200M in all Skills

Makilio

Does anyone know how the runetracker monthly records handles double xp weekend.  For daily records the xp is halved, but if you monthly xp includes a double xp weekend, is the xp you gained halved?

What's is going on with Drumgun. I know he's known for being inefficient, but man... 1.7m on the week? Is he gathering BXP maybe?

I heard in a Jebrim video he is butt hurt about Mod MMG not giving him enough credit for his no lifing. Saying he has done on average 12 hours a day instead of 16 or something? Is he slowing down because of this?

He's getting smith bonus from SC.

That can't be even close to efficient? Or how much bonus xp is it per hour?

What's is going on with Drumgun. I know he's known for being inefficient, but man... 1.7m on the week? Is he gathering BXP maybe?

I heard in a Jebrim video he is butt hurt about Mod MMG not giving him enough credit for his no lifing. Saying he has done on average 12 hours a day instead of 16 or something? Is he slowing down because of this?

You're talking about someone who did Rocktails for most of his 200m fishing

it's 200khr if you're running with a 5v5 squad but since it's drumgun he's using fast sc lol which are 12 min games

it's 200khr if you're running with a 5v5 squad but since it's drumgun he's using fast sc lol which are 12 min games

Are you just assuming he's using Fast SC? Or is it confirmed? Because they aren't able to run games 24/7, so if he was using Fast SC, he'd have more than a 2m week, assuming he'd skill in the dead hours or maybe he's just only playing during the times when it's active.

stop pming me plz

I was reading this efficiency discussion and it got me laughing a bit, not going to lie haha. People should be happy if someone is afking a lot haha and using the most relaxing methods. I was pretty much always concentraiting on RS 100% all the time, even camping cave crawlers isn't as afkable as some people think. I had to check for effigies nonstop and tried to pick up lots of charms too, I was clicking nonstop lol and if I missed a effigy I would have wasted so much time so I had to put 100% concentration on it always. I enjoyed zmi a lot more to be honest but I really wanted to be as efficient as possible lol. Also when you compare effigies to the methods you have nowadays, effigies are like nothing lol. It wouldn't be worth camping for effigies anymore even if they were as good as they were when I was camping them. Anyway I didn't write this post to brag how I was always trying to be so efficient, totally the opposite. If you are concentraiting on something 100% all the time it's really bad for your health, your mind needs rest haha.

Always when people asked me how to stay motivated etc. I always suggested to do what feels best for you haha. There is nothing wrong with using afkable methods, nowadays I would always recommend people to use the most afkable/enjoyable/relaxing method. RS is not worth stressing over haha :P I know I wasn't really following my own advice haha but being efficient was like a drug to me haha. I have been wondering a lot why I enjoyed rs so much and I read some things online about music, I was always listening to music when playing rs. Music can be like a drug to your mind haha and when you are repeating the same things over and over it puts your mind to trance or something, I don't know how to explain it haha. Of course everyone experiences these things differently too :P

• Like 3

Are you just assuming he's using Fast SC? Or is it confirmed? Because they aren't able to run games 24/7, so if he was using Fast SC, he'd have more than a 2m week, assuming he'd skill in the dead hours or maybe he's just only playing during the times when it's active.

Took me 2 seconds to join Fast SC and see drumgun in there :P

• Like 1
Boredom.png

Looks like JMods are being lenient and answering the requests of unbanning previous permanently banned accounts.

Here's Luke, A Player Moderator who was permanently banned last year because of possible RWT and scamming in staking/duel arena.

Funny how he has a small rollback too :D

7bF2HBX.png

Fairly certain the character you're referring to is still banned, he made a new char 'Luke Broz' when Luke was banned and just got the name moved recently however.

Yeah, he just got his name transferred back over to his new account. Not unbanned.

He was banned after getting DDOSed at duely, Jagex refused to give back what he lost, so he RWTed to buy it back.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I know Fors is a lot further from 5.2b than Drumgun in terms of xp as well as hours, but am I the only who thinks Fors is going to win that race anyway? Fors is just gaining too many gains to be outgained.

I was reading this efficiency discussion and it got me laughing a bit, not going to lie haha. People should be happy if someone is afking a lot haha and using the most relaxing methods. I was pretty much always concentraiting on RS 100% all the time, even camping cave crawlers isn't as afkable as some people think. I had to check for effigies nonstop and tried to pick up lots of charms too, I was clicking nonstop lol and if I missed a effigy I would have wasted so much time so I had to put 100% concentration on it always. I enjoyed zmi a lot more to be honest but I really wanted to be as efficient as possible lol. Also when you compare effigies to the methods you have nowadays, effigies are like nothing lol. It wouldn't be worth camping for effigies anymore even if they were as good as they were when I was camping them. Anyway I didn't write this post to brag how I was always trying to be so efficient, totally the opposite. If you are concentraiting on something 100% all the time it's really bad for your health, your mind needs rest haha.

Always when people asked me how to stay motivated etc. I always suggested to do what feels best for you haha. There is nothing wrong with using afkable methods, nowadays I would always recommend people to use the most afkable/enjoyable/relaxing method. RS is not worth stressing over haha :P I know I wasn't really following my own advice haha but being efficient was like a drug to me haha. I have been wondering a lot why I enjoyed rs so much and I read some things online about music, I was always listening to music when playing rs. Music can be like a drug to your mind haha and when you are repeating the same things over and over it puts your mind to trance or something, I don't know how to explain it haha. Of course everyone experiences these things differently too :P

Precisely. Why use the most efficient method if you dont enjoy it. People dont seem to grasp this. In fact, the method you enjoy is "most efficient" because you enjoy it.

I think drum will win lets be honest.  He will get a ton of agi xp from smithing anyway and slayer he could bust out in less than a month.   That leaves farming... which is a concern but if wbs it and does farm runs that like 1m a day if you do watermelons and stuff, so thats like 2 months away and he can do that while hes doing other things.  So he could 2-3months away as of this point.  Agility will be finished with what he has left im pretty sure and worst comes to worst he trains agility for a little while.