Food.

nerdattack16

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look different from that prom picture. How tall are you now? Because not only do you need a sammich, you may need some platform go-go boots.

I ate four snack packs today. Mmmm.

You mean the one I posted in the real-life pic thread? That picture's from four years ago, I hope I look different. 5' 3" or so then, and I'm 5' 9" now.

I love pancakes from the microwave! <3:

I saw some at the store; are they really worth it?

I like to make my own. They're nice and huge. I usually throw in chocolate chips/pecans/blueberries/whatever's lying around.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Wow, that was from four years ago? You didn't tell us that. You just threw a cat meme on and gave it to us, haha. Anyways ... 120 at 5"9 isn't terrible. But you should still eat about ten raw eggs a day. It'll put hair on your fa-

Nevermind.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Wow, that was from four years ago? You didn't tell us that. You just threw a cat meme on and gave it to us, haha. Anyways ... 120 at 5"9 isn't terrible. But you should still eat about ten raw eggs a day. It'll put hair on your fa-

Nevermind.

O lawd, why is there so much unprovoked bullying against Nerdattack. :(

10 eggs is like 800% recommended dietary cholesterol. Have fun with your peach fuzz and stroke. (but don't really have a stroke <3)

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Lenty just wants to sleep with me. But he can't. So he mocks me instead.

And I shaved right after the picture. :?

Best snack cookie ever: Lance's Lem-O Lunch Cookies. $0.69 for a pack of ten? Yeah! :thumbsup:

neraftdfw1.jpg

I love pancakes from the microwave! <3:

I saw some at the store; are they really worth it?

I like to make my own. They're nice and huge. I usually throw in chocolate chips/pecans/blueberries/whatever's lying around.

Nah, the microwave ones are nothing compared to the ones you can make yourself.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Made a killer breakfast. Mixed up some eggs and mozzarella cheese, added some vegeta. I then dunked one side of 7 bread slices into the mixture, got one side of the bread all covered up in the mixture. Put the covered side of the slices down in the pan, flipped them after the side had cooked, cooked the other side. They were very good, the egg makes the bread soft, and the cheese just adds a whole new dimension of flavor. Taste great to add some ketchup to them as well...

Tried making some french onion soup yesterday, didn't caramelize the onions enough... ruined the soup :-#. I will attempt to make it good sometime next week.

Later today I'm baking banana bread, and making a some traditional sausage and sauerkraut \'

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Made a killer breakfast. Mixed up some eggs and mozzarella cheese, added some vegeta. I then dunked one side of 7 bread slices into the mixture, got one side of the bread all covered up in the mixture. Put the covered side of the slices down in the pan, flipped them after the side had cooked, cooked the other side. They were very good, the egg makes the bread soft, and the cheese just adds a whole new dimension of flavor. Taste great to add some ketchup to them as well...

Tried making some french onion soup yesterday, didn't caramelize the onions enough... ruined the soup :-#. I will attempt to make it good sometime next week.

Later today I'm baking banana bread, and making a some traditional sausage and sauerkraut \'

Oh God, when can I come over to eat? Sausage, sauerkraut, AND banana bread?

I have to try making that breakfast. Sounds like some sort of deluxe French toast. What' "vegeta" though?

Favorite: Italian, Chinese, Salad

Normal: Pretty much everything

Dislike: Fruits, the only fruit I like is the banana, I can eat every fruit in juice though :D

Aw, but fruit is so tasty! Especially the crazier stuff, like passion fruit, pomegranate, kiwi, mango...

neraftdfw1.jpg

Oh God, when can I come over to eat? Sausage, sauerkraut, AND banana bread?

I have to try making that breakfast. Sounds like some sort of deluxe French toast. What' "vegeta" though?

Favorite: Italian, Chinese, Salad

Normal: Pretty much everything

Dislike: Fruits, the only fruit I like is the banana, I can eat every fruit in juice though :D

Aw, but fruit is so tasty! Especially the crazier stuff, like passion fruit, pomegranate, kiwi, mango...

vegeta.com :P

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I've got this awesome idea for a meal. I'm going to make a four-course meal, and make everything by myself!

Beverage - Ginger ale. Though if I can find coke extract, I'll make coke instead :P .

Course 1 - Baguette! I'm going to dip it in a blend of olive oil, oregano and shredded parmesan chease.

Course 2 - Oil and vinegar salad. Pretty simple.

Course 3 - Steaks :3

Course 4 - Creme Brulee :3

I mean, it's not going to be completely home-made. Like I'm not going to make my own olive oil >.> but I will make the bread and the soda by myself. And use real lettuce, not bagged lettuce for the salad.

wl7w9j.png

I've got this awesome idea for a meal. I'm going to make a four-course meal, and make everything by myself!

Beverage - Ginger ale. Though if I can find coke extract, I'll make coke instead :P .

Course 1 - Baguette! I'm going to dip it in a blend of olive oil, oregano and shredded parmesan chease.

I mean, it's not going to be completely home-made. Like I'm not going to make my own olive oil >.> but I will make the bread and the soda by myself. And use real lettuce, not bagged lettuce for the salad.

I'm making ginger ale tomorrow. 8-)

I like foods like Taco, Pancakes and Pizza Margarita, I usually eat healthy food but I've eaten and drunk things like a coin(and lots of other metall stuff), plastic and water,lemon juice, salt and vinegar that was connected to a battery for an hour(I drank even though it blackened the wires used to connect it to the battery :mrgreen: ).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I like foods like Taco, Pancakes and Pizza Margarita, I usually eat healthy food but I've eaten and drunk things like a coin(and lots of other metall stuff), plastic and water,lemon juice, salt and vinegar that was connected to a battery for an hour(I drank even though it blackened the wires used to connect it to the battery :mrgreen: ).

did you just swallow the coin whole?

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

did you just swallow the coin whole?

Yes but it was an norwegian 1 krone, bout 1,5 com diameter and worth about 1/8,2 of an euro.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I just made the greatest chocolate sundae I have ever had.

4 Scoops of chocolate ice cream

2 of those little cups of chocolate pudding

Chocolate syrup

A lot of chocolate chips

Chocolate whipped cream (I made it myself, but I'm sure you could use normal whipped cream or buy some of the chocolate variety)

Chocolate sprinkles

Peanut butter

Put the pudding in a bowl, then put the ice cream on top of that. Cover the ice cream in peanut butter (not too much though) and chocolate syrup.

Now, take some of the chocolate chips and put them in a small bowl, and melt them in the microwave. This will be your hot fudge. Pour it on the ice cream, then put on the sprinkles and remaining chocolate chips. Then put your whipped cream on, and eat it. All of it.

P.S. It's not my fault if this causes you to gain a few pounds...

Amaranth_GTO.png

this.

popular Korean dish. inexpensive, tastes meaty, and its healthier than regular pork.

That looks awesome. Now I want some. :(

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Again, when's dinner? Haha. That sounds delicious.

this.

popular Korean dish. inexpensive, tastes meaty, and its healthier than regular pork.

That looks awesome. Now I want some. :(

Me too. Wonder if I can get that somewhere around where I live. Probably not. :(

I just made the greatest chocolate sundae I have ever had...

Holy cow dude. That almost seems like too much chocolate. But I might make one later. :3

neraftdfw1.jpg

I'm a huge sucker for Salmon. My dad loves it, and he gets it quite cheap. Which is really handy.

Mmm...I'm gonna go have some =P~

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Holy cow dude. That almost seems like too much chocolate. But I might make one later. :3

It probably is too much chocolate... :P it's good though

And rangeor, I'm going to your house for dinner. That sounds amazing

Amaranth_GTO.png

I'm a huge sucker for Salmon. My dad loves it, and he gets it quite cheap. Which is really handy.

Mmm...I'm gonna go have some =P~

My cousins live in Alaska so lots of Salmon and Halibut for us. :D

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It probably is too much chocolate... :P it's good though

And rangeor, I'm going to your house for dinner. That sounds amazing

wow that sounds really chocolately....

[hide=another nice chocolate sundae]BigSundae.jpg[/hide]

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.