Food.

nerdattack16

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexican food ftw, and I am not talking about taco bell burritos, aka not mexican food. I am talking about tamales, dobladas, carnitas, etc, the good traditional stuff.

Tamales are the [cabbage].

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Mexican food ftw, and I am not talking about taco bell burritos, aka not mexican food. I am talking about tamales, dobladas, carnitas, etc, the good traditional stuff.

Tamales are the [cabbage].

Tamales are definitely the cabbage. :thumbup:

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Tried making Tomato Basil soup for the first time today. It was delicious, and required relatively little ingredients. The downside is that during the process of making my soup, I broke my blender and made a big [wagon] mess :-# . I'm an idiot :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I'm tired of Mexican food. I have it several times a week. I mean, I guess I shouldn't complain. Most people probably don't get Mexican this good. But it gets old after 14 years... Or whenever I could actually taste and distinguish Mexican from other foods.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm really craving some chicken fried steak. I haven't had one in a long time, and I'm gonna ask my mom to make one tomorrow. SO GOOD.

What is the difference? Chicken fried? :?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm really craving some chicken fried steak. I haven't had one in a long time, and I'm gonna ask my mom to make one tomorrow. SO GOOD.

Chicken fried steak is basically a steak, fried like chicken. Just like it sounds. :P

neraftdfw1.jpg

Chicken fried steak is basically a steak, fried like chicken. Just like it sounds. :P

Lent is right, it is awesome. Get some mashed potatoes and white gravy on there and you have one excellent meal. ::'

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

OH YEAH. I forgot there are [bleep]ing insane people out there who don't know what chicken fried steak is. OH MY GOD WHY NOT. It's probably one of the best Southern foods there are. Then again, anything from the South is guaranteed to ROCK.

OH YEAH. I forgot there are [bleep] insane people out there who don't know what chicken fried steak is. OH MY GOD WHY NOT. It's probably one of the best Southern foods there are. Then again, anything from the South is guaranteed to ROCK.

Except slavery.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

OH YEAH. I forgot there are [bleep] insane people out there who don't know what chicken fried steak is. OH MY GOD WHY NOT. It's probably one of the best Southern foods there are. Then again, anything from the South is guaranteed to ROCK.

Except slavery.

:lol:

Lent is right though, southern food is GREAT. My grandma is from Texas, and whenever we go to see her she makes chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, rolls, cornbread... =P~

Amaranth_GTO.png

I never realized that chicken fried steak was made of beef, I always thought it was chicken -.- I recently found this out through man vs. food.

111-1.jpg

I just had some of:

[hide=Heaven]800px-Ostkaka.jpg[/hide]

It's called "Ostkaka", which literally translates to Cheesecake, and it's somehow made using milk, cheese, cream, sugar and some other goodies.

<3: :thumbup:

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

I like peanut butter sandwiches with barbeque ruffles inside.

Simple, yet tasty.

I just had some of:

[hide=Heaven]800px-Ostkaka.jpg[/hide]

It's called "Ostkaka", which literally translates to Cheesecake, and it's somehow made using milk, cheese, cream, sugar and some other goodies.

<3: :thumbup:

Looks really good! :)

neraftdfw1.jpg

I know I've posted it before, but you guys should check out this site. :XD:

Deep fried marshmallow fluff with captain crunch, doughnut hamburgers, and moar delicious stuffz.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I never realized that chicken fried steak was made of beef, I always thought it was chicken -.- I recently found this out through man vs. food.

That's a good show. That episode is in Amarillo, and let me tell you: he didn't explore the best places AT ALL. The Coyote Bluff place? Nobody really eats there - for good burgers, you go to Blue Sky. Good chicken fried steak? Well, you probably can't beat the Stockyards, but there are plenty of places that serve it mighty fine. But the Big Texan is one of the greatest houses of meat on the planet. I think the host, Adam, described it as a Meat Mecca. He's totally right. Chicken, beef, they've served buffalo, fish... MAN I MISS AMARILLO.

I know I've posted it before, but you guys should check out this site. :XD:

Deep fried marshmallow fluff with captain crunch, doughnut hamburgers, and moar delicious stuffz.

Aw, sweet, I've been trying to find this site again and I had forgotten the name. Thanks. :thumbup:

Publix is like, the greatest grocery store ever. They make DELICIOUS DONUTS AND FRIED CHICKEN.

Speaking of chicken, anyone ever had fried chicken and waffles? Great combination. :twss:

neraftdfw1.jpg

Barely ate anything today, even after running 4 miles in the morning and landscaping and farming for 5 hours in the afternoon. On my way home I treated myself with a mega-calorie brain orgasm:

picture566f.jpg

From Krispy Kreme: 1 original glazed doughnut, 1 raspberry filled doughnut, and 1 strawberry filled doughnut.

From Arby's: 1 Junior Roast Beef sandwich, 1 serving home fries, and 1 apple turnover.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I like bean sprouts. They're basically shoots of the mung bean. =P~

Also, anything with beef in it, I'll eat. Rarely eat breakfast though, because my stomach cannot digest for crap, and I usually get the runs in school.