200M in all Skills

Makilio

little bit risky to trust mod balance though. I've heard he even said mkeys were bannable ones   :blink:

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

little bit risky to trust mod balance though. I've heard he even said mkeys were bannable ones   :blink:

Mod Balance & Mod Infinity joined Jagex a couple months ago, the first thing they did was barge into an argument with people over the mousekeys, saying they were banable and people WOULD be banned for it, while other Jmods confirmed that they were not banable, it caused a lot of confusion, and Mod Balance & Infinity tried to show off their knowledge of the game by saying they have a combined playtime of like 16 years on the game, but their accounts are horrible so it just made them look like they were full of it. Ever since I've disliked Balance and Infinity, they're just jokes and shouldn't be jmods, but can't do anything about it.

I'd take anything he say with a grain of salt aswell, and atleast wait for another jmod whom is not a complete joke to confirm that it will not be banable to multilog/xfer or w/e.

• Like 3

those 2 guys good for comunity stuff but they should keep away from other things since they make huge drama and confusions about mk and multilogs.

they should keep away in general, they're toxic for the community, I haven't seen them do anything good for the community yet, but then again I don't really care much about being involved on reddit and twitter and all those "community" sites lol, they cause drama and give pmod ranks to their friends from the fansite they own, that's their job

those 2 guys good for comunity stuff but they should keep away from other things since they make huge drama and confusions about mk and multilogs.

they should keep away in general, they're toxic for the community, I haven't seen them do anything good for the community yet, but then again I don't really care much about being involved on reddit and twitter and all those "community" sites lol, they cause drama and give pmod ranks to their friends from the fansite they own, that's their job

Fansite?

stop pming me plz

Fansite?

They were staff from the RuneZone fansite who were picked to become Community JMods. Why do you think RuneZone is in every single Community Roundup?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Fansite?

They were staff from the RuneZone fansite who were picked to become Community JMods. Why do you think RuneZone is in every single Community Roundup?

Ah.. I don't read the community roundup or whatever that is, never even heard of RuneZone until like 2 weeks ago either.. pretty interestin how they came from there.

• Like 1

stop pming me plz

well the top page of runescape is starting to get filled with people willing to cheat at everything. people using slaves to do things for them including kk tasks or even killing monsters after being tagged. warband slaves. then you have a few dicers on the top page who are also the ones who buy all the spins such as forsberg and geel. Then you have the most recent glitch which you can get 580k bxp per hour and im sure all the top pagers who abused the other things i said are using this. welcome to runescape 2014 where its possible to get 580k bxp/h in fish and wc. 5-6m slayer days. buy 95m bxp in multiple skills in 1 weekend. use silverhawk boots to get 200m agil xp in 0 hours. gain 700k magic xp/h killing glacors. 400k bxp/h in thief and hunt. 1.5m+ herblore xp/h making overloads. AND much more. plus an elf city coming out soon which will probably boost xp/h even more in some skills. it wouldn't be so bad if these people didnt abuse some of the things on this list, they wouldnt even be on the front page without their dice bags or sof anyway. these people dont even care about their dignity.

oops i almost forgot warbands for 200m mining with little time.

WELCOME TO RUNESCAPE 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

We should get a 'referendum' going to fire those 2 JaGeX employees. Any opposition sent from jagex can be instantly discarded since they attempted the same style of vote when they wanted wildy back. Itd be even cooler if we set arbitrary # limits and lowered them as we realized less people were voting, and also allowed the same person to vote more than once. 2 things jagex seemed to not mind when they did it

• Like 1

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

well the top page of runescape is starting to get filled with people willing to cheat at everything. people using slaves to do things for them including kk tasks or even killing monsters after being tagged. warband slaves. then you have a few dicers on the top page who are also the ones who buy all the spins such as forsberg and geel. Then you have the most recent glitch which you can get 580k bxp per hour and im sure all the top pagers who abused the other things i said are using this. welcome to runescape 2014 where its possible to get 580k bxp/h in fish and wc. 5-6m slayer days. buy 95m bxp in multiple skills in 1 weekend. use silverhawk boots to get 200m agil xp in 0 hours. gain 700k magic xp/h killing glacors. 400k bxp/h in thief and hunt. 1.5m+ herblore xp/h making overloads. AND much more. plus an elf city coming out soon which will probably boost xp/h even more in some skills. it wouldn't be so bad if these people didnt abuse some of the things on this list, they wouldnt even be on the front page without their dice bags or sof anyway. these people dont even care about their dignity.

Are you surprised..?

stop pming me plz

XP much special

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

We should get a 'referendum' going to fire those 2 JaGeX employees. Any opposition sent from jagex can be instantly discarded since they attempted the same style of vote when they wanted wildy back. Itd be even cooler if we set arbitrary # limits and lowered them as we realized less people were voting, and also allowed the same person to vote more than once. 2 things jagex seemed to not mind when they did it

I can dig it.

I figured back in 2012 the smart thing to do was to stop valuing XP since it could then be bought.

Slowly, ever-so-slowly, people are coming to that same realization .

• Like 3

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

New contender for #1 overall just made an account. He has the motivation and he has the wallet to back it.

8W2HQ.png

• Like 2

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Saying people were mass dicers because they had host in their name is just silly m8, sure fors hosted but I don't think he hosted as much as the average dice host did, and do you have proof that he "buys all the bonus xp" because he can afford it?

If the sc stuff was that big of a glitch I'm sure Jmods would've sorted it the second it got leaked, but instead I bet you they took part on their side accounts. 

Saying people were mass dicers because they had host in their name is just silly m8, sure fors hosted but I don't think he hosted as much as the average dice host did, and do you have proof that he "buys all the bonus xp" because he can afford it?

If the sc stuff was that big of a glitch I'm sure Jmods would've sorted it the second it got leaked, but instead I bet you they took part on their side accounts. 

jmods already knows whats going on since saturday http://puu.sh/8PNPi

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Drumgun should achieve 200m smithing tomorrow

A 180m smith month record :o quite insane

How can it be possible to end a sc game in 1m40secs?

Mass clan?

Also, can anyone really confirm that forsberg bought so much bxp?

i mean of course it isn't really possible without bxp to get 2b xp yearly but did he really bought so much?

jmods already knows whats going on since saturday http://puu.sh/8PNPi

Lol, Jacmob isn't a real mod, he just likes to hang around the top players to feel special. He teleports and follows AlmostLost during warbands etc. He don't care if top players bug abuse, as long as they don't bot pretty much.