Food.

nerdattack16

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made spaghetti the other night. There's still some left over, so I'll probably have it for lunch.
kool, I have been slowly finishing my vegetable spaghetti leftovers for three days now :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I'm going to Five Guys Burgers and Fries today! I'm excited. And hungry. It just opened a month or so ago... I've wanted one by my hoouse for years.

Five Guys is win :thumbup:. Best burger ever.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

I'm going to Five Guys Burgers and Fries today! I'm excited. And hungry. It just opened a month or so ago... I've wanted one by my hoouse for years.

never heard of it :(

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

never heard of it :(

Their website is here.

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

When it comes to a foods thread, I think we need more pictures (just to make us hungry so we are forced to get up from our computers and go eat).

Five Guys pic off Google:

tb-five.jpg

For some reason, neatly prepared burgers look more delicious than crumpled ones, but of course... who cares about the presentation when it comes to burgers.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Apparently we have a Five Guys. Guess I'll have to try it. Burgers and fries, eh? Sounds good.

It's excellent. Hand-cut fries made at the store and delicious burgers. They have bags of potatoes lying around the store and employees will come grab bags and start turning them into fries.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Hand-cut fries

RAAAAGGEE. HOLY [cabbage] RAGGGGE, GOD DAMMIT!!!

I hate that, when people and advertisers say "hand picked" or "hand cut". It doesn't make it taste freaking better if a machine does the work or not, nor does it make it less healthy.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Hand-cut fries

I hate that, when people and advertisers say "hand picked" or "hand cut". It doesn't make it taste freaking better if a machine does the work or not, nor does it make it less healthy.

But, man, they're hand cut! Right there in the store! You can't get any more personal than that!

I think their fries are okay, but I love their bacon cheeseburgers with A1... =P~

I also made a creme brulee so good I could actually pick up the layer of sugar. I'll post a picture in a minute.

wl7w9j.png

Hand-cut fries

Maybe he made them himself from potatoes? Dont start overreacting

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

The couple times I've made french fries I use a little 5 dollar cuber that cuts them into square centimeter rectangles, not sure if that's considered "hand cut".

Next time I make french fries, I'm going to go into detail to whoever I'm serving that they're hand cut. I'm going to show them many pictures of my hands, including pictures of my hands cutting various foods.

Or next time I go to the ice cream shoppe, I'm going to ask them if it is hand-churned (which it won't be) then spit it out and tell them they need to focus on quality over profits. The cream molecules just don't freeze right when they're churned by a mechanical force!

Hand-cut fries

I'm sorry. Should have worded it differently. Maybe they do use a machine.

It made sense in my head, because when I think of "hand-cut" then I see the fries with bits of skin still on it. They're not peeled first. I like them like that.

Aaaaaanyway... how 'bout that food, huh? Put it in your mouth, taste it. Enjoy it.... Yeah.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Hand-cut fries

But it's got what humans crave. Hand cut fries..

Hand-cut fries

But it's got what humans crave. Hand cut fries..

#-o :lol: #-o :lol: #-o :lol:

Potatoes (or fries), steak (BBQ), some sallad and a beer and i'm happy. I don't need anything fancy to be happy. It's very easy to cook, had it a couple of weekends ago... Was very nice.

Otherwise i like Ziti. But i can eat most things... As long as it's not broccoli or wine!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Every once in a while I have an urge to eat my finger, but that's mainly just for the thrill of chewing through skin and real meat.

I ate at this place when I was in maine called rick's or something, I had some calamari, it was damn good. I love calamari.

Every once in a while I have an urge to eat my finger, but that's mainly just for the thrill of chewing through skin and real meat.

That's slightly disturbing and a little frightening.

Although I do chew on my fingers a lot... :?

neraftdfw1.jpg

Beef/chicken with brocolli in black bean sauce is nummy. Eating it right now. ::'

(It's a Chinese dish, for all you clueless hand-cut fry lovers.)