200M in all Skills

Makilio

Its a holiday event parody of a world event. Also it is just another waste of time for some crap rewards, maybe the reward tokens for slayer will work since  they arent being removed after easter

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Pfft, kids are an XP waste!

But a bit more serious, I would never want to bring something into this world destined to die. Being responsible for the creation of a life is a bit too much responsibility for me. If I was never born - would I care if I had gotten to "enjoy" life or not? Because of this - relationships are largely a huge waste of my time. They come with drama, obligations to waste my time on other peoples' wants, and offer very little in return that seems beneficial to my goals and desires. I'd rather not deal with it. That same "nothing that benefits my goals or desires" extends to friendships. They offer nothing to me but ask to take a lot from me. 

Working a 9 to 5 at least benefits my goals and desires. Not paying my taxes and being imprisoned doesn't benefit my goals and desires - so I pay my taxes.

If you want to pretend that I work and willingly contribute to society, then so be it. But the only reason that contribution reaches societies hands is because society is like a bully stealing lunch money. It's either "give me the money or get beaten up". Without jeapordizing my goals and desires - I don't really have a choice.

LOL @ relationships are a huge waste of your time.

They prohibit my ability to travel and thusly are a waste of time. They contribute nothing to my desired lifestyle and only take away time I could use for more important things such as my self-study and art. A relationship takes away more than it gives and is thus an inefficient use of my time.

To be somewhat on topic:

How many 200ms do I need before I'm cool? :(

Must... resist... urge... to respond

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

A relationship for that person takes more than it gives. That can be fact without changing how much a relationship is good for someone else.

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

They prohibit my ability to travel and thusly are a waste of time. They contribute nothing to my desired lifestyle and only take away time I could use for more important things such as my self-study and art. A relationship takes away more than it gives and is thus an inefficient use of my time.

To be somewhat on topic:

How many 200ms do I need before I'm cool? sad.png

Every individual has their own views and opinions about these sorts of things, and I respect that. But I can't help but feel that many people who hold this view feels like this because they've had negative experiences in the past and/or are unable to hold down a successful relationship themselves, or because they've simply never had a relationship period and therefore, try to justify that fact in their own head by convincing themselves they do not want one to begin with.

In my personal opinion, and speaking from experience, a happy, healthy, loving relationship is one of the most wonderful things you can experience in this world, and the times in my life where I've felt the most alive. Building a deep, loving bond with another human of the opposite sex often brings out the best in people, and inspires confidence and self assurance in one's self. The world can be a very dark, empty place sometimes, and so it really is a wonderful thing to have somebody to share your life with - somebody you can trust, confide in, and somebody you know is there for you when you need it.

It is a very freeing and empowering feeling to allow yourself to become vulnerable, and to open yourself up to somebody else, letting them into the part of your life that you do not share with anybody else (especially if you are like myself and do not open up emotionally to other people very often). And that is exactly what it is all about - sharing. Relationships are not about what you can take and what you have to give in return, but about sharing your life, your interests, and your passions with another person, and in return, sharing in theirs. Travel, art, self-study, or anything else you enjoy can be shared with a partner. All relationships come with certain forms of sacrifice, but that does not mean they have to hinder your life, smother you, or prevent you from following your dreams or reaching your individual goals. If anything, relationships are one of the best forms of personal growth, and will open you up to new experiences and lead you to discover new things.

Nobody can tell you what to do or how you should live your life, and I am certainly not trying to do so. But I hope that maybe I can offer you my perspective and perhaps, give you something to think about. I would hope that all people are given the opportunity to experience these things during their life time :)

PS - Hi Tip.It.

• Like 1

Haha these past few pages been very interesting to read, not going to lie. Shame it's probably going to get edited a lot if moderators delete all the spam, I don't mind if my messages get deleted though. Will be my last post about this subject anyway.

@Jimla

Very nice post and you are so right, I know you didn't write that post as a reply to me probably but thought I would clear some things anyway. Seen you post so many greats posts on the HLF too long time ago, very hard to find people like that on the HLF so huge respect haha ;)

But yeah I didn't mean to compare relationships, studying or working directly with my 5B XP goal. Of course they are completely different things, my English is just a bit rusty haha so I find it really hard to put my thoughts into words so people would understand exactly what I mean. My main point was that there is always a possibility that your dreams will turn against you or later in life you change your goals. You could spend so many years studying for your dream job and then later find it out it isn't something you want to do the rest of your life. Then you might have to study for another job or just keep doing the job you don't enjoy just to get money. Of course there are so many other possibilites too you could do haha but you probably get the point. Also with relationships, you might end up marrying and having kids with someone and then later find out it's something that doesn't really make you happy. Or you could spend your whole life searching for the one who makes you really happy but still never find her/him. Or other possiblility is to fall in love with the wrong people who backstab you later and abuse your trust. They are very complicated things.

I am not saying you shouldn't study or get into relationships because there is a risk it's something you don't want in the future. I am just saying that I am not going to regret getting 5B Xp because I don't enjoy RS anymore or because the game changed. Many years ago when I was still nolifing hard it was something I really enjoyed a lot and what made me really happy. You might think I am stupid but I still miss those times a lot and sometimes even wish I could go back to those moments. When I said I regret some things about getting 5B xp I meant things like taking RS a bit too seriously and being too naive to think that Jagex would value their "promises" more than their goal to make money. I am not blaming Jagex anymore for it though, they have to make money. It's not their fault game industry is like that haha, you can't compete if you don't make money. If we were living in a perfect world where you didn't need to make money I am sure Jagex would have done things differently. In the end I am happy they released the game ages ago and allowed me to have this experience I had when I was getting 5B Xp. I am sure I might still get some enjoyment in the future from RuneScape but at the moment I am enjoying other things too much to come back to RS.

I am sure I could get addicted to Old School RuneScape still if I wanted haha but I think have played enough RS for one person haha, time to enjoy other things now. If you want to talk about RuneScape just as addiction and assume I didn't enjoy it at all, I am still happy that RuneScape was my addiction. There is so much more worse things to get addicted to, like drugs, alcohol, eating haha. The list goes on and on, it's so easy to get addicted to something you enjoy a lot. Also drug/alcohol/eating etc. addictions cost a lot to the society, I am not saying this to judge anyone though or say I am better person because I got addicted to RS instead. I am just saying that playing games isn't the most horrible thing you can do in life, some people or even media can make it seem to be like that sometimes. I have seen some people ruin their lifes with drug/alcohol/eating etc, it can really get you killed or ruin your life completely if you do it too much. I am sure too much RS can do it to you too if you never eat/sleep or do anything else but it was never like that for me even though some people like to think I was playing 30 hours a day lol.

Also someone was saying that getting 5B Xp isn't something you can be proud of and you are probably right, I don't go bragging about it. But I am proud that I did what really made me so happy and what I really enjoyed back then even though people were judging me left and right. I have seen so many people ruin their life trying to please other people and not doing what they really want, I guess some young people get addicted to alcohol too so easily because of that. They are too afraid to be different so they just go with the crowd and drink as much as they can to prove they are tough lol. To be honest that's probably the main reason why I ended up nolifing, most of my friends just spent all their money/time going to bar every single chance they could lol and even judged me because I never wanted and never will use alcohol or drugs etc. Just like some people can't understand why I enjoyed 5B Xp, I can't understand why some people ruin their lifes like that and I don't mean just some since there is lots of people like that. I don't judge them though, it's their decision. They can do whatever that makes them happy but also in the same time I am really happy if someone finds the same enjoyment from RS without having to get addicted to drugs/alcohol etc. You might think I am stupid if I see things like that but that's how I am. When I check the hiscores or see someone nolifing really hard, I don't go judging them or telling them how they should live their life. Mostly it would do more harm than good anyway. I understand why people judge "nolifers" though but in the same time you could be happy they aren't doing something even worse lol, I could list million worse things you can do with your life. Also long time ago I can remember people used to call me leech of society or whatever you want to call it, I was never a leech. I have paid lots of taxes. Finnish goverment never gave me any money, totally the opposite. In the other hand there is lots of alcohol addicts etc. who cost a lot to the society. I am not going to share my whole life story here and I hope you can respect the fact I rather keep my real life private instead of bragging about how much money I make etc. One of the reasons why I enjoyed RuneScape so much was because it was escape from the reality, I didn't play RS to share my whole life with everyone even though some people think it's my responsibilty to tell my job/education etc. I have learned it's better to be very careful online since you can't really trust anyone here, so many evil people online haha.

I know this post went really off-topic but I hope people can understand that getting 5B Xp was most of the time very enjoyable for me and even though there is some things I regret there is so many more things I am happy about. Of course you could find million counter arguments why I should regret getting 5B XP but I am not going to, I am so happy I am still alive and I have found other things to enjoy now. You never know when you gonna die or things like that, you can't predict the future.

Also if people still sometimes wonder why I quit etc. I hope they remember that RuneScape wasn't a waste of time for me even though I ended up making some anti-Jagex videos etc. I still think back to those moments and even though I regret them a lot I can easily understand why I acted like I did. I was spending so much time on rs and it was really important for me, it was really sad to see it change to something completely different. Of course I ended up feeling a bit mad/bitter etc. I am a person with feelings and yes I know it's very easy for other person to judge and say I could have done things so much better but after all we all make mistakes sometimes. Some mistakes are bigger than other of course haha but I am sure if you have played RS for so many years you might end up feeling the same way too. Some people even got job from Jagex and ended up getting fired because of very silly mistakes, it's really easy to make mistakes like that when you are so passionate about the game.

I ended up quitting YouTube too because I didn't really have anything to offer to the RuneScape community anymore except my nostalgia but that wasn't really going anywhere haha. I had to move on from RS sooner or later, I probably would have even if RuneScape never changed haha.

Anyway I will be ending this post now haha, I rambled way too long already. Very nice to see you posting still Paperbag and G0d vs D3vil, looking forward to seeing you both hit 200m all skills if you end up getting it :)

I will probably follow this thread for a long time still but I will probably try to avoid posting since over the years I noticed that people misunderstand me a lot or try to twist my words etc. to make me seem like a horrible person lol. I know I have done pretty stupid things in the past and some jokes really went too far haha but I have always been like that. I guess that's why I enjoyed RuneScape too much. I took Xp stuff so seriously but in the other hand I was joking around pretty much all the time. Also another thing people seem to misunderstand a lot is that some people think I only did things to get attention etc, it wasn't about that. Some name changes etc. I did purely for fun, I just found them really funny but of course people have different kinds of humor haha and I am probably too easily entertained. Also when I let Jake have rank 1 some people thought I only did it for attention lol... even though I had good intentions, it was Jake's idea and I thought it would make him happy. Of course the rs community was able to judge me for that too lol, then I finally realised there is really no chance pleasing RS community and just better to do what feels the best for you. I never even really enjoyed attention, some people might wonder why even go for 5B Xp if you don't like attention but when you play RS you can hide behind the character. You aren't directly getting the attention, skilling was something I really enjoyed and all the attention only really started harming me after I was training hunter etc. making it impossible for me to enjoy rs anymore but it was a sacrifice I had to make, you can never find things in life you will enjoy nonstop all the time.

Of course it was amazing to make youtube videos in the past and to share my goal, what I am doing in the game etc. but I never did it just for attention. It was great interacting with all the people, it made the whole rs experience so much better for me. You might wonder why I still keep posting these huge walls of text to this thread even though I don't go for 200M skills anymore but it just frustrated me a bit seeing people flame all the top players etc. when they don't even know the real person. And trust me, it's better that top players don't go spreading all their life stories all around the internet. It would have made enjoying rs so much harder for me. Zezima had to go through so much abuse too back in the day when he was still rank 1 even though nowadays people praise him like he is god or something. Not gonna lie though, I still think Jagex should name rs god after him.

But yeah it's about time to end this post, I meant to write so much shorter post but I just keep rambling on and on haha. All the best to you guys and btw if A13D happens to read this post ever, I miss your weekly updates <333 xoxoxox

Looking forward to reading this thread after 50 years and seeing how it all ended up rofl, I hope this thread is still around here then ;)

• Like 7

Haha I am sorry, it's just that it's a lot harder for me to get my point across with my foreign English ;)

Also not trying to feed the trolls, just thought I would explains some of my opinions about gaming etc. It's not as bad as some people make it to be, of course I wouldn't recommend playing 30 hours a day to anyone haha :P

Too much of anything can be really bad for you, just got to find the perfect balance ;) And I will admit it was a bit hard for me back then rofl.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if has started collecting bxp or not. I doubt he will for agi as he can get 200m agi losslessly with skills he has left. He seems to be getting 2 times more agi exp than wc exp currently... I don't think anything gives that kind of ratio for Silverhawk boots with bonus... is it possible he is running laps?

Only bxp I can picture him getting is hunt or fishing. If is heisting he should be done with that soon, alsoI haven't seen him around SC lately either. 

Swarlly.png

I give this thread 5 more years

the game won't last that long

quote me on this.

People said the same thing 5 years ago.

People said the same thing 10 years ago too. It's been "dying" ever since I started playing in early 04.

It doesn't help that the past few years have been the MOST PROFITABLE/BEST REVENUE EVER FOR JAGEX.

It's not dying anytime soon.

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

People said the same thing 10 years ago too. It's been "dying" ever since I started playing in early 04.

It doesn't help that the past few years have been the MOST PROFITABLE/BEST REVENUE EVER FOR JAGEX. largest playerbase decrease.

They are doing a grade A job at pissing off the players and making it seem like their money/input is being put toward nothing.

• Like 3

mck.pngMck.png

It doesn't help that the past few years have been the MOST PROFITABLE/BEST REVENUE EVER FOR JAGEX. largest playerbase decrease.

They are doing a grade A job at pissing off the players and making it seem like their money/input is being put toward nothing.

Jagex has to publically report their finances and their turnover has been the highest it's ever been. Ever. Keep in mind they are REQUIRED BY LAW to put these statements out.

Last year was a pretty minor loss - but they claim that's largely due to a large one-time investment into the Transformers Universe game.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Jagex has to publically report their finances and their turnover has been the highest it's ever been. Ever. Keep in mind they are REQUIRED BY LAW to put these statements out.

Last year was a pretty minor loss - but they claim that's largely due to a large one-time investment into the Transformers Universe game.

Once again IVP has turned a company into purely profit driven. Im not saying they are losing money, im saying they are losing credibility and resources. Failing to implement HTML5 was the most eye opening incidence

mck.pngMck.png

Complaining that a Venture Capital is purely profit driven. Come on, next you'll be telling me that water is wet. You realise that money is all that matters? As much as assets such as "credibility" and "brand recognition" has 'value' cash speaks a lot louder. They want to make as much money as quickly as possible. It's WHAT THEY DO.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Thanks for emphasizing my point that just because jagex is bringing in more RLGP doesnt mean they have been making the game better

• Like 1

mck.pngMck.png

8bHDm.png

"hey guys let's all put up rocktail bubbles we're so damn smart"

Lustrous vs Luminous.

I only use energy I get from daily challenges. CBF buying what I need of G.E, even if its better xp/gp.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Congratulations to Robbie who is back on the front page as rank 23 after getting 99 divination! 

Also, looks as though Jake has switched over to fishing after getting past 100m divination. Might see 200m sometime...

• Like 1

Swarlly.png