week.

I saw first hand that they're introducing bloom lighting with the fairy rework and the fairy rework is coming with FT P3, so it's a conceivable update. I'm not sure exactly when It'll be out though, it seems a little soon, but it is probably one of the bigger updates that is likely to come soon.

I saw the videos of the GameCity conference posted by Me/MechscapeRen and saw that so that is where I got the idea.

I really hope the skybox will come with bloom lighting as well :pray:

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I saw the videos of the GameCity conference posted by Me/MechscapeRen and saw that so that is where I got the idea.

I really hope the skybox will come with bloom lighting as well :pray:

It's a pretty decent conclusion. Don't know about the skybox though.

And I was there IRL. Those bloom effects are hot <3:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].