Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

The update will be cool, but I'm not very excited because I know I wont be able to buy any of the good items. I'll have to rely on old fashioned luck, which hasn't been good to me in my nine years of 'scape.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The update will be cool, but I'm not very excited because I know I wont be able to buy any of the good items. I'll have to rely on old fashioned luck, which hasn't been good to me in my nine years of 'scape.

The beauty of it is, though, that you are guaranteed an item.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

The beauty of it is, though, that you are guaranteed an item.

Not true.

1) Some of the TT rewards are rubbish (firelighters etc.) So guaranteed item does not = guaranteed good item.

2) Didn't they say they are adding MORE low end reards so they could do this? Further diluting the odds of the good stuff.

3) You still have to get the clue in the first place.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

level 1 and 2 are easy to get but the rewards are crud.

lvl 3 ain't too bad; but still takes a few hours to get one.

If these new clues are rarer still and boss monsters only we're talking maybe 1 a day tops for average player.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

clues really are not that rare

level 1: go theive hams will take probs less then 1 min for a clue

level 2: kill jellies or any other med level monster

level 3: do a few slayer tasks and you got it

Unless it was changed, jellies drop lv 3 clues.

Everything is crashing due to this update, specially ranged stuff. Armadyl is only 16m a piece now!

Hi,

Just to confirm, the game update is not today.

To speculate, please use the Future Updates forum.

:)

It's quite bad it's got to the stage now where a JMod has to update us daily to tell us if the update will be out or not. Now players have started to assume updates will be out first thing Monday morning and if they're not it's obviously a no-update week :wall:

Whatever happened to just waiting for the update to come out at some point during the week? :???: [/old man grumble]

I am interested to see what new items these treasure trails will bring. Given the rewards from Level 3 clues it suggests there will be some pretty high level stuff and armour probably more valuable than Third Age (should they release armour). It would be nice to see some more God items for Zaros, Seren and the Desert Gods :thumbup:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I find lvl 3 clues very easy to get because I get one almost every task so I wouldn't say they take a few hours to get. To bad the update wasn't today, oh well tomorrow then.(Hopefully)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Hi,

It's quite bad it's got to the stage now where a JMod has to update us daily to tell us if the update will be out or not. Now players have started to assume updates will be out first thing Monday morning and if they're not it's obviously a no-update week :wall:

Whatever happened to just waiting for the update to come out at some point during the week? :???: [/old man grumble]

I am interested to see what new items these treasure trails will bring. Given the rewards from Level 3 clues it suggests there will be some pretty high level stuff and armour probably more valuable than Third Age (should they release armour). It would be nice to see some more God items for Zaros, Seren and the Desert Gods :thumbup:

I always thought Tuesday has been the update day for the past year or two. If an update comes out on Monday it's usually because they skipped two weeks straight.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

No, no game update today.

Mod Emilee at page 2 on Quick find code: 16-17-90-61378755

Also believe this MMH quote fits this situation :P :

Updates go live when they are ready, not before and not because everybody posts "BUT I WANT IT NAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO!!!!!1111!11oneeeoneone!!!"

:P

The update will be released when it is ready to be released and not a moment sooner.

~ MMH ~

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Hi,

The message telling us there's not gonna be an update is quite useful now Dungeoneering is here. I wouldn't want to start a dungeon at any time during the update hours if there was a chance there will be an update halfway through it.

No Game Update Today!

Hi,

Just to let you know (and to allow you to resume normal gameplay without having to keep hitting the refresh button!), the game update is not being launched today. Don't worry, we will be having a game update this week, it's just not quite ready yet!

In order to get a better insight in to how we organise game updates, we suggest that you read our Upload Manager's (Mod Nexus) blog which can be found here.

blk.gif

Its the first time they have said there wont be an update today, before I even wake up.

No Game Update Today!

Hi,

Just to let you know (and to allow you to resume normal gameplay without having to keep hitting the refresh button!), the game update is not being launched today. Don't worry, we will be having a game update this week, it's just not quite ready yet!

In order to get a better insight in to how we organise game updates, we suggest that you read our Upload Manager's (Mod Nexus) blog which can be found here.

blk.gif

Its the first time they have said there wont be an update today, before I even wake up.

"We need to make sure the clan we leaked information to has enough time to buy up certain resources before the update goes live. A lot of their members have doctor's appointments today."

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

No Game Update Today!

Hi,

blk.gif

"We need to make sure the clan we leaked information to has enough time to buy up certain resources before the update goes live. A lot of their members have doctor's appointments today."

Lol.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

No Game Update Today!

Hi,

blk.gif

Shoot I still need to buuyout Str ammys. brb

jk.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Actually the odds are very slim of being released "tomorrow" as you both posted at 5am in BST so "tomorrow" in Jagex terms would be thursday, which is unlikely. =P

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Well about 40 minutes ago when Mod Emilee renamed the "No Update Today" thread to "The Waiting Room" she said she'd have some info within an hour. This was on Page 124 of that thread in the "Future Updates" forum, if anyone is curious. :thumbup:

Quick find code: 16-17-574-61378985

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Well about 40 minutes ago when Mod Emilee renamed the "No Update Today" thread to "The Waiting Room" she said she'd have some info within an hour. This was on Page 124 of that thread in the "Future Updates" forum, if anyone is curious. :thumbup:

Quick find code: 16-17-574-61378985

Kind of off topic, but I was reading that thread and lol'd:

LETS HAVE MUKIPZ BABYS AND THEY SPREAD THRU RUNESCAPEND BRING TT UPDATE NAOW!

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top