200M in all Skills

Makilio

Drumgun will get 5.2b xp within maximum 915h from now assuming hes using SH boots, having all the smith bonus xp banked already, no bonus xp in slayer + doing his daily warbands.

We can expect him to get 5.2b xp within 45-75 days.

How much gps does it take to pay for 200m all buyables.

I was estimating around 30b which is becoming the most intimidating thing for me.  I really want to train buyables to 200m because they are all pretty much my favorite things to train and are extremely fast and could add some serious xp to my total in a short amount of time, however 30b even through merching or rots would take a very long time.

Lets say you can make up to 15m/hr doing ROTS which still seems unachievable but thats the number people are giving me, that would be 2000 hours of just that.

If you merch and average 20m a day, which im learning is actually very hard for me atleast, that would take 1500 days or 4 years and month. 

Thats terrifying

take donations, but people will probs not donate unless you seem serious about your 5b xp goal which I assume it's hard to believe judging by your exp right now so ya might be hard to get donations aswell

Here's Moreno's breakdown of Mad May from HLF btw. SC event seems v OP. Slayer might not end up being that good cause busy spawns. Will be interesting to see which of Runespan and divination are improved by a greater %.

Journal (Freee exp)

­­
-One task per day
-Completing every 5 tasks will give you hiker outfit pieace
-Completing every task will give you Monkey pet!

­­

3-4 May Slayer weekend!

­­
-Double slayer reward point
-50% bonus Slayer xp!
-Improved drop tables
-Additional charm drops
-Increased Ring of wealth

­­

10-11 May Skillers weekend

­­
-Artisan workshop ( Double xp and reputation)
-Runespan (Better nodes+more points)
-Pyramid Plunder ( Higher chance of getting black ibis+sceptre)
-Divination ( Double enriched nodes- enriched spawning every 10minutes)
-Fishing/Divination/Woodcutting/Mining (resources will last longer and spawn faster)
-Big Chinchompa ( 50% more exp)

­­

17-18 May Minigame Weekend

­­
-Castle wars ( Extra ticket per game)
-Stealing creation ( Double reward points)
-Pest control ( Double reward points)
-Conquest ( Double reward points)
-Soul wars ( Double reward points)
-Domination tower (Each boss counts as two credit)

17-End of the May

-Player own ports (30% more goods from voyages/resources and extra voyages)

­­

26 May -1 June Dungeoneering weekend

­­
-Double tokens ( From floors and sinkholes)
-Sinkholes ( 50% extra exp boost)

Asmodean <3

How much gps does it take to pay for 200m all buyables.

I was estimating around 30b which is becoming the most intimidating thing for me.  I really want to train buyables to 200m because they are all pretty much my favorite things to train and are extremely fast and could add some serious xp to my total in a short amount of time, however 30b even through merching or rots would take a very long time.

Lets say you can make up to 15m/hr doing ROTS which still seems unachievable but thats the number people are giving me, that would be 2000 hours of just that.

If you merch and average 20m a day, which im learning is actually very hard for me atleast, that would take 1500 days or 4 years and month. 

Thats terrifying

take donations, but people will probs not donate unless you seem serious about your 5b xp goal which I assume it's hard to believe judging by your exp right now so ya might be hard to get donations aswell

Or you could just multilog 07 // Rs3, very easy & its guaranteed to get you enough gp for 200m all.

Or you could flip patties and buy the gold... Through bonds ofc, no chinese sites involved

It would've been too much time wasted on earning the real life money, you waste no ticks on multilogging if your suomi-efficient, you cant multilog real life & runescape at the sametime being efficient, if you start with 13m xp in all skills you'll have 15000 hours left that will lead you to 100B+ with no time wasted, spend that money on buyables & sof bonus xp/spins, that would've been the most efficient way to do it, Efficiency expert approved this message.

Ya well i am multilogging 07+rs3 lol, still not as easy/quick as you would hope.

Very few methods are actually that amazing, but still are very good and worth doing.  And 07:rs3 gp ratio is like 5:1 so its like half as good as it was a month or 2 ago

Or you could flip patties and buy the gold... Through bonds ofc, no chinese sites involved

It would've been too much time wasted on earning the real life money, you waste no ticks on multilogging if your suomi-efficient, you cant multilog real life & runescape at the sametime being efficient, if you start with 13m xp in all skills you'll have 15000 hours left that will lead you to 100B+ with no time wasted, spend that money on buyables & sof bonus xp/spins, that would've been the most efficient way to do it, Efficiency expert approved this message.

and if u won million usd like suomi did?

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Assuming your goal is 200m all then bonds is the way to do isnt it.

I have it on good authority that Forsberg888 is going to beat Drumgun. Besides Smithing he's got almost everything else banked from Stealing Creation. (according to CrystalFarm)

Travis_D.png       k_Lw.png

Theres too many people failed getting donations even if they were good players, im sure you know some people so thats not the way to go. But if you are lucky enough then yeah thats the way to go, I would rather try to advice them gambling their bank at the staking arena, better odds getting 10b+ bank that way than hoping to get enough donations. Only lazy people are asking for donations now when they can multilog 07 // Rs3, theres no such excuse anymore that you cant make your own money.

I have it on good authority that Forsberg888 is going to beat Drumgun. Besides Smithing he's got almost everything else banked from Stealing Creation. (according to CrystalFarm)

Welcome to the thread! I've been waiting for your input for years!

Lets talk about 07 vs Rs3 money making.  So yes you can multilog and gain money on 07 and rs3, but you can also multi log and gain money on rs3 and rs3.... and with the transfer ratio at like 6:1, even nature runes are only 5m rs3 gp/hr.  If you multilog rs3 and rs3 you can make more than that per hour and it might even be more afk.  07 is not as good as it once was

Lets talk about 07 vs Rs3 money making.  So yes you can multilog and gain money on 07 and rs3, but you can also multi log and gain money on rs3 and rs3.... and with the transfer ratio at like 6:1, even nature runes are only 5m rs3 gp/hr.  If you multilog rs3 and rs3 you can make more than that per hour and it might even be more afk.  07 is not as good as it once was

Although rs3+rs3 it technically against the rules, with a recent Jagex Mod to verify so I wouldn't endorse that.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Depends on aura/tacklebox/familiar and with the new t5 auras I dont think anyone has thoroughly tested it enough

I asked on here a while back but got told to research it, however I dont have the loyalty pts or ff rewards. Plus i dont play at all

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Is drumgun using SH boots? He has no agility gains to go with his smithing.

Judging by your observation, can you not deduce the answer? You've already done the math on this one. 

• Like 1

Swarlly.png

Is drumgun using SH boots? He has no agility gains to go with his smithing.

Judging by your observation, can you not deduce the answer? You've already done the math on this one. 

I guess I should have stated my question better.... Does he have SH boots? Why isn't he using them.

Although rs3+rs3 it technically against the rules, with a recent Jagex Mod to verify so I wouldn't endorse that.

It's amusing how jagex say it's against the rules yet probably half of the jmods doing wbs on their side accs have alts to go with it, and whatnot, seeing as altbands is the new warbands, or has been the way forward since day one if you look at how dseance does it

• Like 1

In all likelihood the increase in drop rate of brawlers from wearing a row is worth losing a couple of % points of crit from your ring whilst slaying now btw.

Scratch that.

"With regards to the rare drop table, hereon referred to as the RDT, it never increases your chance to roll on the RDT. Having looked into a bit more, the Ring of Wealth doesn't seem to do anything with any of the RDT although it does give you a better gem on average if you get a gem drop. You can only get the Vecna skull drop if you're wearing a Ring of Wealth too."

Asmodean <3