Makilio

200M in all Skills

what happened to forsberg? playing so weak now.

Whats the swap rate 07 > eoc atm? 

I think its 1:6 in fcs, 1:7 with high amounts of 07 cash and probably up to 1:9 (or even 1:10) if you know the right people.

Is there a way to calculate "squeal" time? Assume Alice works with modest wage of 10$ per hour and just buys spins. What would be her time to 200m all?

• Like 1

I like how players choose when they want to listen to mod balance. when mod balance is like "mouse keys are not allowed don't use them bla bla bla" everyone is saying hes the worst j mod in rs and he doesn't know the game and mousekeys are allowed. then mod balance says multilogging is allowed which it even says in the rule books it isn't, everyone believes him without a problem. its funny how bad of a j mod mod balance is and how players choose when to believe him. it's all about whatever benefits the top page. no one cares about the rules.

• Like 3

I don't think anyone believes what balance says under any circumstances

• Like 3

FghrVxM.png

:)

• Like 4

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

FghrVxM.png

:)

let them allow multilogging if they want. but jagex needs to fix things that make multilogging op such as sc and warbands. wealth transfer isnt that big of a deal because you will never make that much gp fishing rocktails or something. if jagex really gave power to the players they would allow us to vote for this rather than what color the walls should be during a halloween quest

• Like 2

If I have 15-20 accounts fishing Rocktails for 300k/hr that's still an extra... what... 4.5m/hr?

• Like 1

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

If I have 15-20 accounts fishing Rocktails for 300k/hr that's still an extra... what... 4.5m/hr?

getting 90 fish isnt very fun on 15-20 accounts and you need a good pc and you can merch for more. why bother

• Like 2

getting 90 fish isnt very fun on 15-20 accounts and you need a good pc and you can merch for more. why bother

Who says I can't merch on 15-20 accounts to get around G.E limits while fishing Rocktails?

Why bother? Advantages of course. The same reason why the rule was originally in place against multilogging.

• Like 3

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Roger al is training prayer a little bit right now, do you think this could mean he isn't actually poor and could squeez into top 10, he has one of the top 5-6 times to 200m all i think, like 4k hours or something

Roger al is training prayer a little bit right now, do you think this could mean he isn't actually poor and could squeez into top 10, he has one of the top 5-6 times to 200m all i think, like 4k hours or something

Even if he doesn't have all the spin money buyable money required, it's not like it would take so long to obtain it.

stop pming me plz

I spoke with Roger Al a few days before he got 200m Div and asked about his plans. He does have 200m prayer banked, and he will be doing Heist after prayer. I did not go as far as to ask how much GP he has because that would be rude. 

Swarlly.png

I spoke with Roger Al a few days before he got 200m Div and asked about his plans. He does have 200m prayer banked, and he will be doing Heist after prayer. I did not go as far as to ask how much GP he has because that would be rude. 

why would it be rude? its runescape not real life

• Like 1

Roger al is way behind on farming. Don't expect him to be a serious competitor unless he does farming with keys.

what jacmob said about sc when he came to ur fc?:D

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

what jacmob said about sc when he came to ur fc? :D

Nice on topic.

what jacmob said about sc when he came to ur fc? :D

Nice on topic.

dw i wont lend u my osrs rc acc 

• Like 1

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Don't worry I'm just multilogging guys

580_gold-farming-china-wow7go-001.jpg