This Weeks Update to be "Low Key"

3PointMan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]
I honestly hope that it's not a music skill cape, as music skill cape is just basically a Quest cape for people who are too lazy to get a 99 skill and want an easy route out.

Want a easy way out? Fletching Cooking and thieving.

Quest cape is by no means easy, it takes a lot of varied skills raised into their mid 60's, with some into the 70's with high combat stats and puzle solving skills (provided you didn't read a guide, if so your a lazy, lazy guy). On top of that, the exp summed up is higher than 13m, the required to a 99 skill.

It migh be more amusing to get, but it certainly isn't the easiest.

Summing up, Quest haters are nub :(

That's definitely not true, considering less than half the minimum skill requirements for a quest cape are lvl 65+. You don't even get 1M in a skill till lvl 73. To get a quest cape you probably need about 6M experience at the most.

Either way, quest cape is definitely harder to get than most skill capes because besides the ~6M XP req, you have to do about 200+ (300+ ?) hours of questing. Fortunately it's very diverse compared to the monotony of obtaining most other skill capes so the time flies by

[/hide]

6M exp fro the quest cape isn't true, it might caps at his minimum at 9M, but certainly not 6M.

As for the quest time it depends.

I would say 200-300 h with guides and 300-600h without guide. Mourning ends adds about 100h if dnoe without guide (just as i did...sigh :(

I don't ussually uses guides, but I gave up after 5 days for ME. And yes, I had quest cape at one point, I would deffinately say it's more impressive then most skills capes(outside of agility, prayer, slayer..etc)...I'm too lazy to complete all the quests now.

w4M8t.png

this is why i hate the new jagex regime. remeber it was a big deal when they took off a week to finish up the hq update? and that update was a game changer. how many weeks this year have they taken off or thrown some crap update at us? this is why i think we should demand a bts again. i personally feel like my money was put to good use last year, but this year i feel like i'm being robbed because very little of our money is going to server matinance, most is going towards updates that we arn't getting :wall: .

upgrade year

this is why i hate the new jagex regime. remeber it was a big deal when they took off a week to finish up the hq update? and that update was a game changer. how many weeks this year have they taken off or thrown some crap update at us? this is why i think we should demand a bts again. i personally feel like my money was put to good use last year, but this year i feel like i'm being robbed because very little of our money is going to server matinance, most is going towards updates that we arn't getting :wall: .

upgrade year

it's sure as good as it was hyped to be [/sarcasm]

Y_Z.png

upgrade year

It was hyped? :-s

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

upgrade year

by players, not jagex. still haven't seen much updating though. only skill to get a boost so far has been agility

Y_Z.png

upgrade year

by players, not jagex. still haven't seen much updating though. only skill to get a boost so far has been agility

Did they not correct the running "double-backing" issue this year? That, to me, took the place of an entire month.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

upgrade year

Did they not correct the running "double-backing" issue this year? That, to me, took the place of an entire month.

They let leprechauns note your crops for you too, among other upgrades and fixes. Oh yeah, disappointing year :roll:

you ppl r making such a big deal abt it. just lay low and watch how jagex plays the update out. mayb it cud b the music cape, but i highly doubt it because jagex said not to make a big deal about it. unless u cud find a certain double meaning tht wud comingle with both parts of the phrase...then i see nothing to be excited about (including the music cape)

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

you ppl r making such a big deal abt it. just lay low and watch how jagex plays the update out. mayb it cud b the music cape, but i highly doubt it because jagex said not to make a big deal about it. unless u cud find a certain double meaning tht wud comingle with both parts of the phrase...then i see nothing to be excited about (including the music cape)

They added a wink at the end of their tweet.

Really looking forward to this update, I think it'll be worth it, some minigames are neglected and never used (such as temple trekking) I can see this one being as popular as Castle Wars/Barrows.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

The thing with MA is, i'm kind of hoping it has bad rewards, the reason for this is that if it has great exp or item rewards, it will have so many people just loafing it. It needs to be well balanced like FOG is, which has rewards, so that players make something, but isn't worth loafing.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The thing with MA is, i'm kind of hoping it has bad rewards, the reason for this is that if it has great exp or item rewards, it will have so many people just loafing it. It needs to be well balanced like FOG is, which has rewards, so that players make something, but isn't worth loafing.

YES

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Or like Stealing Creation.

Ever fancied assaulting a castle with your very own army? You will be able to hire a mercenary force to battle against three other players, complete set objectives and earn rewards.

Altering the effect that different races of troops can have on your rewards.
smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Ever fancied assaulting a castle with your very own army? You will be able to hire a mercenary force to battle against three other players, complete set objectives and earn rewards.

Altering the effect that different races of troops can have on your rewards.

But it depends how good or hard to get these rewards are. 10 games for a torso-like dwarvern platebody would lead the game to be only played for the rewards and such. But if it took 100 games, then people who played the game for fun would be able to get it after playing the game for a while, but would also be attainable for people who depserately wanted the item.

It's got to be a very fine balance. I'm just hoping that it isn't another soul wars.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Hope its the Music Cape finally unlocked them all. :)

Took me forever to get Pirates of Penance music track unlocked and in the mean time I fell in love with the Barb Assault mini game. :lol:

Bring on the cape! :pray:

queenvalerie.png