Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

I was expecting dung after that failed tt update :thumbdown:

How was it failed? Added a whole new tier of clues and a bunch of awesome looking rewards, the god sets help out lots with GWD too.

Not to mention it's a (short term) money sink to help with the recent surge in prices.

2v8sgvs.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAZE OF BEEEEEEER

Okay, now that I got that out of my system.... Looks like it could be a fun quest. Looking forward more to the updates later in the month, though. Dungeoneering part 1.75 and a new way to gain Void Knight favor points sound like a lot more continuous fun than a quest that could take (enjoyably) an hour, or more than that if it's got puzzles that are worse than EW3.

a70c7.png

Trololol

For as much as you seem to know about the game, I would think you'd be able to read the BTS and figure out the quest comes first.

And the TT update is fun, and brought more opportunities for decent rewards from clues.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Trololol

For as much as you seem to know about the game, I would think you'd be able to read the BTS and figure out the quest comes first.

And the TT update is fun, and brought more opportunities for decent rewards from clues.

Because they always stick to the update schedule.

Trololol

The man has a point.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

They haven't even given us an update schedule is like a year, they just started to BTS last month, and other then delaying the TT update, they did it in the order they said.

The only thing they've done in a long time that even hinted towards an update schedule was them telling us they were going to do something eventually.

They've only messed up once so far, and even then, they still released the TT update in order compared to the other updates

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

They haven't even given us an update schedule is like a year, they just started to BTS last month, and other then delaying the TT update, they did it in the order they said.

The only thing they've done in a long time that even hinted towards an update schedule was them telling us they were going to do something eventually.

They've only messed up once so far, and even then, they still released the TT update in order compared to the other updates

Dude, way too much logic. These are the Tip It forums, remember?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

^I smell a Void Knights Quest. Looks good though.

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Trololol

They DO stick to the update schedule. The updates always come in the same order as they are mentioned in the bts.

TT update was delayed to next month, but it was released right after the dungeoneering update.

So next update will be the Void Knight quest.

I miss the chaos elemental. Also where the hell has the postbag gone?

They were "working" on it...

On a side note, are all updates from the last CE letter already brought out?

I can't find the translated text anymore, I only knew there was something about the wyrms, the void quests and something else. :P

They were "working" on it...

On a side note, are all updates from the last CE letter already brought out?

I can't find the translated text anymore, I only knew there was something about the wyrms, the void quests and something else. :P

Wassup! Jambo! Bonjour!

A Man: From beneath you, it devours. Jungle, desert, ice. Deafeating it shall reward many kinds of adventurers.

A plan: The plAnets aRe set to aligN; kith anD kin will fight. More than one judGe is fAted to die thiS yeaR howevEr.

A Canal: The pieces are black and white; like good mysteries they come in fours. But the game is void; there are no Grandmasters here. A temple may sit between the pieces.

Panama!

Happy New Year!

Chaos Elemental

From the RS wiki. Only the last Mahjarrat quest is yet to be released.

namnlskopia.jpg

Coming this week to the RuneScape #Fantasy #MMORPG, playable for free at http://www.runescape.com http://twitpic.com/2f0lj3

Hard to tell what's in there, looks like some sort of water/air borne beetles. Is the character floating slightly?

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I'm interested to see how this affects Dungeoneering party grouping. Up until this update it was all about doing 25(ish)-35 large 5:5 (mostly). We'll see how this turns out, I'm personally hoping that Jagex will do something related to this, such as adding a better grouping system or something. Can't think of many ways though.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.