200M in all Skills

Makilio

well the top page of runescape is starting to get filled with people willing to cheat at everything. people using slaves to do things for them including kk tasks or even killing monsters after being tagged. warband slaves. then you have a few dicers on the top page who are also the ones who buy all the spins such as forsberg and geel. Then you have the most recent glitch which you can get 580k bxp per hour and im sure all the top pagers who abused the other things i said are using this. welcome to runescape 2014 where its possible to get 580k bxp/h in fish and wc. 5-6m slayer days. buy 95m bxp in multiple skills in 1 weekend. use silverhawk boots to get 200m agil xp in 0 hours. gain 700k magic xp/h killing glacors. 400k bxp/h in thief and hunt. 1.5m+ herblore xp/h making overloads. AND much more. plus an elf city coming out soon which will probably boost xp/h even more in some skills. it wouldn't be so bad if these people didnt abuse some of the things on this list, they wouldnt even be on the front page without their dice bags or sof anyway. these people dont even care about their dignity.

oops i almost forgot warbands for 200m mining with little time.

WELCOME TO RUNESCAPE 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying people were mass dicers because they had host in their name is just silly m8, sure fors hosted but I don't think he hosted as much as the average dice host did, and do you have proof that he "buys all the bonus xp" because he can afford it?

If the sc stuff was that big of a glitch I'm sure Jmods would've sorted it the second it got leaked, but instead I bet you they took part on their side accounts. 

jmods already knows whats going on since saturday http://puu.sh/8PNPi

Lol, Jacmob isn't a real mod, he just likes to hang around the top players to feel special. He teleports and follows AlmostLost during warbands etc. He don't care if top players bug abuse, as long as they don't bot pretty much.

if hes not real mod so what is he? :>

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

well the top page of runescape is starting to get filled with people willing to cheat at everything. people using slaves to do things for them including kk tasks or even killing monsters after being tagged. warband slaves. then you have a few dicers on the top page who are also the ones who buy all the spins such as forsberg and geel. Then you have the most recent glitch which you can get 580k bxp per hour and im sure all the top pagers who abused the other things i said are using this. welcome to runescape 2014 where its possible to get 580k bxp/h in fish and wc. 5-6m slayer days. buy 95m bxp in multiple skills in 1 weekend. use silverhawk boots to get 200m agil xp in 0 hours. gain 700k magic xp/h killing glacors. 400k bxp/h in thief and hunt. 1.5m+ herblore xp/h making overloads. AND much more. plus an elf city coming out soon which will probably boost xp/h even more in some skills. it wouldn't be so bad if these people didnt abuse some of the things on this list, they wouldnt even be on the front page without their dice bags or sof anyway. these people dont even care about their dignity.

Saying people were mass dicers because they had host in their name is just silly m8, sure fors hosted but I don't think he hosted as much as the average dice host did, and do you have proof that he "buys all the bonus xp" because he can afford it?

If the sc stuff was that big of a glitch I'm sure Jmods would've sorted it the second it got leaked, but instead I bet you they took part on their side accounts. 

Lol, Jacmob isn't a real mod, he just likes to hang around the top players to feel special. He teleports and follows AlmostLost during warbands etc. He don't care if top players bug abuse, as long as they don't bot pretty much.

He's a mod that hangs around top players, and turns a blind eye when they do something, because he gets to befriend them, isn't that why you got him added? cus he helped you out with your massbans and whatnot and he clearly bends the boundaries for people who are somewhat known lol. 

Tbh not heard anything about Jacmob since he got hired besides seeing him pm Alkan in vids and hanging around the top players lol, top jmod.

Still a better jmod than Mod Balance & Infinity though

He's a mod that hangs around top players, and turns a blind eye when they do something, because he gets to befriend them, isn't that why you got him added? cus he helped you out with your massbans and whatnot and he clearly bends the boundaries for people who are somewhat known lol. 

Tbh not heard anything about Jacmob since he got hired besides seeing him pm Alkan in vids and hanging around the top players lol, top jmod.

Still a better jmod than Mod Balance & Infinity though

i never had and dont have added him... other ppl helped to contact with him to check it out acc

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Didn't suomi post a vid when he was training rc with effigies of Jacmob tellying in and Suomi told him to go away?  Same thing happened when Woox and Castle Wars were racing to be the first to get the onyx cape, Jacmab tellied in on Castle wars and screwed him up.

You know how RS3 has next to no bots now? And anyone who even attempts to use a bot gets banned within a day?

I wouldn't say the person who caused this "isn't a real mod". He's done a lot for the game since he joined Jagex, and just doesn't talk about it much.

• Like 7

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

You know how RS3 has next to no bots now? And anyone who even attempts to use a bot gets banned within a day?

I wouldn't say the person who caused this "isn't a real mod". He's done a lot for the game since he joined Jagex, and just doesn't talk about it much.

True, it's a good thing he cleared out the problems he helped create in the first place, and I guess it gives him the liberty to chase fame by fanboying like there was no tomorrow :)

True, it's a good thing he cleared out the problems he helped create in the first place, and I guess it gives him the liberty to chase fame by fanboying like there was no tomorrow :)

I have to agree, he is a good coder, I'll give him that.

His job is to create anti-bot devices and monitor players- He's made the automated monitoring systems for the game, and bots are gone. Everything anyone does can be tracked in real time if required, with all detected bots being auto-banned every hour. I wouldn't be surprised if he's just making sure all the top players are following the rules by actually getting to know them in game on a more personal level.

But anyway, this is getting too off-topic for my liking. Any chance of another top 15 update now that Drumgun is #1?

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

How on earth did he create the botting problem in the first place...?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

I would like to see less drama/complaining/anger for a little bit.  Seems like all the posts are "wow rs2k14" or some jagex hating or player hating.  This is not a welcoming environment or a pleasant thing to read.

I would like to see less drama/complaining/anger for a little bit.  Seems like all the posts are "wow rs2k14" or some jagex hating or player hating.  This is not a welcoming environment or a pleasant thing to read.

if no one complains nothing gets fixed. but nothing will get fixed anyway so it doesn't matter. jagex loves top ranked people and would never ban them or penalize them.

if no one complains nothing gets fixed. but nothing will get fixed anyway so it doesn't matter. jagex loves top ranked people and would never ban them or penalize them.

ban for?

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

How on earth did he create the botting problem in the first place...?

Him and his buddies ran RSbuddy when it was a bot site, and they were the biggest issue for jagex.

In 2011 I believe, he went to Runefest to prove them that he managed to make a working bot after their massive "bot nuke" thingy, and they hired him to counter bots after that.

Then he made the Rsbuddy site into a "fansite" sort of with Rogie and now they created Orion on the side and it is going all good

• Like 2

ban for?

i watched 5 minutes of dragonseance's live stream to see what the glitch was in sc. and he even said it will probably be patched by the next update. i dont think jagex intended to make 580k bxp/h possible and everyone knows that. yet people are still abusing it until the day jagex removes it knowing that jagex is going to nerf it meaning its a bug. and i said penalize like take all the bxp away. banning them would deter other people from abusing glitches rather than thinking people can abuse everything because jagex doesn't care.

Seems like Jagex is burying their hand in the sand.  Rules used to be black and white, now they are grey.  The only thing they'll aggressively punish is if someone other than them is financially profiting.  They're stance of 'If it feels wrong, don't do it',' is laughable.  No 2 people have the same set of morals.  Using sh boots 'feels wrong,' but its allowed.

And regarding Jacmob, what was his other option besides going to work for Jagex?  Getting sued and loosing his house like those 2 brothers?  Good for him for cleaning up his own mess.

ban for?

i watched 5 minutes of dragonseance's live stream to see what the glitch was in sc. and he even said it will probably be patched by the next update. i dont think jagex intended to make 580k bxp/h possible and everyone knows that. yet people are still abusing it until the day jagex removes it knowing that jagex is going to nerf it meaning its a bug. and i said penalize like take all the bxp away. banning them would deter other people from abusing glitches rather than thinking people can abuse everything because jagex doesn't care.

are u stupid or wut? its not glitch its ment to be like this if other team rq game ends.... how stupid u are?

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

ban for?

are u stupid or wut? its not glitch its ment to be like this if other team rq game ends.... how stupid u are?

It's not a glitch nor probably meant to be like this, it's just a newly discovered method that gives an obscure amount of bonus exp per hour, thus they will nerf it drastically to avoid it being unfair for people who are against multilogging accounts etc. 

I don't really see why it's a massive issue anyways, mod balance confirms multilogging is ok so you can technically have 2 accounts in the same world without getting in trouble, but if you multilog like 8 accs to boost it I guess that's kinda silly, oh well

• Like 1

ban for?

I actually agree with this. I don't know how people actually think Jagex intended for stealing creation to be 580k xp/hr and for the "normal" game to last like 3 minutes. Jagex probably will patch it, however I don't think any bans should be used here. This has been around for a long while, just not many abused this method. I kinda see this as the exact same as the Castle wars game boosting in the first few months of trim.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

DragonAFKeance's inability to get any p00tang already seems like a sufficient amount of punishment.

Uncalled for and rude. 

On topic, looks as though a lot of top pagers really took this SC in stride, lot's of bonus gains have been made. I was personally just in a game myself and Jacmob popped up... he didn't mention any bans or such, and I doubt this should warrant bans or BXP rollbacks. 

Drumgun has stopped just short of 200m smithing, surely for effigy exp. Also Roger Al should be 200m divination tomorrow. 

I'm guessing we will see 5.2b by Drumgun relatively soon.

And for others who are quite a bit under 5b overall, it seems as though half the skills aren't worth training at the moment and to wait and see what Elf city brings. We already have confirmed end-game pickpoteking which should surely out-do Traders, my best guess would be  more end-game bordering material and experience/hr. 

• Like 1

Swarlly.png