Makilio

200M in all Skills

And Fors just hit 200M Div

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Anyone know if Drumgun has been using these Forges?

Looks like Fors is training Hunter next.

Edited by Kimberly
Removed offtopic
  • Like 5

thumperton.png

Kingkyle, keep up with those great posts! Would love to see more similar posts here :)!

• Like 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Bwizzel is back, unbanned now I guess (or was he already)?

I was temp banned back in 2011 for a few days. As i hadn't botted much I just got my xp halved. Which was sad for me, but at the end of the day I deserved it. 

what, i thought u were perm banned because you didnt gain xp or anything for a long time

No, I was never perm banned, just stopped playing. getting back into it though ;)

Hey all!

Just a quick message to let everyone know that we have temporarily removed the use of bonus XP on Silverhawk Boots.

The reason behind this lies with Brawler gloves having been made more obtainable as a rare drop, and as you may have noticed, when stacked together the gloves and boots creates a large influx of Agility XP.

As you know, we have been keen to keep the Silverhawk Boots as balanced as possible, without giving people a way of gaining too much Agility XP in one go. We plan revisit this as quickly ASAP to ensure that Bonus Agility XP will once again be useable by Silverhawk Boots without Brawler Gloves stacking on top.

We thank you for your patience at this time, and will be sure to bring you any updates as soon as possible. .^

Mod Sayln

[qfc]366-367-779-65365643[/qfc]

Just saw that, to quote my post on that thread...

"Hoping this isn't a change for all brawlers combined with BXP. I admit it is overpowered, but very limited in use considering how rare brawlers are."

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Jdela was getting 560k agil xp p/h fishing lobs in the wild with bonus xp, brawlers, sh boots, and avatar. He thinks this is his fault lol :P

• Like 1

Skillchompas

As we finish off the Quest, we have begun work on some smaller projects. The first of these is Skillchompas! As you may guess from the title, this is a skilling update. The majority of the development work is due to be finished next week.

You will be able to hunt four tiers of new Chinchompas, Mithril, Adamite, Runite and Dragon. You can then equip and use these in Divination, Fishing, Mining and Woodcutting for improved XP rates. Of course, just like those used in combat, each Chinchompa has a single use. They will be tradable, so this does add a new moneymaking method for hunters.

[qfc]16-17-497-65365682[/qfc]

Just saw that, to quote my post on that thread...

"Hoping this isn't a change for all brawlers combined with BXP. I admit it is overpowered, but very limited in use considering how rare brawlers are."

They sort of made them less rare with the reintroduction of them to the RDT, people seem to get a fair few so it is a bit overpowered to have it combine with bxp lol

Skillchompas

As we finish off the Quest, we have begun work on some smaller projects. The first of these is Skillchompas! As you may guess from the title, this is a skilling update. The majority of the development work is due to be finished next week.

You will be able to hunt four tiers of new Chinchompas, Mithril, Adamite, Runite and Dragon. You can then equip and use these in Divination, Fishing, Mining and Woodcutting for improved XP rates. Of course, just like those used in combat, each Chinchompa has a single use. They will be tradable, so this does add a new moneymaking method for hunters.

Wtf has happened to RS, it's unreal these days lol

• Like 2

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Skillchompas

^ Wow, today is just full of surprises isn't it?

The 2007sc subreddit got offended a duck in 07 was renamed Erin after a streamer. They finally removed it. Most of the fuss was about glorifying someone with a facecam sitting at experiments raking in the RL GP which shows no real dedication to the game, gaining influence over the most dedicated players such as drum and jebrim. And jmods apologized for removing complaint threads on the subreddit about the issue (aka censorship)

• Like 1

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Skillchompas

Damn olly, I'd never guess you'd be one to keep in touch with RS let alone this thread lmao. Crazy seeing you around after all these years.

^Also nice 07 drama.

Drumgun is so close to 5bil. Very xp!

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Gratz to Drumgun on Day/Week/Month Smithing records on Runetracker at 22/75/110m xp

Maxed OSRS

Dragonseance Fanboy

Efficiency Experts

that E who is a pmod lel

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Skillchompas

Well, I mean, for a point of reference, in 2004 I couldn't believe how easy noobs had it when they only had to mine ore in Rimmington, walk to Falador, smith smelt the bars, find an anvil, and make the armor.

All while missing one very important thing:

#sleepingbag

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Skillchompas

Well, I mean, for a point of reference, in 2004 I couldn't believe how easy noobs had it when they only had to mine ore in Rimmington, walk to Falador, smith smelt the bars, find an anvil, and make the armor.

#sleepingbag

I remember when sleeping bag came out and I thought noobs had it easy.....  #needabed

• Like 1

peever142.png

Skillchompas

#sleepingbag

I remember when sleeping bag came out and I thought noobs had it easy.....  #needabed

This was me as well, but I was too young at that point to be condescending :P

When sleeping bags came out I didn't even know about it til what seems like weeks after wards. So much time wasted.

In a sense fatigue never left with run energy, but 0% run energy is so much less annoying than 100% fatigue. I hated getting to the Rimmington mine and forgetting to use that bed in South Fally.

On topic: Zezima finally got 200m Firemaking. Surprised he didn't receive it earlier.

• Like 3

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This is the guy that bought the username 'E' from a well known cheating and blackmarket site, the same site that lead to Mod Joke/Trance resigning her position.

That record though..

Yes she is at university in Australia. How did you conclude that she resigned because of that site?

Drum closing in on 150m smith, I'm guessing Fors is grinding smith this weekend before he goes back to hunt, as I saw someone mention he was going to do hunt next?

Edited by Kimberly
Removed off topic
  • Like 1

Some people got their rare names legitimately.

• Like 3

Does mck/sqd/tui/sdn/etc count as rare

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

For example, display name "3" is their original account name.

• Like 1

Does mck/sqd/tui/sdn/etc count as rare

A good way to think of it is that it's a variation of a 1 letter name with two meaningless characters at the end. That is, it's one of 1296 (approximately, I'm not too certain about all of the restrictions) possible variations of "M". So it's 1/1296 as rare. That's treating every variation as equally rare, but some variations would constitute their own word (ie "Mom") and wouldn't be subject to this rule.

That's my two cents, but I don't really want to continue discussing this topic here, so contact me privately if you want to continue.