Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work 9 hours tomorrow. *sigh* Oh well, this will give time for some guides/preliminary reward rates coming out. So I can get ready on Tues :)

Until then, I just mine.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

if you want a quick level 3 reward after the release without figuring out the new challenges i'd advise you do 5 steps of a clue today with the 6th incomplete so you can cash it in right after the update next week.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Zoom the Meerkat picture (http://twitpic.com/28kdzw/full) - are those new gloves, boots and a new bow?

Looks like it, atleast I can't recognize them.

Mercanary gloves, the boots are not leather but they kinda look like basic default shoes.

The bow is not Kayle's Shortbow from Blood Pact, the colors dont match up.

if you want a quick level 3 reward after the release without figuring out the new challenges i'd advise you do 5 steps of a clue today with the 6th incomplete so you can cash it in right after the update next week.

Not guaranteed to finish it though as clues can now be longer than 6 parts despite not getting more than 6 rewards thus they're broken.

Zoom the Meerkat picture (http://twitpic.com/28kdzw/full) - are those new gloves, boots and a new bow?

Looks like it, atleast I can't recognize them.

Mercanary gloves, the boots are not leather but they kinda look like basic default shoes.

The bow is not Kayle's Shortbow from Blood Pact, the colors dont match up.

The feet have red lines on the sides. New sandals, perhaps. You're right about the bow too. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Kayle%27s_Shortbow

As for the Meerkats, this may mean that Summoning (and other skills) will be required to complete certain challenges...

2dgucz6.png

Need.....membership...nao!

Other than that, I really hope this week is the TT Update. I would put 100k into the party room if it's not. Honestly. <_<

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Other than that, I really hope this week is the TT Update. I would put 100k into the party room if it's not. Honestly. <_<

Then you're gonna be 100k richer because this is the last week this month. So Jagex got no excuses.

heh i quit my job this morning, but i didn't quit it to play Rs, i quit it because i hated my job.

Anyway is it today that the update will come? I'd say good timing if so, than i can get some trail items before too many others do to.

/Off topic.

Why do foreigners learn dutch when they go work and live in Belgium? We don't oficially speak dutch in belgium and those idiots partners of mine are all foreigners and can't speak nor understand flemish, only little dutch.

Was there no more room in the netherlands for even more foreigners maybe? :P

Anyway i cba to speak dutch just because some polish geezer learned dutch instead of flemish and i'm terrible at speaking dutch.

Well can't blame them since you can't really learn flemish since the whole world is trying to surpress that language and class it as a dialect.

/rant :D

Stupid foreigners i curse thee!

Then you're gonna be 100k richer because this is the last week this month. So Jagex got no excuses.

100K richer?

I really hope this week is the TT Update. I would put 10000000000000k into the party room if it's not. Honestly. <_<

Then i'll get 10000000000000k richer right?

Edit: I'm editting my post suddenly i'm on the tip it treasure trail page, WHAT THE F?

Before i can figure out what the hell just happened i get directed to the runescape homepage then my internet browser shuts down completely.

My pc has a mind of it's own, it want's me to do treasure trails!!!!

Me and my pc have so much in common.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

@Fluffywastog Dungeoneering is not the final skill, we have plans for more but none are in development right now. [Mark]

:unsure:

:(

This really means they plan to switch focus to their other games and let runescape die a silent dead in the next 5 years

How on earth could you possibly draw a conclusion like that from such a simple statement. They JUST released Dungeoneering, do you honestly think they would immedietely start working on another skill?

Yea specially when they said they had 3 skills (dungeoneering being one of them) under development on the official forums about 6-8 months ago.

Fact, Jagex mods either; lie a lot, change their mind a lot or forget a lot. Or just a combination of those.

Just keep this in mind, never rely on Jagex.

are you....feeling ok....?

Should i? I'm unemployed so i don't feel quite "okay" right now.

Not because i don't have a job but because i must now spend hours finding a new one and boy i hate that most of all, i'd rather clean toilets in a train station than searching for a job!

But when there's new clues to hunt i will :D

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Yea specially when they said they had 3 skills (dungeoneering being one of them) under development on the official forums about 6-8 months ago.

Fact, Jagex mods either; lie a lot, change their mind a lot or forget a lot. Or just a combination of those.

Jagex has literally never said they have three skills in development. ESPECIALLY not 6-8 months ago. Stop trying to make up things, if you're trolling you're doing a bad job of it.

Maybe take the time of unemployment to improve your research skills.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

are you....feeling ok....?

Not because i don't have a job but because i must now spend hours finding a new one and boy i hate that most of all, i'd rather clean toilets in a train station than searching for a job!

I can understand not being in the best of moods, but my god...what was all that about foreign people?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Jagex has literally never said they have three skills in development. ESPECIALLY not 6-8 months ago. Stop trying to make up things, if you're trolling you're doing a bad job of it.

This did mentioned something about 3 skills.

But if I recall rightly it was more along the lines of they had 3 skill concepts on the table when they decided to develop dungeoneering.

Ergo they did not say they were working on 3, they said they had 3 workable ideas. 1 is now in-game. Which leaves at least 2 skill concepts on the table waiting for dev time to be assigned.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This did mentioned something about 3 skills.

But if I recall rightly it was more along the lines of they had 3 skill concepts on the table when they decided to develop dungeoneering.

Ergo they did not say they were working on 3, they said they had 3 workable ideas. 1 is now in-game. Which leaves at least 2 skill concepts on the table waiting for dev time to be assigned.

You got that right sir.

Ps: Can one not be just a little bit wrong about something nowadays?

rvedit2.png

When you're trying to say jmods are liars and you should never rely on Jagex because they said 6 months ago they had 3 skills in dev, but now they say they have none. No you can't be wrong with the facts.

Cause the actual fact was they claimed to have 3 concepts on the table, which is very different from 3 in dev.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Haha but anyway it doesn't changes my point that you should not rely on Jagex, they always change their concepts and ideas but they do keep saying that they won't do stuff than a few months later they do it.

rvedit2.png

Sucks these dutch-speaking 'polish geezers' took all your jobs, doesn't it :thumbup: