200M in all Skills

Makilio

DragonAFKeance's inability to get any p00tang already seems like a sufficient amount of punishment.

I'd laugh if he still does better then you :lol:

As far as rules go. I'd avoid the SC thing if it could be interpreted as a glitch. Jagex is pretty notorious for making example bans on things like that.

Nah its fine.

Bug Abuse is against the rules, but we have to strike the correct balance between punishing those who deliberately abuse a bug, and those who use it without realising that it is a bug.

If, for example, a player could glitch through a wall and gain some outrageous advantage, that would be Bug Abuse as it is clear that the change was not intentional, nor is it likely that very many players would know about the bug.

On the other hand, with the ­­RuneSpan bug­­ - it was not clear whether the method some players used was intentionally left in the game, or was actually a bug which we hadn't spotted.

Misusing a bug is obviously against the rules, and so we would hope that our players are honest enough not to misuse anything they come across.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

DragonAFKeance's inability to get any p00tang already seems like a sufficient amount of punishment.

I'd laugh if he still does better then you :lol:

As far as rules go. I'd avoid the SC thing if it could be interpreted as a glitch. Jagex is pretty notorious for making example bans on things like that.

Nah its fine.

Bug Abuse is against the rules, but we have to strike the correct balance between punishing those who deliberately abuse a bug, and those who use it without realising that it is a bug.

If, for example, a player could glitch through a wall and gain some outrageous advantage, that would be Bug Abuse as it is clear that the change was not intentional, nor is it likely that very many players would know about the bug.

On the other hand, with the ­­RuneSpan bug­­ - it was not clear whether the method some players used was intentionally left in the game, or was actually a bug which we hadn't spotted.

Misusing a bug is obviously against the rules, and so we would hope that our players are honest enough not to misuse anything they come across.

I can see players misinterpreting SC as bug abuse or loophole or w/e is the technical term for it. So many players are currently doing it and it has been in the game for awhile. However, wouldn't you say the Runespan point dupe where you bought a starter pack and left runespan for 40k RS points an hour was clearly wrong. There's no gray area for that one. However, Jagex has done nothing and probably will do nothing. Just because it's not "xp or gp", yet it takes longer than almost any skill takes to get 1-99....

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

I like how players choose when they want to listen to mod balance. when mod balance is like "mouse keys are not allowed don't use them bla bla bla" everyone is saying hes the worst j mod in rs and he doesn't know the game and mousekeys are allowed. then mod balance says multilogging is allowed which it even says in the rule books it isn't, everyone believes him without a problem. its funny how bad of a j mod mod balance is and how players choose when to believe him. it's all about whatever benefits the top page. no one cares about the rules.

• Like 3

FghrVxM.png

:)

• Like 4

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

FghrVxM.png

:)

let them allow multilogging if they want. but jagex needs to fix things that make multilogging op such as sc and warbands. wealth transfer isnt that big of a deal because you will never make that much gp fishing rocktails or something. if jagex really gave power to the players they would allow us to vote for this rather than what color the walls should be during a halloween quest

• Like 2

If I have 15-20 accounts fishing Rocktails for 300k/hr that's still an extra... what... 4.5m/hr?

getting 90 fish isnt very fun on 15-20 accounts and you need a good pc and you can merch for more. why bother

• Like 2

If I have 15-20 accounts fishing Rocktails for 300k/hr that's still an extra... what... 4.5m/hr?

getting 90 fish isnt very fun on 15-20 accounts and you need a good pc and you can merch for more. why bother

Who says I can't merch on 15-20 accounts to get around G.E limits while fishing Rocktails?

Why bother? Advantages of course. The same reason why the rule was originally in place against multilogging.

• Like 3

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Roger al is training prayer a little bit right now, do you think this could mean he isn't actually poor and could squeez into top 10, he has one of the top 5-6 times to 200m all i think, like 4k hours or something

Roger al is training prayer a little bit right now, do you think this could mean he isn't actually poor and could squeez into top 10, he has one of the top 5-6 times to 200m all i think, like 4k hours or something

Even if he doesn't have all the spin money buyable money required, it's not like it would take so long to obtain it.

stop pming me plz

I spoke with Roger Al a few days before he got 200m Div and asked about his plans. He does have 200m prayer banked, and he will be doing Heist after prayer. I did not go as far as to ask how much GP he has because that would be rude. 

Swarlly.png

I spoke with Roger Al a few days before he got 200m Div and asked about his plans. He does have 200m prayer banked, and he will be doing Heist after prayer. I did not go as far as to ask how much GP he has because that would be rude. 

why would it be rude? its runescape not real life

• Like 1

what jacmob said about sc when he came to ur fc?:D

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png