200M in all Skills

Makilio

he said so many times that he dont have money for 200m smith. i think if hes not doing artis probs will sell items from smith and rebuy more feathers?

Not enough money hahahaha? Highly doubt so.

People who are going for 200m all & have gone far into their goal and not having enough money is straight up lying or they're just lazy, dot.

or they're just broke as a result of going so far into their 200m goal

Look who cares what drumgun does.  Well we all care tbh because hes a top player going for 200m and thats what this thread is about, but as far as using silver hawk boots or not, it doesnt really matter.  It will make his achievement mean more to him and most likely us.  Not to mention he has bonus agi already and may or may not have the money for feathers but who knows.  At the end of the day farming will still be left lol

Do you read through what you write before you post it or? Because you always seem to say something, and then you correct yourself and state something else in the next sentence, like "Look who cares what drumgun does" and then you say "ok we all care"

sorry for off topic lol, but yeah. 

The reason i did that is to explain what i meant by "who cares" because if we didn't care about how drumgun is training we wouldn't be talking about it.  I meant it as it doesn't matter if he uses them or not, he is most likely going to be 200m all in the near future and most likely first, and if he uses sh boots or doesn't it doesnt change that fact.  He has bonus xp and also, if he isn't using them because it takes away from his own sense of achievement then who cares

Listen here bud, here on 200m in all skills, we judge people for being inefficient, anyone who fails to meet our standards will be subject to verbal abuse.

Ahh, there's nothing like being judged for being inefficient by inefficient people, yagetme

he said so many times that he dont have money for 200m smith. i think if hes not doing artis probs will sell items from smith and rebuy more feathers?

People who are going for 200m all & have gone far into their goal and not having enough money is straight up lying or they're just lazy, dot.

are you stupid? lmao

this thread lately has just been a massive circlejerk

1 like = 1 exp

commence-the-circlejerk-thumb.jpg

considering Jaxie is rank #30, I would consider him a good source for players 'going for 200m all.'  So no, he is not stupid.  He is speaking from his own experience.

Great job making yourself look like an idiot.

And Jebrim mentioned a while ago that Drumgun has had 200m smith banked for over a year.

The way king jaxie talks tho gives you the impression he's like a 600m total kid fanboying the exp grinders, would expect someone with 3b xp to talk less like a 600m'er and more like an actual grinder, wot

Probably not a good idea to associate xp with intelligence

For example, look at Alkan!

who says u cant be a fanboy when u got 3b+ xp? look at suomi! L, end of discussion

or they're just broke as a result of going so far into their 200m goal

Look who cares what drumgun does.  Well we all care tbh because hes a top player going for 200m and thats what this thread is about, but as far as using silver hawk boots or not, it doesnt really matter.  It will make his achievement mean more to him and most likely us.  Not to mention he has bonus agi already and may or may not have the money for feathers but who knows.  At the end of the day farming will still be left lol

Do you read through what you write before you post it or? Because you always seem to say something, and then you correct yourself and state something else in the next sentence, like "Look who cares what drumgun does" and then you say "ok we all care"

sorry for off topic lol, but yeah. 

The reason i did that is to explain what i meant by "who cares" because if we didn't care about how drumgun is training we wouldn't be talking about it.  I meant it as it doesn't matter if he uses them or not, he is most likely going to be 200m all in the near future and most likely first, and if he uses sh boots or doesn't it doesnt change that fact.  He has bonus xp and also, if he isn't using them because it takes away from his own sense of achievement then who cares

Listen here bud, here on 200m in all skills, we judge people for being inefficient, anyone who fails to meet our standards will be subject to verbal abuse.

Ahh, there's nothing like being judged for being inefficient by inefficient people, yagetme

are you stupid? lmao

this thread lately has just been a massive circlejerk

1 like = 1 exp

commence-the-circlejerk-thumb.jpg

considering Jaxie is rank #30, I would consider him a good source for players 'going for 200m all.'  So no, he is not stupid.  He is speaking from his own experience.

Great job making yourself look like an idiot.

And Jebrim mentioned a while ago that Drumgun has had 200m smith banked for over a year.

The way king jaxie talks tho gives you the impression he's like a 600m total kid fanboying the exp grinders, would expect someone with 3b xp to talk less like a 600m'er and more like an actual grinder, wot

Probably not a good idea to associate xp with intelligence

For example, look at Alkan!

who says u cant be a fanboy when u got 3b+ xp? look at suomi! L, end of discussion

ok

stop pming me plz

PzHFUuI.png

Imo, that is how it was supposed to be. Not while training pretty much any skill, just as an extra boost to agility itself.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

But this is a 200m all skills competition. Drumgun cannot afford to lose ground to fors by just being moronic with agi

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

But this is a 200m all skills competition. Drumgun cannot afford to lose ground to fors by just being moronic with agi

It's not necessarily a competition to him

^, was gonna say that but was not sure how to put it, because clearly if drumgun cared as much about the competition as some people here think he does, because if he cared more he would've easily grinded out skills and not done them in his own pace and his own "inefficient ways" where he did the combat skills before he did slayer, and whatnot, he just enjoys the game and the grind and that's how it should be when you play a video game

• Like 1

If he didn't care at all, he also wouldn't have made a thread in the HLF complaining that he didn't set the Herblore XP/Day record.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

If he didn't care at all, he also wouldn't have made a thread in the HLF complaining that he didn't set the Herblore XP/Day record.

4KsRoSM.gif

There's a difference, m'lady.

stop pming me plz

I just talked with him today. He thinks he'll be done in a couple of months (aside from Farming). He's not even remotely worried about Forsberg who still has 200m Fishing to do.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

How is doing agility properly moronic? 

• Like 1

stop pming me plz

Bwizzel is back, unbanned now I guess (or was he already)?

I was temp banned back in 2011 for a few days. As i hadn't botted much I just got my xp halved. Which was sad for me, but at the end of the day I deserved it. 

Jagex obviously monitors the top accounts very carefully and know clear and well who does what and how. So clearly to an extent, they approve of it.

Further, I may add, Jagex obviously knows clear and well 200m in any skill is a complete moronic waste of time and life. Assume a modest 40k per hour, 200m should take 5000 hours per skill. That's about 200 days of nonstop gameplay.

So over the years, not only have they increase xp rates drastically to an almost laughable level, they condone all these "cheating" methods.

I will say no more.

was checking old pics in pc lel -snip-

Are you Em?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Late enormous grats to acid soul for getting 200m mining on osrs.

• Like 2

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

There's also a thread on the OSRS forum section for 99/200m all skills.

Still, one of the best achievements, no harm in spreading it.

• Like 2

stop pming me plz

jO5y1Tr.png

Gratz Jake :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Bwizzel is back, unbanned now I guess (or was he already)?

I was temp banned back in 2011 for a few days. As i hadn't botted much I just got my xp halved. Which was sad for me, but at the end of the day I deserved it. 

what, i thought u were perm banned because you didnt gain xp or anything for a long time