200M in all Skills

Makilio

How fast is slayer atm, not taking in account to get all 200m's ?

Just wondering how long slaying for "120" would take

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

I dont think suomi put much effort in getting donations. he just trained slow skills and left buyables for last. As he got closer to 200m all slaves started donating more and more. he spent mabye a year asking for donations with 10 words. eventually his slaves just started coming to him and trading him without him even asking. not much effort in saying "accepting donations 20k+ please"

You just proved my point >_>

Ask yourself: why did people choose to donate to Suomi, of all people? Why did people donate to Suomi and not you? What's the difference between you two?

I want respect when i finally achieve 200m all. not controversy like suomi has caused.

Respect is not gained simply by achieving a goal in a specific way. Respect also comes with how you handle yourself with those achievements.

The whole Suomi incident with Jagex HQ and the events leading up to it made Suomi lose respect from alot of people, and not because of the whole donation nonsense.

If you try to downgrade other people's achievements because you did it the "hard way", it won't make people respect you either, it will actually do the complete opposite. Be humble, not arrogant and egotistic.

Respect is earned, not given, no matter what end goal you achieve.

• Like 3

I see all hell has broke loose on this thread since I've been gone. 'Tis a glorious day for E-drama.

For those referring to my one, single achievement, I assume they are talking about that time I did 200m Fletch with sc knives.

MAPLES FTW.

I see all hell has broke loose on this thread since I've been gone. 'Tis a glorious day for E-drama.

For those referring to my one, single achievement, I assume they are talking about that time I did 200m Fletch with sc knives.

MAPLES FTW.

So you're a failed fletchile then, you used bonus exp to do your fletching, should have done it the right way by making arrows from scratch.

Regarding the E-drama, pot calling the kettle black to the finest degree.

Unfortunately, slayer is hard to really say as the block lists, style you use, what gear you have access to, and luck that Kuradal doesn't kick you while you're down all come into play.

Sticking to most higher exp tasks, I'm netting roughly 130k exp per hour on average, without anything fancy (Chaotic staff, Royal Xbow, Drygores for all meleeable tasks outside of strykes). It's definitely not the most efficient way to slay either, just the way I prefer doing it since I want more melee exp.

The new Kalgerion Demons seem to be 130k + slayer per hour, even with how long they take to kill as well.

• Like 2

Or I just like Stealing Creation. How bout that?

And I got soooo much bonus xp with those sc games when my team would get based & I'd get 5 points every 20 mins :)

should we be praising you for doing things at 1% efficiency

• Like 3

lover sexio i just want to let you know how much i respect you and i respect the amount of effort you have put into runescape. You are an inspiration and i will hope to be like you some day. It's so inspiring how dedicated you are to runescape. From doing f2p agility to playing sc the legit way which we very very rarely see these days. your capablity of doing 10m agil weeks at barb is just amazing and inspiring. I honestly think if you continued to train skills to 200m you could eventually because rank one in runescape. The amount of hours your able to put into the game is unreal. Your opinions about the games direction are spot on and i agree with everything you say. mod liveinmyshadow, you should be praised by 100% of the runescape players and these tip it players. You are so much better than them and i don't even think they are worthy enough to even speak to you. It's crazy the way they speak to you as if your accomplishments mean nothing. Honestly most of them wouldn't even be capable of getting 50m agility at barb without using ba and even then they still cry about it every second. Look at this quote from obeythecow, "Thank you for having an agility course in f2p. I can train agility as much as i want without having to be a member." That is crazy. how obeythecow herself is so polite towards jagex in this post and has such a passion for this game. Runescape needs more people like obeythecow...... WILLING TO PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT XP. people shouldn't go around abusing methods because they don't enjoy the game. they should quit. People like obey the cow deserve to be rank 1 runescape if you ask me. Another quote from obeythecow "This brought a tear to my eye" In response to a post a player made about how agility is never going to lose its acheviement. I mean look at that. Obeythecow herself shows this much emotion when it comes to runescape. The excitement in her face when she logs on to do agility laps. or be active on the fourms is amazing. I would like to thank obeythecow for your dedication and you are my rank one in runescape, and always will be!!!!

OBEYTHECOW FTW

• Like 1

And I got soooo much bonus xp with those sc games when my team would get based & I'd get 5 points every 20 mins :)

Don't care if you like SC, still makes you a failed Fletchile, should have just kept the points and not used on anything.

No matter how much you try, you will not gain people's respect and admiration for doing things before faster methods came out, when you whine excessively about it and belittle others for their same achievements. Yes, SAME achievements. 200m exp is 200m exp. I don't care if you got 200m thieving by pickpocketing only Men, it's no more or less impressive than someone who got it via Dwarf Traders w/ "abused" heist bonus xp.

Don't care if you like SC, still makes you a failed Fletchile, should have just kept the points and not used on anything.

No matter how much you try, you will not gain people's respect and admiration for doing things before faster methods came out, when you whine excessively about it and belittle others for their same achievements. Yes, SAME achievements. 200m exp is 200m exp. I don't care if you got 200m thieving by pickpocketing only Men, it's no more or less impressive than someone who got it via Dwarf Traders w/ "abused" heist bonus xp.

Did you really just say pickpocketing men to 200m thief is as impressive  as doing traders with heist xp. wtf?

Did you really just say pickpocketing men to 200m thief is as impressive  as doing traders with heist xp. wtf?

All looks the same on the hiscores babe.

@guy0ne106

Ty. It does actually mean a lot to me that you would say something like that. I wouldn't want to be rank 1 and it's not like I've ever been a threat to ppl who do want to get rank 1. I just want to play while having fun. I didn't intend to get into nolifing, it's just that I actually loved to be on RS and would be enjoying myself so much, that it was difficult to tear myself off of the game (not to mention some medical problems allowed me a lot of free time) o.O

I'm in a situation right now where I can't nolife as much though due to irl things, but I still train agility and forum as much as I can.

I just get a little wound up sometimes when I see parts of the game I enjoy get ruined or become dead content, and I tend to freak out a bit.

• Like 1

lover sexio i just want to let you know how much i respect you and i respect the amount of effort you have put into runescape. You are an inspiration and i will hope to be like you some day. It's so inspiring how dedicated you are to runescape. From doing f2p agility to playing sc the legit way which we very very rarely see these days. your capablity of doing 10m agil weeks at barb is just amazing and inspiring. I honestly think if you continued to train skills to 200m you could eventually because rank one in runescape. The amount of hours your able to put into the game is unreal. Your opinions about the games direction are spot on and i agree with everything you say. mod liveinmyshadow, you should be praised by 100% of the runescape players and these tip it players. You are so much better than them and i don't even think they are worthy enough to even speak to you. It's crazy the way they speak to you as if your accomplishments mean nothing. Honestly most of them wouldn't even be capable of getting 50m agility at barb without using ba and even then they still cry about it every second. Look at this quote from obeythecow, "Thank you for having an agility course in f2p. I can train agility as much as i want without having to be a member." That is crazy. how obeythecow herself is so polite towards jagex in this post and has such a passion for this game. Runescape needs more people like obeythecow...... WILLING TO PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT XP. people shouldn't go around abusing methods because they don't enjoy the game. they should quit. People like obey the cow deserve to be rank 1 runescape if you ask me. Another quote from obeythecow "This brought a tear to my eye" In response to a post a player made about how agility is never going to lose its acheviement. I mean look at that. Obeythecow herself shows this much emotion when it comes to runescape. The excitement in her face when she logs on to do agility laps. or be active on the fourms is amazing. I would like to thank obeythecow for your dedication and you are my rank one in runescape, and always will be!!!!

OBEYTHECOW FTW

Outside of this thread. Most of the tip.it community plays Runescape for the joy and don't grind the game. Tip.it has always been like that. You should have seen the whole efficiency debate that led to mass chaos and a lot of the tip.it community leaving and moving onto other forums about two or so years ago. A lot of Tip.it players aren't maxed and some of them are the most inefficient players you will find. However, don't get me wrong some players here are extremely efficient.

But ye I find it offensive when you're calling fellow Tip.it players out for not enjoying the game and worrying about xp, when you couldn't be more wrong.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

10 Mil xp/day

3 things are needed though.

1) You have to buy tons of spins

2) You have to stream on twitch

3) You have to get slaves for mass KK

Unless your name is Ken, I wish you the best of luck.  (Srsly, don't be Ken..)

A lot of Tip.it players aren't maxed and some of them are the most inefficient players you will find.

You mean to tell me there's better ways of gaining Runecrafting experience other than running airs?

I am appalled that no one has spoken up! :-o

Doesn't matter, I am still determined. Slow and steady (but I hope you all forget that my pace would've been 5 years of grinding runecrafting 8 hours a day, 365 days/year).

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I dont think suomi put much effort in getting donations. he just trained slow skills and left buyables for last. As he got closer to 200m all slaves started donating more and more. he spent mabye a year asking for donations with 10 words. eventually his slaves just started coming to him and trading him without him even asking. not much effort in saying "accepting donations 20k+ please"

Ask yourself: why did people choose to donate to Suomi, of all people? Why did people donate to Suomi and not you? What's the difference between you two?

I want respect when i finally achieve 200m all. not controversy like suomi has caused.

A man who lowers himselft to shame other people deserves no respect.

• Like 2

A man who lowers himselft to shame other people deserves no respect.

^amen

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Unfortunately, slayer is hard to really say as the block lists, style you use, what gear you have access to, and luck that Kuradal doesn't kick you while you're down all come into play.

Sticking to most higher exp tasks, I'm netting roughly 130k exp per hour on average, without anything fancy (Chaotic staff, Royal Xbow, Drygores for all meleeable tasks outside of strykes). It's definitely not the most efficient way to slay either, just the way I prefer doing it since I want more melee exp.

The new Kalgerion Demons seem to be 130k + slayer per hour, even with how long they take to kill as well.

Thanks :P at least 1 person making this thread somewhat valueable,

I remember before maging was the fastest pretty much for anything with seismics is this still true or?

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

Thanks :P at least 1 person making this thread somewhat valueable,

I remember before maging was the fastest pretty much for anything with seismics is this still true or?

Pretty much is the fastest even with Chaotic Staff due to the stacking ability with auto-attack. I'm unsure if that will change with the upcoming changes to some mage spells however, but I can still see mage coming out on top in the end. When the new 2h staff comes out though, it will be superior to seismics, as the auto-attack dmg will be higher.

Conc blast is going to be nerfed to hell with the combat updates coming soon, with Sonic Wave being better on anything where you have a chance of missing, for slayer I think Seismics might still be okay, but pretty much every basic ability is crap, so I can see lazy-mode slayers (read: Revolution users) having a huge drop in XP rates.

I'll make a video of the easiest way to kill Kalgerion Demons with mage, it does require seismics, but you get really really fast kills, and can live off soul split if you know what you're doing, so I can imagine the slayer rate being way higher with Slayer Helm's accuracy boost.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Respect is not gained simply by achieving a goal in a specific way. Respect also comes with how you handle yourself with those achievements.

The whole Suomi incident with Jagex HQ and the events leading up to it made Suomi lose respect from alot of people, and not because of the whole donation nonsense.

If you try to downgrade other people's achievements because you did it the "hard way", it won't make people respect you either, it will actually do the complete opposite. Be humble, not arrogant and egotistic.

Respect is earned, not given, no matter what end goal you achieve.

This is going to be really off-topic post but I thought I would make one more post about this lol. Lmao I know I keep saying many times I wouldn't post here much anymore but been very rainy days here lately and I ended up reading this thread again. Doesn't really help talking about these things that happened in the past since there is no way for me to change what has happened in the past but I will make sure not to repeat the same mistakes again. Honestly I promise this will be last post about this drama haha, isn't helping me either to keep going on and on about it. I know you were just stating facts and wasn't expecting me to reply but I thought I would anyway.

What you said is so true. I try to avoid thinking about it but all that drama etc. that happened when I was about to hit 5B Xp but to be honest it still kills me even though it was so long time ago. People still remind me about it always when I log in to rs and of course it was all my fault. I messed it all up big time, I still think about it often and wish I did things differently. I am happy it all happened though, not saying I am happy about the things I said about Jagex though. I have thought about deleting all the videos many times but I decided not to so people know what really happened, people still ask me about it often and wonder what really happened. I have asked many Jagex mods if there is anything I could do to make up for it but there isn't really anything I can do. I really had to get rid of my rs addiction, it was really harming my life and I know what I did wasn't the best way to do it lol.

Not going to write my whole life story here but basically since I have born I have witnessed people ruin so many things because of money, not just talking about games. I have spent lots of time in Lapland during my whole life and it's crazy how much it has changed during my life, people have destroyed it so much and of course I understand why people do it. People need to make money and develop, we can't just go back to the stone age lol. I probably wouldn't have survived during the stone age anyway lmao, so got to be happy about it at the same time too. But yeah anyway rs was a way for me to escape all these things people are doing to the world. Of course it wasn't the best way to deal with it lol, I should have just faced the reality and learn to deal with it some other way. Of course I know I haven't done anything to make the world better either, especially when I was playing rs. I did some really stupid things, I shouldn't have let rs addiction take over me like that.

I know this isn't the right place to post about things like this rofl, totally off-topic but I just hope people can understand why I hated on Jagex like I did. It was so stupid, I guess I was just so frustrated with what people are doing to this world and decided to take it on Jagex lol. When you think about the big picture Jagex isn't that bad at all, they created the game that was a safe haven for me for so many years. I have met some of the most amazing people here. I don't know if Finnish society is just different from others but here it's very hard to approach strangers but on rs it's so much easier to get to know people. Of course it has it's downsides too. But overall it was really amazing experience for me.

I often think if I could have done something to make rs better if I didn't hate on Jagex and happened to have that 5b xp party and all that. But probably not since I was too stuck with all the nostalgia and my foreign english wasn't really helping it either lol. Also I don't really like attention so if I would have livestreamed the 5b xp party I would have been really bothered about it to be honest, I really hated when people used to spam around me so I had no chance to answer everyone. I didn't intentionally ruin the 5b xp party though but looking back to the things I did Jagex did the right thing of course.

I really hope that people can leave all those stupid things I did to the past and understand why I had to leave rs behind. Honestly I hope that people won't try to lessen Drumgun's or anyone elses achievement when they hit 200m all skills, nobody can understand how much effort they really had to put to their skills to get where they are now. All of those current top players had to put so much effort in their skills. I had pleasure to know most of them even before free trade. I have known Dragonseance since the release of slayer and he is a really nice guy, you can't really judge top players for using the methods jagex is giving players. Of course you can judge them if you want lol but I can understand it easily. I remember Forsberg888 used to come donate me max trade sometimes when I was still going for 200m mining at lrc haha. Paperbag and G0d vs d3vil, I don't know even from where to start. I can still remember how Paperbag insprised me to post here and do the tip.it interview too, of course so many other people helped me with that too. I remember how G0d vs d3vil used to pay me a visit sometimes when I training 200m hunter and I was really struggling with finding the motivation to play rs anymore. Haha I remember he gave me some donations before free trade too lol. Can't forget about Alkan either, I was huge alkan wannabe if you ever watched my videos lol. I probably should have tried to be myself instead but my videos would have been so boring and I really loved to joke around with him. Will be amazing to see all these people hit 200m all skills if they decide to do it.

I don't mean to make it sound like I only talked to famous people, I answered like 40k messages on youtube when people had all kinds of random questions. I really tried my best to interact with people as much as I could, it was really hard sometimes when people tried to crash me all the time etc.

But yeah that's enough about me, I haven't gained xp in so long time now and I have nothing to do with this thread anymore. I know some people wonder why I even post here anymore but I don't want people to forget that I really appreciated all the help/support and everything people did to make the rs experience I had so much better, even those who were judging me helped me to learn from my mistakes even though it took me very long lmao. Those experiences will be with me for the rest of my life and maybe 10 years from now I can just laugh at all those silly things I did. I probably won't be on comp much during this summer but huge gratz to Drumgun on hitting 5,2b in advance. I really hope everything works well for him, it's not easy being happy with Jagex when you have spent so much time on this game.

I promise this will be my last post about all this drama lol, I will resist posting next time haha ;) Tbh I am surprised some people even bother to read my walls of text :P

• Like 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1TMtXRmZKNE jmods should watch this vid

Haha I really love Athene :P

I remember when he first started making youtube vids he was trolling so hard all the time, still watch his older vids sometimes. Lmao I remember he once streamed diablo and was accepting donations, so many people flamed him for it lmao and later he made video called something like how to make insane gold on diablo. Lmao I found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFBqmVMOSgA

Lmao I could relate to that so much, sadly donations and microtransactions etc. are part of so many games nowadays.

Haha such a funny guy and he has done so much for charity too but yeah this is totally off topic so I will shush now :P