This Weeks Update to be "Low Key"

3PointMan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

french jagex twitter update

RS - Avis aux grands stratèges, la bataille gronde et vos troupes vous attendent... Mod Soph

Mobilizing Armies

EDIT: RS - Advisory strategic, the battle roars and your troops are waiting for you ... Mod Sop

RS - Avis aux grands stratèges, la bataille gronde et vos troupes vous attendent... Mod Soph

Mobilizing Armies

EDIT: RS - Advisory strategic, the battle roars and your troops are waiting for you ... Mod Sop

:shock: Wow! \' \' \'

Mobilizing Armies

:shock: Wow! \' \' \'

It's a bad translation, but I'm sure it's MA

Mobilizing Armies

\' ::' \'

MO! BI! LI! ZING! AR! MIES!

\' ::' \'

Need I say more?

Oh right. It'll probably be buggy and impossible to play because everyone else had the bright idea of coming on to play it right when it comes out. I'mma going to go bank all my stuff so I can't lose anything if another bug fiasco happens.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

From the discussion thread.

From the Jagex French Twitter:

RS - Notice to large strategists, the battle ground and your troops are waiting for you... Mod Soph

So... 100% Mobilising Armies.

Looking forward to all the MA update bugs :twisted: And probably the ensuing lag fest :lol:

http://www.runescape.com/img/main/kbase ... book1b.jpg

minigame icon

http://www.runescape.com/img/hiscores/g ... rmies1.gif

Time to find out if that teleport is mobilisiing armies or not.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Does Jagex always launch updates at certain times? I remember someone mentioned setting their alarm for 7am or something. Is that true? I'm rarely ever on when updates happen so I have no idea.

It'd be nice to know because if it's that huge of an update it'd be nice to be on when it happens.

They do a daily back-up at 7am (GMT) as that's when RuneScape is at its least popular (lowest people online).

I wonder if MA will have an associated "leadership" skill that affects combat and takes us up to a potential 150. I'm guessing not, but it might be a nice addition.

I was hoping for the fairy graphics/quest update this time around but MA sounds interesting. I'm a bit excited anyway though.

Louis_Redux.png

All skills 70+ again 16/06/2010

Does Jagex always launch updates at certain times? I remember someone mentioned setting their alarm for 7am or something. Is that true? I'm rarely ever on when updates happen so I have no idea.

It'd be nice to know because if it's that huge of an update it'd be nice to be on when it happens.

They do a daily back-up at 7am (GMT) as that's when RuneScape is at its least popular (lowest people online).

They always say "updates come out when they're ready" but the majority come out on a tuesday at 2-4pm. And yeah, they backup everyone's savegames onto dvd at 7am

@Mat_Amr No comment on the update hour. Please go to school! RuneScape is good, but your education is more important. -RSDev

Lies! Runescape is more important! And what about those who have broken up for summer already? ;)

Phaper_Plane.png

Haven't been this excited for an update since WGS... Although I still won't resubscribe. Probably 8-) .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Day 5

Still no update, supplies running out. May have to force Jagex into early offensive.

:lol: :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That was total WIN.

Lielac.png

Why today...first day back at work after 2 weeks off, and it has to come today :wall:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

dnfjkdlsfhnsdg I'm going to explode with excitement. My best friend has just landed in England AND Mobilising Armies is barely hours away!!!@@@@@mxklf; nmvzd.

I'm going to SO rofl if it doesn't turn out to be MA. We'll have been trolled SO hard.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

dnfjkdlsfhnsdg I'm going to explode with excitement. My best friend has just landed in England AND Mobilising Armies is barely hours away!!!@@@@@mxklf; nmvzd.

I'm going to SO rofl if it doesn't turn out to be MA. We'll have been trolled SO hard.

Meeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee... same here (well minus the friend in England). Try some insane giggling; that tends to siphon off a bit of the excitement so you don't explode too soon.

Lielac.png

Yeah, everyone's hopes are out the roof. Chances are pretty good it'll be MA but everyone will get pwned if it's some random low level quest with a reward of 500gp and 20 fletching xp :lol:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Yeah, everyone's hopes are out the roof. Chances are pretty good it'll be MA but everyone will get pwned if it's some random low level quest with a reward of 500gp and 20 fletching xp :lol:

I'd quit for like... ten minutes. Long enough to post a POed post on the RSOF, wander off, go to the bathroom, have a snack, and then I'd go right back to obsessive refreshing hoping they decided to have April Fools twice this year.

Lielac.png