FML moments

HeadBandit64

Back in the day, I was scammed out of like 3 mil (my entire bank) when I tried to trade for some D Legs. I was confused as to why I couldn't wear them once I received them. Unfortunately, I didn't have the 60 ranged required. I paid 3 mil for red dragonhide chaps. :oops:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was using firemaking Brawling gloves in +1 bh world, and I checked items kept on death to see that I'd keep them, then realised I'd forgot d spear so went and got it from bank. Burnt a few loads of logs, then get clawed with 600k xp left on brawls. I clicked teletab as I'd forgotten you can't use teletabs in bh, didn't work of course so I died. Spawned in edgeville with a dragon spear and no fm brawls. :(

10xy5fk.png

The most recent RS fml happend to me today when I was doing varrock achievment medium dairy. I had to go to entrana to get my balloon route to varrock unlocked and I went between draynor and port sarim about 4 times only to find out something like the explorer's ring wasn't alowed. FML. Of course with most runescape FMLs its more frustration than anything else.

Requim Aeternam dona eis domine

Grant them eternal rest O' Lord

ut EGO propinquus eyes of meus hostilis cado in certamen in agri of veneratio EGO voveo suum eternus sileo

as I close the eyes of my enemies fallen in combat on the field of honor I pray for their eternal rest

Blitz290.png

Blitz290.png

Doing WGS, forgot to bank my money (which was not a lot, 400k, but I'd spent it all on quest skills) and forgetting to use the key on the chest. :wall:

Been unable to get my rc robes back since. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

nvm

anyways, I have had a few fml moments.

A few weeks ago I was at ct dags doing task, I was browsing tif and looked back. I had 7 hp and no prayer, I treid to telly and died >.>

I had fire cape too, luckily I made it back in time to get my stuff back though L

Shadow_Latio.png

MY RSN IS Shadow latio

My Xbox gamertag is Wat Is Aim

Currently on back on RS :D.

[hide=]090816161819.png[/hide]

i got 78m from doing a 10-15 minute clue in astonishment of making 100s of tipit members jealous over my awesome luck!

how exactly is that bad?

edit: you've posted this picture in 3-4 threads... so is your ego that big?

i got 78m from doing a 10-15 minute clue in astonishment of making 100s of tipit members jealous over my awesome luck!

how exactly is that bad?

If you read the post I said it took 3 hours. Thanks though

Shadow_Latio.png

MY RSN IS Shadow latio

how exactly is that bad?

How does a clue take 3 hours?

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I was at black demons on slayer, waaay before Slayer. I used guthans to heal because at the time I made all my potions, and was always reluctant to use them. I clicked on a rune chain drop which was right under the portal to bronze dragons. They 2-hit me (I was at half-health, trying to heal). I lost full guthans, which was about 7-8m by that time, a saradomin platebody (which I got from a clue :P) and a few other things.

Fortunately now they're not so aggressive against me :lol:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

I was letting someone 76k me, and I pulled out 760k, instead of 76k. :wall:

Ive done that before #-o

That's why I use withdraw: 76000 8-)

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

First time going to barrows, using slayer dart. Started out with Dharok, went inside tunnel, oppened coffin and attacked. Was just about to turn on protect from melee, and my laptop died :ohnoes: However, there was a happy ending. Logged back in to find out that Dharok didnt hit me once :twss:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

how exactly is that bad?

How does a clue take 3 hours?

Idk I failed to bring sextant and watch and stuff and had 4 puzzles and 1 50 wildy clue sooooo

Shadow_Latio.png

MY RSN IS Shadow latio

Was going to die to my friend for 26k (Before they changed it to 76k) and instead on taking out 26005 gp I took out my entire 5m cash pile and died to him.

I eventually got about 3m back for having my friend die to me.

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

The biggest FML-situation I've experienced was back when I finally had the money to buy my first, very-own whip. I thought it was really cool that I finally had my fingers upon this item.

Anyway, I was hanging around the ge, alching some bows from fletching and (stupidly) had my whip in my backpack.. Well, I guess you all can figure what then occured..

Next thing I know, 72k more cash to the pile in my bp, but no whip was to be seen -.-

Don_XiliFied.png

31640 to achieve 99 Firemaking on 30/10-09

XiliFied.png

Thanks Zokot for the amazing sig! Visit my Rc-blog and leave a post:)

This didn't happen to me, but to my clan leader. I'm part of a 1 item pvp unit (noobish, I know, but most of us still risk necessary moeny for ep) and my clan leader got a kill in deep wildy. One of the loot items was a bandos stat. He picked it up not realizing that the statuette protects over his d claws. So when we went into battle with another 1 item clan, he was among the first to die and promptly lost his claws and kept the statuette. FHL.

And something smaller that happened to me: I was 26king with a friend before the 76k rule was added (again, I know you think I'm the cancer to the pvp system and I am, but as long as there's free monies I don't care about the noobishness) and instead of withdrawing 26000 gp I accidently added an extra 0 and took out 260k, then went to die. When I was redbarred I happened to glance to my inv and saw my fail, but by then it was too late. Not that big of a loss, but still a waste of money.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.