200M in all Skills

Makilio

I spoke with Roger Al a few days before he got 200m Div and asked about his plans. He does have 200m prayer banked, and he will be doing Heist after prayer. I did not go as far as to ask how much GP he has because that would be rude. 

what jacmob said about sc when he came to ur fc? :D

Nice on topic.

I spoke with Roger Al a few days before he got 200m Div and asked about his plans. He does have 200m prayer banked, and he will be doing Heist after prayer. I did not go as far as to ask how much GP he has because that would be rude. 

Nice on topic.

dw i wont lend u my osrs rc acc 

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

so since drumgun has been in such a huge rush to get 200m smith and agility he has neglected to farm as much as he could. not sure why he cant take 10 minutes out of his day to save himself from having to do livid farm or whatever for 1m xp/day in farm

so since drumgun has been in such a huge rush to get 200m smith and agility he has neglected to farm as much as he could. not sure why he cant take 10 minutes out of his day to save himself from having to do livid farm or whatever for 1m xp/day in farm

a) He's always valued doing one thing at a time as efficient (or to max gains) as possible instead of being efficient over all skills.

b) He still does his tree runs.

c) Once he focuses solely on farming, he'll do what he can to get most gains possible.

Drumgun does not try to do things as efficient as possible. He just likes setting records by playing extended amounts of time.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

a) He's always valued doing one thing at a time as efficient (or to max gains) as possible instead of being efficient over all skills.

b) He still does his tree runs.

c) Once he focuses solely on farming, he'll do what he can to get most gains possible.

I cant even right now....Dat logic....

Anyway drum is bound to get passed by Fors/Dseance soon he must see no point prolonging it

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Drumgun does not try to do things as efficient as possible. He just likes setting records by playing extended amounts of time.

he holds 6 records. hes setting tons of records playing inefficiently obviously. 3 of those are his smith records. and the fact xp rates change isnt the reason he doesnt hold a lot of records. its him wanting to play afk for everything.

Most normal people cannot play for most of their day, the fact that not only can he play all day everyday, but also can stay up like 2-4 hours longer than most humans is what is setting him apart

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Most normal people cannot play for most of their day, the fact that not only can he play all day everyday, but also can stay up like 2-4 hours longer than most humans is what is setting him apart

hes lucky people like host fors and dragonseance didn't start earlier . no respect for those people who abuse everything. too bad jake and mabye jdelacroix will be put behind those two. your from ee so inb4youdefenddragonseancebecausemoodbalancemadesomebspost

he holds 6 records. hes setting tons of records playing inefficiently obviously. 3 of those are his smith records. and the fact xp rates change isnt the reason he doesnt hold a lot of records. its him wanting to play afk for everything.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but didn't he mostly do Rocktails for 200m Fishing? Didn't he inefficiently gather bonus Smith XP @ Stealing Creation to set records instead of taking the more efficient route and not wasting time @ Stealing Creation? (Assuming the 3 minute game method wasn't well known prior to the double points weekend and Drumgun was using Fast SC instead of 3 minute SC games)

He held a Hunter record for quite a while - he got that record hunting Red Chinchompas. Even after Jadinkos were around he held the record for quite a while. Why? Because nobody really bothered to beat his record...to beat his record involved training Hunter for 6 hours prior to reset time, getting 6 hour'd shortly after daily reset, then playing for the entire day - and logging before the next days reset.

I'd like to point out right now that I can beat every single Farming record if I went and inefficiently gathered Vinesweeper points @ 30-35k xp/hr, hoarded up 100m+ points, and then cashed them in on a single day. I'd DOMINATE all the current records. It'd be terribly inefficient - but I'd be a record holder! But I'd have done it in an inefficient way for the set of setting records. Which is exactly what Drumgun does. He plays inefficiently to prepare for methods that provide great amounts of XP - and then he sets records by pure manhours (using 30 hour days to set 24 hour records using the above described 6 hour method)

Kinda like #1 Att gains. He hoarded Zeal from Soul Wars over the course of nearly a year I believe? Then cashed in like 190m Attack XP. Terribly inefficient, but I doubt anyone will ever beat his record.

Drumgun admits himself he doesn't play efficiently as he would rather play for fun. He enjoys setting records and so he plays inefficiently to prepare to set those records.

PS:

He did 200m Combats w/o Slaying. Undoubtingly efficient.

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

hes lucky people like host fors and dragonseance didn't start earlier . no respect for those people who abuse everything. too bad jake and mabye jdelacroix will be put behind those two. your from ee so inb4youdefenddragonseancebecausemoodbalancemadesomebspost

why u hate those 2 players?jealous or something? if u feal better drumgun and jdela abused 3min sc method.

l2 troll.

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

And lets not forget how upset he was when he missed the daily herblore record last bxp

All because he didn't use Mousekeys which JMods have already OK'd. That thread was gold.

why would even some1 care about records when half of them messed up cuz of spins or double weekends

Ask Drumgun.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Guys, lets stop the hate posts.

Yes, we all know Drumgun plays how he wants.  It's confusing, but it makes sense to him.

The EE guys bug abused.  Fact.  Multi-accounting to fast quit games is 'not in the spirit' of Runescape.  Hope roolbacks happen.  Multi accounts are not supposed to interact, using 5 of them to quick quit is bug abuse.

If they used one account in order for another account to gain an advantage, then roll backs.  That's clearly stated in rules.

Yes, we all know Drumgun plays how he wants.  It's confusing, but it makes sense to him.

The EE guys bug abused.  Fact.  Multi-accounting to fast quit games is 'not in the spirit' of Runescape.  Hope roolbacks happen.  Multi accounts are not supposed to interact, using 5 of them to quick quit is bug abuse.

If they used one account in order for another account to gain an advantage, then roll backs.  That's clearly stated in rules.

Woah, calm down there rookie. Nobody is abusing bugs, Jagex obviously designed it like this on purpose.

• Like 2

Nice on topic.

dw i wont lend u my osrs rc acc 

Are you high?

expvfr.png

I'm not hating on Drumgun. I'm saying whoever called him efficient is wrong. Everyone who knows Drum knows he doesn't play efficiently nor does he really want to. He rarely gives RS his full attention, which kind of makes efficient playing difficult.

Nothing is wrong with that. But using his XP records to try and prove some efficiency that doesn't exist is illogical - as I displayed.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Woah, calm down there rookie. Nobody is abusing bugs, Jagex obviously designed it like this on purpose.

If it was bug abuse, Jagex would've stopped it YEARS ago because SC has been in the game for years.

It was just something people happened to discover due to multilogging now potentially being given the go ahead, and they tried it out cus they wanted to get the most ouf ot the weekend.

Calling it bug abuse just makes you sound jealous cause you didn't get the chance to save up as much as them.

Either way, I do not envy Drumgun in the slightest, he can have fun doing livid farm for farm exp, that place is torture [bleep] doing it straight up for farm xp lol

(wonder if he will get comp/trim after 5.2b since livid is one of the reqs, eh)

@Serfal

A bug can go undiscovered for years.

"If Heartbleed was a bug, it would have been stopped YEARS ago because Heartbleed has been in OpenSSL since 2011!"

The duration of time it took for Heartbleed to be discovered and fixed doesn't mean it wasn't a bug.

That being said - it isn't a bug unless you go by precedent. However it is for certain misused mechanics. The game ends early if the enemy team leaves so that the remaining team wouldn't have to wait in a game for a while. This is intended to make sure you aren't playing against "nobody".

But wait, I said something about being a bug by precedent?

Well - in a previous patch a similar method of leaving on one team early to force end a game quickly was patched away. This can be considered a bug by precedent in that "it should have been patched away when the method was patched for another minigame". It was an oversight by the programmer to not think to apply that fix to every minigame that this was possible in.

• Like 2

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ