This Weeks Update to be "Low Key"

3PointMan

Nope. This weeks update was just an update to the grand exchange website page.

They removed a few categories and did a few adjustments.

I wouldn't really call it much of an improvement, but it's very low key.(They mentioned it in Recent Updates).

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. This weeks update was just an update to the grand exchange website page.

They removed a few categories and did a few adjustments.

I wouldn't really call it much of an improvement, but it's very low key.(They mentioned it in Recent Updates).

Mod Emilee said on the RSOF that it was just a delay to the update intended for today. She said that there were some last-minute tweaks that they needed to do. As far as the GE page goes, that was changed a week ago.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Hey, I think I found the update; it is indeed very low-key, and there's a reason why you may not see it.

Clear your cookies, then refresh the homepage of runescape.com

Old.

Hope its the Music Cape finally unlocked them all. :)

Took me forever to get Pirates of Penance music track unlocked and in the mean time I fell in love with the Barb Assault mini game. :lol:

Bring on the cape! :pray:

090707193545.png

:P

I think if the Music Cape does in fact come out, then we will probably see it at 600, 650, 700, in that pattern, not at say...627

Also, to the person that said the Quest Point Cape is someone looking for an easy way out, I have 99 Defence and Magic, as well as a QPC, and I found 99 Magic the easiest of the 3, with Quest Point being the hardest, as I spent a week to get 92 to 98 Defence, and a week for the last 5 or so quests I needed

Spaz4010.png

What if.....MA comes out, and it will probably have its own song, making 600 songs, perhaps music cape will be released at the same time??! :o

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

There won't be a music cape, it's not really an achievement to get all the songs and it's not a major part of the game.

Yes, it is an achievment. It requires all quests, getting a champion's scroll, having 70 Strength, HP, Agility, and Ranged, visiting multiple areas, etc.

So low key you can't see it.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

It doesn't require beating all the quests, only completing them to a certain point. All the other requirements you mentioned are not worth a cape. Bottom line is there won't be a music cape I guarentee it.

smallsigr.jpg

It doesn't require beating all the quests, only completing them to a certain point. All the other requirements you mentioned are not worth a cape. Bottom line is there won't be a music cape I guarentee it.

Are you saying no cape, ever? or just this coming up update.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Er... We are approaching 600 songs as of Mobilizing Army and you're completely doubting that there will ever be a music cape?

*600 songs

*Introduction of bards with the running update

*A clandestine hint noting that the next update will be "low key."

I won't say that there will or won't be, but completely ignoring these signs is almost ignorant.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Er... We are approaching 600 songs as of Mobilizing Army and you're completely doubting that there will ever be a music cape?

*600 songs

*A clandestine hint noting that the next update will be "low-key."

I won't say that there will or won't be, but completely ignoring these signs is almost ignorant.

I guess we'll see who's right tommrow.

smallsigr.jpg

*600 songs

I never professed a side, hence there is no "right" or "wrong."
hopesolopatriot.jpg

*600 songs

I never professed a side, hence there is no "right" or "wrong."

She also didn't say it was happening tomorrow (or whenever we get our next update).

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

I can say, that somewhere... in all the activity on all the worlds in our galaxy, someone will update something today. In fact, my antivirus has updated this morning already, so an update has already happened.

Sooo low-key.

By the way...

is there going to be a statue of obama for are update? i think it would be tight but idk.

Edit: Where'd my avatar go? [probably offending word]!!!

Edit2: http://[Please Use QuickFind Code].com/c=OBq4ptyJCRg/[Please Use QuickFind Code]?16,17,578,59123451 - enter at your own risk!!!

We have a skillcape for firemaking, fletching, magic (to some extend its as easy as fletching) I wont mention herblore because its a money sink (a huge one) but it is as easy as fletching and most of the gathering skills (I am not looking at woodcuttng) because they take SOME time.

It doesnt matter how you look at it but having all the songs is bigger achievement than bot-likeish skilling of the above skills... where is the achievement in firemaking and WC ?

MUSIC CAPE > FM , flecthing, magic, herblore *just IMO, woodcutting, fishing, cooking, crafting ...

heck 1/4 of the skills DO NOT deserve a cape.