200M in all Skills

Makilio

Could you show the time until all 200m's for like the entire top 50? If that's not too much effort :)

Well, I don't even have the names of "the entire top 50", to be honest.

I meant page 1 and 2 of the highscores

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

I think the deadline for submitting the questions has already passed sadly :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

To think, when this thread started, Fors had 115m xp total.  30m of that in RC with also 99 agility and farm.  Nuts.  He knew what he was doing from the start, got 99 agility to help with RC, then going for 200m RC to build his bank while doing farm runs on the side.

As comparisons, the earliest record of Drumgun on runetrack is from Dec 1, 2009.  He was at 1.3b xp with 200m in hunt, attack, and cook all ready.  Suomi had 880m xp (Dec 4, 2009) with 200m in fletch and fish, and 160m in agility.

Funny how on page 3 or so of this thread, there's a post saying 'it will be someone we've yet to hear of.'

8M3ms.jpg

18 skills (3 from melee) reduces time to max substantially post August

For people who are too lazy to figure it out:

the skills NOT used by any clan are:

Runecrafting, thieving, fletching, hunter, fishing, cooking and firemaking. (does defence only count as melee still, or is it both for the melee and mage/range clans?)

Also it seems like that 1.2x xp isnt only for the skills of the clans in those areas but for all skills as long as you're training in the right area.

Hopefully this wont be as easy as moving to a different segment of the city every time it moves because always getting 20% more xp for just moving is pretty stupid.  Also leaving the city will be a waste of time lol.  For any skill that can be trained there it will be trained there.  So like all of rs is going to be dead content

Hopefully this wont be as easy as moving to a different segment of the city every time it moves because always getting 20% more xp for just moving is pretty stupid. Also leaving the city will be a waste of time lol. For any skill that can be trained there it will be trained there. So like all of rs is going to be dead content

The elf city is like a concentration camp for people obsessed with efficiency

>_>

• Like 7

77yLQy8.png

Hopefully this wont be as easy as moving to a different segment of the city every time it moves because always getting 20% more xp for just moving is pretty stupid. Also leaving the city will be a waste of time lol. For any skill that can be trained there it will be trained there. So like all of rs is going to be dead content

The elf city is like a concentration camp for people obsessed with efficiency

>_>

The elves were efficient before it was mainstream :P
  • Like 7

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

HERE COME THE DRUMS HERE COME THE DRUMS.

Rip Suomi

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.