200M in all Skills

Makilio

what 100m record month? i wc crystals trees all day how would i get 100m wc

also no one should take anything i say seriously when i say im going for records. im never serious. im still doing yoga for first to 99 invention though.

oh shit it's you l0l hey player155546969191i long time no speak disappointed you didn't get 99 div first :(

• Like 6

also no one should take anything i say seriously when i say im going for records. im never serious. im still doing yoga for first to 99 invention though.

oh shit it's you l0l hey player155546969191i long time no speak disappointed you didn't get 99 div first :(

lolololol i remember that xDDD

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Wtf happened to this thread lol.  Anyway, there is some good competition in that top ten, alkan and gunnar are still very close, although gunnar might have a larger lead than appears because of bonus xp, but alkan still plays more so it kind of evens out.

Fors and Goud are very close however fors is destroying xp where as goud has slowed down a little bit.  

Jdel could be the next person to 200m all after drum and fors if he starts playing more however he does have a family now so thats difficult

• Like 3

Wtf happened to this thread lol.  Anyway, there is some good competition in that top ten, alkan and gunnar are still very close, although gunnar might have a larger lead than appears because of bonus xp, but alkan still plays more so it kind of evens out.

Fors and Goud are very close however fors is destroying xp where as goud has slowed down a little bit.  

Jdel could be the next person to 200m all after drum and fors if he starts playing more however he does have a family now so thats difficult

jdela wont be second or anytime soon since im pretty sure ppl will buy spins l0l 

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Yeah sorry, my power went out 85 hours into my 168 hour marathon. it was out for about 6 hours so i just gave up, sorry :(

what's with all the people training summoning?

Possibly the enlightenment aura? Double the xp = half the charms.

• Like 4

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

What's with Forsberg's sudden mining gains?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

top pagers bought more spins l

L0l0l03l05l430l0l You dont have to look at xp gains to know they were going to buy spins. its obvious the top page is so terrible atm.

It's what they have to do to "stay in the competition" kinda wish they didn't cus it would make it even more interesting but eh it's 2014

L0l0l03l05l430l0l You dont have to look at xp gains to know they were going to buy spins. its obvious the top page is so terrible atm.

It's what they have to do to "stay in the competition" kinda wish they didn't cus it would make it even more interesting but eh it's 2014

Wish all you want, but they dont need to make it more interesting. They are not there to entertain anyone, they are there to achieve their goals with methods they see suitable.

• Like 2

So all the effigies from this last 50m slayer for drum should get him around 12.5m farm maybe more or less im not sure, plus he can get like a few hundred k a day just from farming.  So honestly hes not looking to bad for finishing all skills around the time he finishes slayer.  Agility is as good as done he will get that in a week, then just 25m farm and probably like 35-40m slayer at that point.  Thats epic.

So all the effigies from this last 50m slayer for drum should get him around 12.5m farm maybe more or less im not sure, plus he can get like a few hundred k a day just from farming.  So honestly hes not looking to bad for finishing all skills around the time he finishes slayer.  Agility is as good as done he will get that in a week, then just 25m farm and probably like 35-40m slayer at that point.  Thats epic.

I dont think you understand the effigy drop rate. he wont get 150+ effigys in 50m slay xp.

I don't think that makes the top page "terrible"; they're using the methods available to them to reach their goal faster. There's no way that no one would use TH and bxp, and so many others do just to keep up, as well as those who care little for the overall ranks and just want to reach their personal goal faster. I don't consider that to be a bad thing, lol.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Why play runescape if you dont like it and perfer just spining a wheel for 20 hours to get 95m xp rather than doing it. the point of a game is fun not to rush through it so obviously they just care about ranks and are using unfair ways to get them. 

• Like 1

Why play runescape if you dont like it and perfer just spining a wheel for 20 hours to get 95m xp rather than doing it. the point of a game is fun not to rush through it so obviously they just care about ranks and are using unfair ways to get them.

A solid half the point of Runescape for me is setting goals and then achieving them. I generally don't find it a worthwhile use of my money to buy keys, but I don't have ill feelings towards those who do. It does get you to the end goal faster, and since that's part of the fun, it makes a great deal of sense.

• Like 2

Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg