Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)

Pirate_Felix

Because our economy was doing so [bleep]ing great before he came.

And Palin any where near president? The thought just scares me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because our economy was doing so [bleep] great before he came.

And Palin any where near president? The thought just scares me.

If Palin becomes presidant come find me, and shoot me in the face :pray:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

The thought of Barack Obama running a second term...

:wall: :wall: :wall:

He's not that bad is he? I'm Australian so don't flame me :o

Lets just say hes destroyed our whole [bleeping] economy and his damn health care thing he wants so bad. But enough of that i dont want to start a politacal war :-#

Bush is the one that killed the economy. And maybe Clinton a little bit.

If you want to play that game, go for it

Lets just say hes destroyed our whole [bleeping] economy and his damn health care thing he wants so bad. But enough of that i dont want to start a politacal war :-#

Lets just drop the politcal subject, i already stated i didnt want to start a politcal flame war :?

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Lets just drop the politcal subject, i already stated i didnt want to start a politcal flame war :?

It was the American people who ruined the economy. Not a single person.

For some reason I absolutely HATE cockroaches/crickets/earwigs (in Arizona :thumbdown: those all are kinda common). My house normally doesnt have any (maybe we spot one or two per year) but whenever we do I make sure its good and dead. Last night I found a coackroach in my backback on top of my binder. I dont know how it got in there. :evil:

BOO

heresjeff.png

Does that really creep people out? You guys are weak.

Seriously. I want someone to post something that will scare the crap out of me. I dare you.

Someone post this:

Gauper's full name, address, IP address, and birthday. Then a picture of his room, and him sitting at his computer.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Bioshock when it's late at night.

The twilight zone too.

Shooter games, (mostly FPS) creep me out some times because I never know what the hell is gonna pop up at me. This has been the case latley with Doom 3, I just started and those damn monster thingys are creeping the hell out of me.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

heresjeff.png

Does that really creep people out? You guys are weak.

Seriously. I want someone to post something that will scare the crap out of me. I dare you.

When you don't expect it, it'll scare you, but as soon as I saw it, I wasn't worried, that picture has been spammed a whole lot in this thread. First time I saw it though. :ohnoes:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

[hide=][yt]kg4xuYmCzuU[/yt][/hide]

[hide=][yt]x4_5qoy4oaQ[/yt][/hide]

[hide=][yt]N-ZvSo7Bjks[/yt][/hide]

Psh, that isn't creepy. The last one is sexy.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

[hide=][yt]kg4xuYmCzuU[/yt][/hide]

[hide=][yt]x4_5qoy4oaQ[/yt][/hide]

[hide=][yt]N-ZvSo7Bjks[/yt][/hide]

I loved the wake up with the king commercial :cry:

Last one was good but it could've been said sexier. :lol:

heres a few creepy stories, "creepypasta" they are so callled on the *chans

[hide=]There is a moment each leap year, at exactly three minutes past three on the morning of February twenty-ninth. If you possess the courage, await that moment in darkened room, with no other present. At that moment, the darkness will deepen. If you were to hold your hand directly before your face, you would not see a thing. But you must not do so. No, for that would be to waste the moment. Instead you must reach out, into that impenetrable darkness.

And it will reach out to you.

An unseen hand will grasp yours. You must not flinch away, nor tighten your grasp. To do so will only slough away more of the decrepit flesh that covers it, and anger its unseen owner. Remain perfectly still, as the withered fingers move over your palm, tracing unknown patterns. Do not move an inch as it crawls slowly up your arm. And most of all do not even breathe as it caresses your face, touching what cannot be seen.

Should you remain still through this, the hand will be withdrawn and a voice will speak, so close you can feel its breath on your face, smell the scent of decay it carries. It will ask you for one simple piece of information: your name. Answer truthfully. Answer truthfully, and the presence will retreat, leaving only a whisper in the air as the darkness lifts. "It is done."

From that day on, untold good fortune will be yours, and mysterious power. You will lack nothing, and have everything. But in a year, perhaps two, your eyes will sting in bright light, you will feel your skin begin to decay, and the sweet smell of death will be upon your breath...[/hide]

[hide=]uring the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm's well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. For the remaining 45 minutes of video, until the batteries in the camera died, it remained in its stationary position.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well, or why the height and stature of the woman in the video didn't come close to matching the body they'd found in the oven.[/hide]

[hide=]You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose.

You look out the sliding glass doors to your backyard, and you notice a man standing out in the snow. He fits the profile of the murderer exactly, and he is smiling at you.

You gulp, picking up the phone to your right and dialing 911.

You look back out the glass as you press the phone to your ear, and notice he is much closer to you now.

You then drop the phone in shock.

There are no footprints in the snow.

It's his reflection.[/hide]

[hide=]In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a medic in the German army had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment was a bloodbath. Those who survived claimed to have heard, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.

The medic had made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never had he been this short on supplies. No matter. He would do his duty. He had always prided himself on his resourcefulness.

The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning - New Year's Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.

The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that large patches of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January 1945.[/hide]

[hide=]An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path. He wasn't sure of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was traveling to...and who he was.

He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him.

She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: "Now your third wish. What will it be?"

"Third wish?" The man was baffled. "How can it be a third wish if I havent had a first and second wish?"

"Youve had two wishes already," the hag said, "but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. Thats why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes." She cackled at the poor man. "So it is that you have one wish left."

"All right," he said hesitantly, "I don't believe this, but there's no harm in trying. I wish to know who I am."

"Funny," said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. "That was your first wish..."[/hide]

[hide=]A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage).

So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was okay, but the babysitter had one final request...she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "Take the children and get out of the house...we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue."

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No angel statue was ever found.[/hide]

[hide=]It has been reported that some victims of torture, and sometimes rape, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they werent being tortured/raped. The only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to wake up. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and wake up.[/hide]

[hide=]It's 3 AM on Halloween night and you and your friends been up all night on a horror binge. You've watched your favorite scary movies, read your favorite scary stories, and even attempted the old "Bloody Mary" trick in your mirror. After your friends leave, you stretch and yawn, deciding now is about the time to hit the hay, so you move into your bedroom and lay down to sleep.

After awhile, however, you realize that you cant get the images of some of the fictional creatures you saw on your television out of your head. "Meh...Im going to hate myself for this tomorrow," you say aloud as you flick on your bedroom lamp, knowing that having a nightlight used to help get rid of your nightmares as a little kid. Within minutes you're close to sleep, snuggled up comfortably under the blankets with your eyes closed and more pleasant thoughts on your mind...

...that is, until you detect something moving in front of the light, casting a shadow over you. You blink, beginning to turn towards the lamp before a rotting hand grabs hold of your shoulder. "Thanks for turning on the light, I was having trouble finding you in the dark."[/hide]

[hide=try to do this one, i dare you. i bet you can't. hardly anyone can do it after reading this]Open your closet, don't turn on the light. Make sure you have one match with you. Step inside and close the door. If the lights outside of the closet are on, this will not work. Nor will it work if it is daylight. The only room you need is enough for slight mobility.

Stand in the darkness for about two minutes, since that's all that's needed. Now, take the match and hold it in front of you and say, "Show me the light or leave me in darkness." If you begin hearing whispers light the match immediately. If you don't hear anything, and the match doesn't ignite on it's own then don't turn around. If you light the match too late or not at all after hearing whispers, something will grab you from behind and pull you into what seems like a forever fall into darkness.

If you do manage to light the match in time and nothing happens after, open the door slowly and get out, then close the door but do NOT look inside. From then on, never look inside your closet without the light on at all. Some say if you leave your closet open during the night you can see the demon watching you with two red eyes that glow like matches.[/hide]

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Some of those are pretty .. well written in a sense. I've read some of them before off 4chan and I thought /b/tards wrote em. Good job if they did.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.