What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

Dog Day Afternoon - Amazing. Pachino just blew me away. 8.5/10

Snuff - Culthit from the 70's. A lot of hassle weither the scene at the end was real or not. In total it's killer chicks, boobs and psychedelic music, what else would a man want?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Fast Company - Pretty cool 70's exploitation race-flick from Canadian director Cronenberg. Technically quite good and thanks to this Cronenberg came in contact with various people he worked with on his bigger movies. Storywise it was pretty simple, but that was nothing new. 6.5/10

21o4pav.jpg

Wedding Crashers - Boo!

Four Brothers - Yay!

Inside Man - Super yay!

The last two are must-see's, the other is a must-not-see.

Inside man is an ok movie, not really a must see. If you loved phonebooth, then you'll love Inside Man.

Wedding Crashers - Boo!

Four Brothers - Yay!

Inside Man - Super yay!

Pff, Four Brothers a must see. Don't make me laugh. Haven't seen Inside Man, but [bleep]e is pretty good usually. Wedding Crashers was pretty cool. :P

21o4pav.jpg

American Dreamz - Terrible. A poor attempt at satire at America and pop-culture, it's all too easy and nowhere really funny. 3/10

21o4pav.jpg

Well, you can still check it out. It's a matter of taste uh, maybe you'll like it. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Wedding Crashers - Boo!

Four Brothers - Yay!

Inside Man - Super yay!

Pff, Four Brothers a must see. Don't make me laugh. Haven't seen Inside Man, but [bleep]e is pretty good usually. Wedding Crashers was pretty cool. :P

Oh I loved Four Brothers! But I know the acting wasn't all that great, it's still really good if you like actions. And Inside Man is exactly like Ocean's Eleven, so if you like that movie than you have to see it. Now Wedding Crashers, that is a horrible movie. It ends up turning into a chick-flick and Owen Wilson's voice makes me want to kill myself. :P

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I watched The African Queen. It was disappointing. There wasn't too too much going on. It was the worst Bogie movie I've seen (he was fine, but the part was bad), and Kathrine Hepburn was annoying and not very good. It was just not particularly good. Not terrible, but not good.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Scary Movie 4. They should seriously stop making them. It got old. Too many head-shots (getting hit in the head) and the storyline of making scary movies be funny got old after the second movie. Seriously, stop making them.

Did you notice the girl was pretty much a girl-version of Cody from Scary Movie 3? Stupid....

Plus Dakota Fanning was way better being the girl (except at screaming parts, which made my want to kill her :P)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Get Rich or Die Tryin' loosely based on Fiddy's life, and really not that bad as everybody makes out to be, the day after my adventures of fiddy I went to Good night, and good luck by George Clooney, as I was slightly tired and wasn't feeling too well I didn't pay too much attention to things as dialogue and so. I just enjoyed the 90 minutes of Black and White on the big screen, it looked good and I will probably enjoy it more when I pay attention to what happens. Worked yesterday and I decided to stay home to see Wild at Heart by David Lynch and with Cage, it was pretty entertaining and it had Willem Dafoe, so that's all good. After Wild at Hear I decided to move on to heavier things and I thew in 21 Grams by that Mexican dude that you might know from Amores Perros and September 11, it had one of my fav. actors Del Torro in and it was quite heavy, maybe a bit too heavy but it sure as hell gripped me. After thinking over 21 Grams a bit I realised that it took so much of me that I went sleeping, just to get up at 10:00 the next morning to see some more movies. I started with the two Documantatries Inside Pink Floyd '67 - 74' and '75 - '96 which weren't very interesting and didn't tell me anything really new, not to mention the people that got interviewed were very irritating and the only thing they did was tell about how great Pink Floyd was, they were too easy. After two pretty boring hour with the Floyd I went on to someting more interesting: Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS which is basically The Great Escape but with Ilsa as one of the SS Commandats that tortures all the other woman to find out magical cures to certain diseases for winning the war, to prove that woman are the superior gender to her superios and all kind of other things. Of course everything is guided with a decent amount of nudity, sex and violence. A very entertainig 70's exploitation flick. So I just had dinner and tonight I'm going to see Corpse Bride and Hauru no ugoku shiroi which is probably better known as Howl's moving castle. And aftet that I've seen all three movies from best animated feature at the Oscars 2006.

21o4pav.jpg

March Of The Penguins - Some amazing footage, such a great insight into the life of an emperor penguin. (Not meaning to sound cliche there :P )

Its amazing what they endure for there egg...amazing.

I used the word amazing 3 times so it must be pretty amazing?

NumaNuma Fan | WoW > Rs

Get Rich or Die Tryin' loosely based on Fiddy's life, and really not that bad as everybody makes out to be, the day after my adventures of fiddy I went to Good night, and good luck by George Clooney, as I was slightly tired and wasn't feeling too well I didn't pay too much attention to things as dialogue and so. I just enjoyed the 90 minutes of Black and White on the big screen, it looked good and I will probably enjoy it more when I pay attention to what happens. Worked yesterday and I decided to stay home to see Wild at Heart by David Lynch and with Cage, it was pretty entertaining and it had Willem Dafoe, so that's all good. After Wild at Hear I decided to move on to heavier things and I thew in 21 Grams by that Mexican dude that you might know from Amores Perros and September 11, it had one of my fav. actors Del Torro in and it was quite heavy, maybe a bit too heavy but it sure as hell gripped me. After thinking over 21 Grams a bit I realised that it took so much of me that I went sleeping, just to get up at 10:00 the next morning to see some more movies. I started with the two Documantatries Inside Pink Floyd '67 - 74' and '75 - '96 which weren't very interesting and didn't tell me anything really new, not to mention the people that got interviewed were very irritating and the only thing they did was tell about how great Pink Floyd was, they were too easy. After two pretty boring hour with the Floyd I went on to someting more interesting: Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS which is basically The Great Escape but with Ilsa as one of the SS Commandats that tortures all the other woman to find out magical cures to certain diseases for winning the war, to prove that woman are the superior gender to her superios and all kind of other things. Of course everything is guided with a decent amount of nudity, sex and violence. A very entertainig 70's exploitation flick. So I just had dinner and tonight I'm going to see Corpse Bride and Hauru no ugoku shiroi which is probably better known as Howl's moving castle. And aftet that I've seen all three movies from best animated feature at the Oscars 2006.
What do you mean Pink Floyd was easy?

And tell me how Corpse Bride is. It's the only animated film I was even pondering renting.

Anyways, I watched two movies from completely opposite ends of the intelligence spectrum. Friday night I watched Aeon Flux. I'm not really sure what I was thinking. Because it was almost exactly what you'd expect it to be based on the trailer. There were a few plot twists, which I really really didn't care about, because the atmosphere and overall story were pretty weak. And not only that, but the action was very very weak and predictable, and I missed the first 2 minutes, therefore missing 75% of the story...So I'm not exactly sure why she was able to do such rediculous feats. It really annoyed me I had no clue what was going on. But I guess I asked for it by watching such poor quality movie. Oh yeah, and let me just note, the costume design was horrendously bad. Not that I'm into that kind of stuff...But it was just atrocious.

On the other side is Match Point. I haven't seen any other Woody Allen movies so I can't really compare. It was cleverly written, the dialogue was generally excellent, but there was the occasional eyebrow raise at the dialogue. Directing was good, most of the time staying out of the way of the writting/acting. But from what I saw it was good. The acting was excellent, the main character's grew on me tremendously throughout the movie (he looks like Joaquin Pheonix! :? ), and all the supporting roles did excellent, I especially liked his friend Tom's acting, I donno who the actor was and too lazy to check. I did enjoy the story a lot. You could tell it was extremely well thought out. The writting combined with the acting portrayed a great deal of human emotion very well, and it managed to build an unusual kind of tension that was interesting. Great ending too ;). My only criticism is that it had a bit of extra baggage; the run-time was a bit too long and there seemed to be a few scenes that added little to the plot and effect of the film. Way better than Aeon Flux though. (surprised?).

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

i got a few since i havent posted in a while, its final week this coming week at school so i only have two more things to do (one of which is write a speech, and i have to do it tonight, so thats why im writing this, to put it off.)

My Boss's Daughter is a comedy. specifically, a comedy that doesnt have anything else to it, the plot is just barely there so they can call it a movie. starts off how i thought it would, one maybe two good jokes, and the rest of the time im wondering why im wasting my time. throughout the middle it picks up a little bit, it was actually kind of funny. i used to think tara reid was hot, thats the biggest reason why i wanted to see this movie. now that i watch it though, her voice is really annoying. she has that heavy smoker voice, and you have to be a certain type of woman to pull that off (scarlet johansen can definently pull it off :P .) overall a pretty poor movie, you might get a few laughs out of it though.

25th Hour - ill just start off and say if i had to choose a favorite actor, well i couldnt, but ed norton definently would be close if not #1. he is great in this movie, in fact, all the actors/actresses are great in this movie. Philip Seymour Hoffman gave a great performance, it was like that part was written for him. the only, and i mean only bad thing about this movie was it kinda felt like it was trying for awards. dont know exactly how to explain it, but it just felt like it was trying to be different just for the sake of being different. but that didnt matter too much, because it definently pulled it off. great movie, great storyline, you have to pay attention to it though. you cant just stick it on in the background, you wont get the full effect.

The Italian Job - i have no problems with remakes, sometimes they are even better than the originals. this movie was a remake of a 1969 movie, and i havent seen it so i cant compare. this movie has a pretty all star cast, mark wahlberg aas the main guy, charlize theron as the token hot girl, and ed norton (there he is again) as the bad guy. i dont know where this movie went wrong exactly, but i didnt like it a bit. i dont mind if the movie is shoved in my brain to where i dont have to think, those sort of movies are ok everynow and then. this one, well i dont know whats wrong with it, but you can feel it the entire movie. i dont even think ed nortons performance was all that great. wasnt bad, just wasnt up to snuff. well, ill leave it at that.

School of Rock - i have nothing against jack black, in fact ive actually enjoyed his performances a lot in a few movies (king kong, high fidelity.) he was good for this part, in my opinion. the movie just wasnt for me. i dont know who it was for, since it seems a little to mature for the age group that probably would want to see it. there was a plot, and a moral to the story, just none of it was interesting. maybe if you are really into rock music, i dont know, give it a try.

Without a Paddle - seen it before, first movie ive watched before in along time. guess i was disgruntled from the movies above, i wanted something i new would be a little funny at least. and the first 15 minutes was fairly funny, then some friends came over so i really didnt watch it to closely after that. there are a few pretty funny parts, and the story is slightly, i mean slightly more interesting than your average comedy. only a little bit though. good movie to watch with friends.

True Romance i said in bubsa's movie villan thread that i was going to watch this today to remember what role gary oldman played. i remembered as soon a few moments after i posted, but i felt like watching the movie anyways. lets just say it now: the only modern romance movie that is just straight up romance that is any good. there are good romance comedies, some really good ones (Fabuleux destin d'Am̮̩̉̉lie Poulain, Le; Lost in Translation to name two), but there hasnt really been any good modern straight up romance movies. none that i can think of off the top of my head anyways. there are many really great old romance movies (casablanca, possibly the best romance movie ever), and i guess the only people that would want to see a straight up romance movies also like old movies, so they have all they need. i dont know why there arent more romance movies, unless my definition of a romance movie is way to narrow (almost all movies have a romantic element to it, so it would be redundant for that to be considered in the romance genre). anyways, even if you dont like romance movies, this is still a great movie. its probably the movie that actually got me to look at romance movies, rather than to immediatly consider them boring.

jack@$$: the movie - when i first saw this all those years back (man, 2002 is already 4 years in the past, crazy :shock: ) i thought the movie was absolutly hilarious. people being idiots, and getting hurt a lot. watched the tv show a bit also. i havent really watched anything like it in quite a while, and i felt like watching something funny. many parts still are pretty funny, but about the same amount i didnt find funny at all. they really are jacka$$es. that one guy that dances around the city in a thong, annoying the crap out of people? the only thing i was thinking about when i was watching this was hoping that someone would lay him out with a right hook. teach that idiot a lesson. my humor in these sort of things is odd, because i found the big guy chasing the midget around, both in not to many clothes, funny. they dont single out someone and get all up in their face, they just run past everyone. thought that was pretty funny. another odd part: the hardware store. found it hilarious when he crapped his pants in the car cause he couldnt hold it, found him to be a complete d-bag when he took a crap in the store. i guess i just didnt like seeing them bring other people into it, when they just hurt themselves its funny. have to have a certain type of humor for this movie, if you have it you will enjoy it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg