This Weeks Update to be "Low Key"

3PointMan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly hope that it's not a music skill cape, as music skill cape is just basically a Quest cape for people who are too lazy to get a 99 skill and want an easy route out.

We will never have a music cape, so don't worry.

Didn't someone find a render for it in a Jagex cache or something?

I honestly hope that it's not a music skill cape, as music skill cape is just basically a Quest cape for people who are too lazy to get a 99 skill and want an easy route out.

I wouldn't call the music cape "easy"

You'd have to have the quest cape to get it.

Plus you have to of visisted every inch of land, had every random event, explored every dungeon and perhaps ahrdest of all....of gotten a champions scroll

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Didn't someone find a render for it in a Jagex cache or something?

I didn't hear about that but I'm sure Jagex stated we were only getting a Music Emote (air guitar) and no cape.

Zerker_jane.png

What if they mean key as in keyboard keys like WASD as in a new way of movement as in the new babymaking skill.

ITs MA tbh with new movements and angles and views? We should be able to use WASD in fullscreen to rotate screen and/or move character. WHen are we getting low detail fullscreen anyways?

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

about that....

1) music cape would Require quest cape and a champ scroll to obtain

2) look me in the face and say that Qpc is easier then 99 fletching

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Want a easy way out? Fletching Cooking and thieving.

Quest cape is by no means easy, it takes a lot of varied skills raised into their mid 60's, with some into the 70's with high combat stats and puzle solving skills (provided you didn't read a guide, if so your a lazy, lazy guy). On top of that, the exp summed up is higher than 13m, the required to a 99 skill.

It migh be more amusing to get, but it certainly isn't the easiest.

Summing up, Quest haters are nub :(

yea the quest cape is arguably the hardest. why? because there is no limit to how many times you will have to re-earn it. when you get a 99 you have the cape forever but with the quest cape you have to continue working at it.

Y_Z.png

I'm strangely happy it didn't come out today while i was at work, now lets hope it doesen't come tomorrow either, Please make it wednseday Jagex ::'

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I'm strangely happy it didn't come out today while i was at work, now lets hope it doesen't come tomorrow either, Please make it wednseday Jagex ::'

You high or sumat?

Tomorrow IS wednesday

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You high or sumat?

Tomorrow IS wednesday

Oh yeah, forgot i had monday off work, it's confused me. Please Thursday then haha.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

this is why i hate the new jagex regime. remeber it was a big deal when they took off a week to finish up the hq update? and that update was a game changer. how many weeks this year have they taken off or thrown some crap update at us? this is why i think we should demand a bts again. i personally feel like my money was put to good use last year, but this year i feel like i'm being robbed because very little of our money is going to server matinance, most is going towards updates that we arn't getting :wall: .

Y_Z.png

this is why i hate the new jagex regime. remeber it was a big deal when they took off a week to finish up the hq update? and that update was a game changer. how many weeks this year have they taken off or thrown some crap update at us? this is why i think we should demand a bts again. i personally feel like my money was put to good use last year, but this year i feel like i'm being robbed because very little of our money is going to server matinance, most is going towards updates that we arn't getting :wall: .

How do you know very little is going to server maintinence? Did you jsut randomly come up with that?

If you don't like paying for it, don't, they aren't forcing you to. Don't forget, your not paying x amount per month for a new update every week, your paying for 8 or 9 years of updates which make up a whole game.

zqXeV.jpg

Quest cape is by no means easy, it takes a lot of varied skills raised into their mid 60's, with some into the 70's with high combat stats and puzle solving skills (provided you didn't read a guide, if so your a lazy, lazy guy). On top of that, the exp summed up is higher than 13m, the required to a 99 skill.

That's definitely not true, considering less than half the minimum skill requirements for a quest cape are lvl 65+. You don't even get 1M in a skill till lvl 73. To get a quest cape you probably need about 6M experience at the most.

Either way, quest cape is definitely harder to get than most skill capes because besides the ~6M XP req, you have to do about 200+ (300+ ?) hours of questing. Fortunately it's very diverse compared to the monotony of obtaining most other skill capes so the time flies by

77yLQy8.png

[hide=]

That's definitely not true, considering less than half the minimum skill requirements for a quest cape are lvl 65+. You don't even get 1M in a skill till lvl 73. To get a quest cape you probably need about 6M experience at the most.

Either way, quest cape is definitely harder to get than most skill capes because besides the ~6M XP req, you have to do about 200+ (300+ ?) hours of questing. Fortunately it's very diverse compared to the monotony of obtaining most other skill capes so the time flies by

[/hide]

6M exp fro the quest cape isn't true, it might caps at his minimum at 9M, but certainly not 6M.

As for the quest time it depends.

I would say 200-300 h with guides and 300-600h without guide. Mourning ends adds about 100h if dnoe without guide (just as i did...sigh :(