FML moments

HeadBandit64

I got two FML moments in runescape both were phats I lost. Yeah should of been more careful with them but meh its just a game after all. Back in the old day when random events had just been added to the game I was not to careful with items and was wcing with a blue partyhat on. Well of course before random events it wasn't uncommon to click the tree and just surf the web. Well bad idea after random events have been added so I was wearing no armor and blue phat when ent got summoned and killed me. FML

My other FML moment was when I was playing pest control with a green phat. A safe minigame so no worries to lose items right. Wrong I was in the game before it was about to end and got dced before the game ended and when it did end got sent out by the boat where another random event happened to visit me and once again kill me. So I had the pleasure of logging on and discovering I had lost my green phat. FML

All skills 80+

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fake

090515163643.png

That was dumb. :wall: I really hope they had the money there on accident..

Everytime I try to get into the waterfall, I fall off the waterfall 2-3 times. Misclicking and starting to swim, just clicking the tree, forgetting rope..its horrible. lol. I know its not as bad as some of these others, but it gets really annoying.

I believe he was one of those kids who believed in the rumor that the more you risk when getting ep, the better your drops will be when you get a kill. If you ask me it was just a load of crap made by pkers who wanted insane money from idiot ep'ers.

No, it was an accident.

A lonnnnggg time ago, when SGS's where 120,000,000 I had finally saved up the cash to buy one. After a few days of killing dust devils I go on and get a Earth Battlestaff, I rage, and alch it. I look back and realize my alch was 775,000gp. I look down and realize that my "Earth Battlestaff" was actually my SGS. FML

But the kill after the alch was a drag spear

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

FML = F My Life.

Wrong its F my luck :?

Wrong, Dux is correct.

It is F my life.

This. F my life. The F word rhymes with duck for the people who just can't quite work it out yet...

K guys I was wrong, but I don't need 3 people saying the same thing :lol:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Happened yesterday when I was gathering stuff to complete While Guthix Sleeps quest (which I did and the Final fight was quite easy IMO). Anyway I went to GE to buy Black Salamanders because you can use 3 attack styles with them. Well I didn't know that you only used the one Salamander and then use Harralander Tar or whatever it's called as ammo. So I bought 500 Black Salamanders for max price ('cause I wanted to get started on the quest ASAP). Then found out that I only needed one, so I tried to resell and ended up having to put them at the min price just to sell. So far I've sold one.... #-o

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I was getting 99 mining and 99 smithing at the same time for max overall total and smithing was last one. Bunch of friends were there and we all went to the blurite mines for me to get 99 mining, then we went back upstairs to Thurgo for me to smith there and get the cape but I forgot a hammer so I failed my maxing out party and had to tele to get a hammer :oops: :(

Funihead.png

2376/2475 total

I was slaying iron dragons and talking to a friend on msn (That's not afk >.>) I looked back at rs just to make sure everything was all right and of course I see myself fall to my knees. I said in the clan that I was in "I died at brim irons bless me" or something like that. I ran back to the dungeon as fast as I could just to run out of energy when I got to the bottom of the stairs. So now I was walk-running to the dragons when I saw a green dot on the mini map ^^ (He came to bless my grave) Somewhere around the black demons I realised I forgot my shield :wall: Being the genuis I am I turned on protect from magic thinking it would protect me... at this point there were about 10 seconds left on my grave. My friend was just behind me about to bless my grave when I get hit for two 30s and die. After I appeared in Falador I got this message "Your grave has been blessed and will last another 59 minutes."

Looking back it was completely my fault and actually pretty funny =P I didn't lose anything too important :/

FML = F My Life.

Wrong its F my luck :?

Wrong, Dux is correct.

It is F my life.

This. F my life. The F word rhymes with duck for the people who just can't quite work it out yet...

Firetruck?

chat133315.png

aHRIOEHROIH$%)JH)(FGJT

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I was at Barrows with full Guthan's. I had no prayer left and was in a Dharok tunnel. I tried to outrun him, but alas, he pwned me. I ran back to Barrows as fast as I could, and when I got there I looked in my inventory... and facepalmed; I'd forgotten my spade. FML.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

I've lost my whip 5 times.

First whip: Karamja. I was a noob back then and carried my whip around with me everywhere. Died from poison. #-o

Second whip: Hacked. :?

Third whip: Hacked. :evil:

Fourth whip: Was one iteming a few days before the Dec 2007 pking updates and lost it because I forgot to turn on protect item. :cry:

Fifth whip: I think it was GWD...

Now I'm just waiting to see how I lose my sixth one.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

First whip: Karamja. I was a noob back then and carried my whip around with me everywhere. Died from poison. #-o

Fourth whip: Was one iteming a few days before the Dec 2007 pking updates and lost it because I forgot to turn on protect item. :cry:

wow thats a few whips. :shock:. I remeber i had a beret and i used to wear that all the time, i remeber finding the cave door that lead to the ice wyvrens and then turning into an ice cube and dying. it's not a lot now but back then it was.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

FML means F*** my life. It basically means you are angry at your life and or the world (for anyone asking), it seems rather appropriate for a lot of these and I can't believe my topic has been this active!

I have a new one:

I was doing the 76K thing in pvp and I picked up almost 3 mil in artefacts off my drop. I then looked up to see I was being dharoked, I had 5 hp left

I teleported into lumbridge but somehow the game glitched and he still ran up and killed me. FML

"In order to lead, you must learn how to carry your followers upon your shoulders"

"A man is not only defined by his abilities, but also by those of the men with which he surrounds himself"

"The meek fight for skill and fame, the strong fight for power with the skill and fame they already have"

get 85 slayer. :lol:

Going fishing at the fishing guild with my full Naval on and going to do something then coming back to me in lumby without my naval =(

Also losing internet connection right when a Revenant Ork attacked me bye bye torso.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Misclicking a teletab due to my crappy wireless mouse(which suffered a fitting fate after this) at corporeal beast, the next drop? Elysian sigil. Who had the highest lsp? Me. What drops did I end up getting? 4+ elixers. FML

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff