Help test a game in Cambridge

Nukearcher

I just sent an email.

*spazzdicatesintooblivion*

So who is going as your parent? one of your parents?

And to 3hu, just go, maybe they'll let you in if you say youre 3hu and if they want real comments on their updates they should let you in

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just sent an email.

And to 3hu, just go, maybe they'll let you in if you say youre 3hu and if they want real comments on their updates they should let you in

I don't think they can force you to take a guardians with you at 18. Heck at 16/17 tey can probs advise it but not enforce it as post 16 you gain pretty much all your rights, other than smoking and drinking.

Shame I'm still outside the new age rnage cause Cambridge is like 40mins away from me.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I just sent an email.

I don't think they can force you to take a guardians with you at 18. Heck at 16/17 tey can probs advise it but not enforce it as post 16 you gain pretty much all your rights, other than smoking and drinking.

Shame I'm still outside the new age rnage cause Cambridge is like 40mins away from me.

could still try to go

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

omg better be that new section of gwd or possibly that new skill they said they were gonna release :D :D :D

WE NEED SPIES

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

[hide=]

You think? I might send in an email then. I mean, it would be quite nice to actually find out what working there would be like.

EDIT: Just for confirmation, do you guys think this would be a good idea?

Absolutely.

You get inside information, a look inside the JAGeX office building and free membership.

Additionally, we want a full report :P

Yeah, bring me a picture of the MMG's throne carved out the bones of a hundred dead Chinese gold farmers. :mrgreen:

You're thinking of Iddison's throne. MMG's is made of the dried tears of a thousand PKers.

Actually, the throne itself is made out of the hair torn out of the heads of a thousand PKers. The hair is held together by the dried tears themselves. It's also reinforced by the collective ejaculate spilled out by the people marking out for him and his "change."

[/hide]True. I apologize for forgetting. But these are nothing compared to Paul's throne- a chair made from finest steel, plated with purest gold, and fueled daily by the sacrifice of a thousand banned Runescape accounts. It keeps him forever young.

Paul plays WoW dude. Duh... -.-

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Actually, the throne itself is made out of the hair torn out of the heads of a thousand PKers. The hair is held together by the dried tears themselves. It's also reinforced by the collective ejaculate spilled out by the people marking out for him and his "change."

LOL that's disgusting...

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

omg better be that new section of gwd or possibly that new skill they said they were gonna release :D :D :D

It's part of the Ice Cavern or whatever it's called... South of Port Sarim. You can tell by just looking at the mini-map, plus there are ice warriors and ice giants in the same area, plus it's all icy/snowy. Sorry dude, no new GWD :cry:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

It's part of the Ice Cavern or whatever it's called... South of Port Sarim. You can tell by just looking at the mini-map, plus there are ice warriors and ice giants in the same area, plus it's all icy/snowy. Sorry dude, no new GWD :cry:

From my impression that was just the picture of Runescape that Jagex supplied to the news company.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

it is obviously a large update. they need "players" to test it to help find the things the testers could not. they also want people unfamiliar with runescape so what they are testing isn't leaked all over the place. simple logic really :|

Y_Z.png

it is obviously a large update. they need "players" to test it to help find the things the testers could not. they also want people unfamiliar with runescape so what they are testing isn't leaked all over the place. simple logic really :|
Considering how glitched everything Jagex releases is, like the Aquanites not giving melee exp or several of MA's game modes being down on release, more testing applies to EVERY update.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Considering how glitched everything Jagex releases is, like the Aquanites not giving melee exp or several of MA's game modes being down on release, more testing applies to EVERY update.

Omg, are you serious? Aquanites didn't give melee exp? :lol:

ImageDoubleFacepalmRickerPicard.jpg

disturbeda.png

Its ungrateful idiots like you who ruin the game.

You go code something into one of the most complex java applets in the world without having any unforeseen errors pop up.

MA they clearly stated it had worked fine during testing but when you had hundreds of players crammed into the waiting rooms it broke. They promptly disabled the broken rooms and within a day or so had a fix out. Pretty darn good really.

As for Aquanites yes they didnt give melee xp and yes you could cannon them, but within the first hour of release they fixed both without even restarting the servers again.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You go code something into one of the most complex java applets in the world without having any unforeseen errors pop up.

MA they clearly stated it had worked fine during testing but when you had hundreds of players crammed into the waiting rooms it broke. They promptly disabled the broken rooms and within a day or so had a fix out. Pretty darn good really.

As for Aquanites yes they didnt give melee xp and yes you could cannon them, but within the first hour of release they fixed both without even restarting the servers again.

But, let me make this clear, these are things that shouldn't happen. All you have to do is attack ONE Aquanite with melee to see the flaw. With MA, they should have planned for hundreds of players trying it out on every server- that happens with ALL new content. Sure, they had it fixed in an hour, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

I'd also like to point out that I'm not expecting no bugs ever, but that the bugs they have lately are glaring, huge, game breaking affairs that should never pass thorough testing by human beings or, for that matter, trained monkeys.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

But, let me make this clear, these are things that shouldn't happen. All you have to do is attack ONE Aquanite with melee to see the flaw. With MA, they should have planned for hundreds of players trying it out on every server- that happens with ALL new content. Sure, they had it fixed in an hour, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

I'd also like to point out that I'm not expecting no bugs ever, but that the bugs they have lately are glaring, huge, game breaking affairs that should never pass thorough testing by human beings or, for that matter, trained monkeys.

I guess the best possible argument against what you are saying is...

Until you have worked for JaGex, or coded a game, or have been in any type of situation with Java as they have...then don't complain.

You have no right.

Stellactic.gif