Help test a game in Cambridge

Nukearcher

*explodes* Wow that would be amazing, it's perfect for me! I live not too far from Cambridge, I'm 16, I'll be applying for University there, and the experience would really help my application.

Wow.

Do it. DO IT!

If I could I'd travel to Cambridge. It's literally HOURS away but I would ;(

You think? I might send in an email then. I mean, it would be quite nice to actually find out what working there would be like.

EDIT: :mrgreen:

I think you're the closest person here.

I'd go but realistically it's 5 hours away for me =/ So that's 10 hours travelling there and back for 2 hours or so game testing, and I don't have a parent/guardian that would come with me.

You MUST go. Do it for the greater good of Tip.It!

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*explodes* Wow that would be amazing, it's perfect for me! I live not too far from Cambridge, I'm 16, I'll be applying for University there, and the experience would really help my application.

Wow.

Do it. DO IT!

You think? I might send in an email then. I mean, it would be quite nice to actually find out what working there would be like.

EDIT: Just for confirmation, do you guys think this would be a good idea?

Absolutely.

You get inside information, a look inside the JAGeX office building and free membership.

priest_wiz.png

Wow.

Do it. DO IT!

Absolutely.

You get inside information, a look inside the JAGeX office building and free membership.

Additionally, we want a full report :P

Wow.

Do it. DO IT!

Absolutely.

Bring one of those pen cameras and take plenty of pics =). Modern ninjas are so sneaky.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Wow.

Do it. DO IT!

EDIT: :mrgreen:

I think you're the closest person here.

I'd go but realistically it's 5 hours away for me =/ So that's 10 hours travelling there and back for 2 hours or so game testing, and I don't have a parent/guardian that would come with me.

You MUST go. Do it for the greater good of Tip.It!

Racheya, travel down with me? I'll say I'm your guardian, I'm sure knowing Ian or Mark is enough to let us in anyway lol :)

Wow.

Do it. DO IT!

Absolutely.

Yeah, bring me a picture of the MMG's throne carved out the bones of a hundred dead Chinese gold farmers. :mrgreen:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Wow.

Do it. DO IT!

Absolutely.

Yeah, bring me a picture of the MMG's throne carved out the bones of a hundred dead Chinese gold farmers. :mrgreen:

You're thinking of Iddison's throne. MMG's is made of the dried tears of a thousand PKers.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Wow.

Do it. DO IT!

Absolutely.

You're thinking of Iddison's throne. MMG's is made of the dried tears of a thousand PKers.

Actually, the throne itself is made out of the hair torn out of the heads of a thousand PKers. The hair is held together by the dried tears themselves. It's also reinforced by the collective ejaculate spilled out by the people marking out for him and his "change."

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

[hide=]

Absolutely.

Actually, the throne itself is made out of the hair torn out of the heads of a thousand PKers. The hair is held together by the dried tears themselves. It's also reinforced by the collective ejaculate spilled out by the people marking out for him and his "change."

[/hide]True. I apologize for forgetting. But these are nothing compared to Paul's throne- a chair made from finest steel, plated with purest gold, and fueled daily by the sacrifice of a thousand banned Runescape accounts. It keeps him forever young.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Wow.

Do it. DO IT!

It'd be stupid NOT to go..

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

My little brother says I SHOULD go. I think... I'm going to send an email and ask about it. I mean, I can afford the train (probably) and it's not like I've not been long distances before on a train... the thing is I can't get a parent/guardian to come with me.

It would be incredibly amazing if I could go... I think I'd faint going near the place :?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

If i'd guess i'd say it would be to get some feedback on a content that may be difficult or too confusing or challenging for a 11-16 year old. simply checking if some content would be "too much", not nessecarily actual gameplay but rather rules, story or instructions that might be too ambitious.

Don't forget your camera by being too excited Racheya.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Why's everyone pissing about this? I think it's a very good move by jagex. And it's not going to be something lame i'm sure. They aren't going to invite people to come try out something that sucks.

pan.png

Why's everyone pissing about this? I think it's a very good move by jagex. And it's not going to be something lame i'm sure. They aren't going to invite people to come try out something that sucks.

You mean they're inviting their target audience. Runescape has always been targeted for people in that age range so it's not like it's weird.

True. I apologize for forgetting. But these are nothing compared to Paul's throne- a chair made from finest steel, plated with purest gold, and fueled daily by the sacrifice of a thousand banned Runescape accounts. It keeps him forever young.

I c wut u did thar... DoW FTW indeed

Racheya, I expect full reports on what happened, even if you are sworn to secrecy. And in the case of guardians, just pay some random person $20 to be your dad/mom. Or find a friend who can take your or something. :P

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Don't you have to be 13 to play this game?

Guess not...

actually as of June 08 kids under 13 could make an account and play(though if you said you were under 13 you are forced to use only quick chat).

Guess not...

actually as of June 08 kids under 13 could make an account and play(though if you said you were under 13 you are forced to use only quick chat).

Well when I first joined the 13+ rule wasn't there. Not exactly sure when they added it but it wasn't always there. Does that tell you how old my account is? :lol:

Guess not...

Well when I first joined the 13+ rule wasn't there. Not exactly sure when they added it but it wasn't always there. Does that tell you how old my account is? :lol:

it came in years after i made mine...

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Guess not...

it came in years after i made mine...

I wasn't keeping track back then. I just know when I made Life it wasn't there but it was when I made Luner (granted that's about a 2 year difference).