200M in all Skills

Makilio

Hopefully this wont be as easy as moving to a different segment of the city every time it moves because always getting 20% more xp for just moving is pretty stupid.  Also leaving the city will be a waste of time lol.  For any skill that can be trained there it will be trained there.  So like all of rs is going to be dead content

There's probs gonna be a teleport into the city because if you have to go through elf [bleep] land every time you go there then screw that loll

Grats Drumgun, well dun m8

So who has been holding rank 1 for the longest period of time. Zezima did it for many years, and i remember allar did it for over a year but is there any hiscore for this :P?

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

So who has been holding rank 1 for the longest period of time. Zezima did it for many years, and i remember allar did it for over a year but is there any hiscore for this :P?

Not that I know off.

Tiwi, tks, L6vi, Bonebreaker, Zezima, N0valyfe, Gertjaars, suomi, .. there's a fairly long list by now. Iirc, thehate for a while too.

Vmser.png

Hopefully this wont be as easy as moving to a different segment of the city every time it moves because always getting 20% more xp for just moving is pretty stupid.  Also leaving the city will be a waste of time lol.  For any skill that can be trained there it will be trained there.  So like all of rs is going to be dead content

There's probs gonna be a teleport into the city because if you have to go through elf [bleep] land every time you go there then screw that loll

Grats Drumgun, well dun m8

There's a lodestone, and you can attune teleport crystals to each section of the city.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

EDIT: Asked and its pretty much just fish and wc. Others are good tho because of weekend.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

get volatile and transform till you get tool you want and then recharge it and 'gain xp' repeatedly.. proto-tools you can choose what you want but you get 5k bxp less per tool. in the long run volatile will give you considerably more bxp.

Fishing and woodcutting

Alt sc w/ 5 people + alts ending games at 18:20 is around 500k bxp/hr (with perfect games its possible to reach around 560k) NOW. that makes it efficient to use them on smithing and hunter for sure. Depending on your financial situation, crafting is pretty much acceptable too. Not entirely sure how much combat xp you get per equipment but I imagine its also efficient for range. 

They haven't enforced multilogging and whatnot for years, pretty sure most of the top pagers does it to get benefits and to "stay" in the race for top ranks, it's what they got to do. Jagex should either remove the rule of multilogging and whatnot, or actually enforce it. I guess that post by Mod cancerBalance implies they don't enforce it in the slightest. Oh well, it's 2014.

They haven't enforced multilogging and whatnot for years, pretty sure most of the top pagers does it to get benefits and to "stay" in the race for top ranks, it's what they got to do. Jagex should either remove the rule of multilogging and whatnot, or actually enforce it. I guess that post by Mod cancerBalance implies they don't enforce it in the slightest. Oh well, it's 2014.

Fishing and woodcutting

Alt sc w/ 5 people + alts ending games at 18:20 is around 500k bxp/hr (with perfect games its possible to reach around 560k) NOW. that makes it efficient to use them on smithing and hunter for sure. Depending on your financial situation, crafting is pretty much acceptable too. Not entirely sure how much combat xp you get per equipment but I imagine its also efficient for range. 

Seems you need an alternate account to be efficient for everything now.

AltScape :)

stop pming me plz

Funny how much people distorted what Balance said when it hasn't even been a day yet.

Multilogging isn't "now allowed."

They look at what you're doing while multilogging/transferring wealth, and if it's nothing serious them they let it go.

This doesn't suddenly allow you to multilog 5 accounts at once to get advantages you would never be able to get otherwise.

And it has been this way for a long time, if anyone even bothered reading his post w/o distorting his words.

• Like 1

Funny how much people distorted what Balance said when it hasn't even been a day yet.

Multilogging isn't "now allowed."

They look at what you're doing while multilogging/transferring wealth, and if it's nothing serious them they let it go.

This doesn't suddenly allow you to multilog 5 accounts at once to get advantages you would never be able to get otherwise.

And it has been this way for a long time, if anyone even bothered reading his post w/o distorting his words.

No but it is allowed for what I intended to do. Having an alt doing a challenge -> DiY.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

8TemL.jpg

8TfpK.png

Multilogging and xfering now legal, 2nd worst update since the release of buyable Xp.

Hardly. People have been multilogging for ages, including very famous players, and even J Mods are active in FCs where they know multilogging is occurring (Castle Wars fcs). Striking down this rule makes it so everyone can do it, rather than only famous players with connections who can easily get out of a ban for such things.