Micheal Jackson dies of heart attack

Brad25891

I never really listened to any of his songs, and I just generally though he was creepy so I didn't like him. R.I.P. though I guess.

I still don't get why celebrity deaths always get way more coverage than any normal, "non-famous" person's death.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really listened to any of his songs, and I just generally though he was creepy so I didn't like him. R.I.P. though I guess.

I still don't get why celebrity deaths always get way more coverage than any normal, "non-famous" person's death.

He was a musical genius. And we all know the best of the best are always a bit weird.

RIP Michael Jackson, may you find your peace.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I think this is a good time to post this screeny.

sigj.png

This was talking about prom, just over a month ago.

I'm going to listen to some of his songs now...

I don't care what everyone else thought about him, I always liked Michael Jackson, and always liked his music. RIP Michael. :(

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Although I don't doubt he had a strange sexual appetite, I still respect him, not only as a musician, but as a person. He has been through a lot, his whole life he has been on a pedestal open to anything people wanted to throw at him. He probably had a hell of a stressful adult life. RIP.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

R.I.P

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Well, why does their life get way more coverage than a normal person's life? I don't see why it would be any different for their death.

Pixeloaded.jpg

I've listened to MJ's music for many, many years now, I must have started listening to his music at around aged 5, I have never looked back since. I've adored his music from start to finish. My brother has near every album of his released on CD. When I first heard of this I thought it was a joke, but then my mother text me saying he'd died too, so I put on the news and there it was...

I've just been in a big argument with some chick over his accusations. I really appreciate the maturity of Tip.It's community, at least you show some well deserved respect. A man who has near doubled the second biggest selling album is clearly a man with a lot of talent.

I never doubted his sexual preferences regardless, this sure is a sad day. Rest in peace.

libertherme.png

Wow, every time I look at this thread title is a small shock.

Your right. I still can't believe it. Right now I'm listening to his music and his music alone. A small tribute to a great musician.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Obviously he was highly gifted by people doing immitations of him on talent shows, the legendary moon walk, or just the syncronization of his moves, he was the modern day Elvis, but I definately prefered Micheal, people looked at his flaws, when he did have a skin disease, which people totally ignore, it's not like you can help your flaws, especially when you're under heavy media criticism, he made the best out of what he had, and had a stressful past few years, I have huge respect and admiration for the man.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Wow, every time I look at this thread title is a small shock.

Your right. I still can't believe it. Right now I'm listening to his music and his music alone. A small tribute to a great musician.

bring him back nao@@@@@@@ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Suddenly no matter how creepy he was in the second half of his life we all want him back so much.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

What disease did he have, anyway? All I ever hear is people saying that he had "a" skin disease.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

What disease did he have, anyway? All I ever hear is people saying that he had "a" skin disease.

He had skin cancer at some point but I dont think that's what triggered it. There was also rumours in several gossip magazines (Not that I read them :-$ ) that he was going through an anorexia stage. Although this does seem a little sudden since there was no news on any recent illnesses though.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I thought I'd be fifty before he passed away. This is a huge loss for the industry.

Best wishes to his friends and family.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]