Your first car

wild_goat_14

well i still have my 2000 Pontiac grand prix

its been a pretty good car... starting to fall apart though... ac hasn't worked for a year or so... the roof leaks cause the person who owned it before me took out the sunroof and did a crappy job butting a normal one on...

hoppin to get a new car soon but ims poor... :cry: and paying for college isnt helping any either...

New Sig Coming soon!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 21, quite time I buy a car, and I will buy it this next weekend: Toyota Echo 2002. Going to cost me 2k, but is a pretty reliable car. 255k Kilometers and 2 accidents, but still drives and looks like new (I know the actual owner of the car :P).

Heh, decided to post my car, and yes, it still runs like new :D

[hide=]2j4ub8l.jpg[/hide]

If it's not our old piece of crap minivan than I have to probably buy my own. Which will be an equally crappy car, since I have about $1000.

I'll rather buy a board of wood with 4 wheels and an engine than drive a mini-van. :lol:

--

I'm surprised how many spoiled kids are in my school. A quarter of the parking lot is filled with BMWs and Mercedes. -.-

Did someone say key scratch? :twss:

Destroying assets of another, in spite of jealousy, gets you nowhere in life.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

If it's not our old piece of crap minivan than I have to probably buy my own. Which will be an equally crappy car, since I have about $1000.

I'll rather buy a board of wood with 4 wheels and an engine than drive a mini-van. :lol:

--

I'm surprised how many spoiled kids are in my school. A quarter of the parking lot is filled with BMWs and Mercedes. -.-

Did someone say key scratch? :twss:

Destroying assets of another, in spite of jealousy, gets you nowhere in life.

Meh, the kids with powerful cars are likely to do something stupid and crash if they've not long passed.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

--

Me too. It probably wouldn't smell terrible and be filled with all sorts of crap like that van is. :roll:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

My dad just bought my car that he is going to give me. (WARNING I AM GOING TO SOUND LIKE A SPOILED NUBLET). He just bought a Bugatti Veyron he did say however if I get straight A's for 3 years and am class valedictorian for three years more I can get a Koenigsegg CCX

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

i hope it's not lol. i really want a sick car.

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

My dad just bought my car that he is going to give me. (WARNING I AM GOING TO SOUND LIKE A SPOILED NUBLET). He just bought a Bugatti Veyron he did say however if I get straight A's for 3 years and am class valedictorian for three years more I can get a Koenigsegg CCX

Err, it may sound ignorant of me not knowing you, but those are two of the most expensive cares in the world, unless your dad is a billionaire, i find it incredibly hard to beleive that.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Err, it may sound ignorant of me not knowing you, but those are two of the most expensive cares in the world, unless your dad is a billionaire, i find it incredibly hard to beleive that.

my dad is just a plain old centimillionaire (100 million dollars +). sorry to burst your hopes.

• 1 month later...

My first car was a '97 dodge avenger....never had any problems with it the 3 years I owned it...from 48k miles up to around 70k. It then got totalled in an accident when a semi truck hit me.

Now I have a 94 camaro 8-)

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

'94 Saturn SL2. Best car I have and will likely ever own. It drove like a dream until time caught up with it.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Liiiiiar. I just don't want you to have one. Even though I don't like that sports look.

my dad is just a plain old centimillionaire (100 million dollars +). sorry to burst your hopes.

Liiiiiiiiar. You could buy friends. And grades.

My dad found a 95 Lexus (SC), and it looks like we might get it. I wouldn't complain, my brother and mother drive Lexuses and they've never had a single problem. Quality cars right there. We're trying to sell the Dodge RAM I was supposed to get (a 2500, extended cab, V10), because it has more problems than we expected. I hope my dad doesn't try to go cheap on me as he does with, you know, everything else. Because if it breaks down or something, I have to get my own car after that. And I already have to pay insurance and gas, because of course when my parents make more money, the less they give me. (My brother and sister didn't have to pay a thing. My brother got a '99 Firebird/Trans Am and my sister got a nice Mazda)

Oh well. Still got a year 'til I'll be driving. Not sure why my dad already wants to get the car.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I know quite a few very rich people, and judging by how you said stuff, it seems to me as though you are lying.

Take a picture of your house or living room or something with time stamp.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I know quite a few very rich people, and judging by how you said stuff, it seems to me as though you are lying.

Take a picture of your house or living room or something with time stamp.

And a tip.it sign in the pic. With depth.. ie, lying in the middle of the floor a few meters from the camera.

A 1988 Pontiac Tempest which I bought off of my mother for $1. I drove it literally until one of the wheels fell off. Man, I loved that car.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

So, both of those cars are 250mph+ and the Koenigsegg is especially tricky to handle. I find it unlikely that you'd be able to handle one of them without crashing.

I have nothing to "unspam" with. Hm well, now that i think of it. My older brother and his wife got a new BMW (3 series Touring) a couple of years ago from his moms husband. But my brothers wife is the one who drives it, since he doesn't have a liscence... And he is 31 haha.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Gonna attempt to get my liscense soon, and if/when I succeed, I'll probably get my Parents car, namely a Volvo 850.

Looks horrible, but damn, it's fun to drive it <3:

volvos.jpg

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

So, both of those cars are 250mph+ and the Koenigsegg is especially tricky to handle. I find it unlikely that you'd be able to handle one of them without crashing.

I have nothing to "unspam" with. Hm well, now that i think of it. My older brother and his wife got a new BMW (3 series Touring) a couple of years ago from his moms husband. But my brothers wife is the one who drives it, since he doesn't have a liscence... And he is 31 haha.

Yeah, no father in the right mind would allow his kid to drive one of those without some serious driving lessons or something.

Call me overly modest, but even if I was a billionaire I would still get my kid a car under twenty grand as his first car. First, I wouldn't want his whole class to think he is one of "those" kinds of wealthy people, and second, getting a high end sports car is just dangerous for a teenager.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I think that's really cool looking, actually return. And I really like the color.

L0rd, I wish the parents around here had as much sense as you. There are about thirty Mustangs in our school's parking lot at the beginning of the year, all no older than 07 and many of them Shelby or GT. About five by the end of the year ... Plus a lotta kids get ridiculously large trucks. Most of the drivers in my group of friends have good starting cars, not exactly luxurious or fancy, but they get hit so much because those kids can't handle fifteen feet of truck!

Augh. That's one reason I'm happy I won't be driving our Dodge. It's 16 feet long. And a V10 is really pretty hard to control when you hardly know how to drive.

I recently bought myself a Toyota Echo 2002 for $2000 CAD. Not that bad for a car from that year and 258k kilometers on it. Very economic on gas and still runs like a new car and has no rust anywhere. Standard, I love this car.

1996 Pontiac Grand Prix 2 door :D

Bought it with 180,000 miles for $500, and fixed a headgasket. its made it to 208,000 miles thanks to a college commute

HPIM0286.jpg

P.S.- Yes, that is a convertible dodge dakota in the background. one of 4000 some from the factory =D>

Oh man, my uncle has a convertible Dakota. He hasn't kept it in repair, though, and it's just sitting by his barn, haha. That's a nice Grand Prix, too, especially for how much you got it for.