200M in all Skills

Makilio

I don't blame players for doing it, I blame Jagex for providing the ability to do so.

However, I also question why some players do end up doing it. I'm not talking about the money aspect, since I actually don't see much of an issue there, but I honestly wouldn't feel happy about any achievement I gained from using keys personally. That is the thing that makes me confused. I just feel that my account would be cheapened by doing so, and would take away the sense of accomplishment when I finally do clear that goal.

I'm not convinced that getting 200m in all skills the "honorable" way is even a rewarding goal (which is why I haven't even attempted it), but it does, at least, offer some sense of achievement, so I don't see how it's possible to think that cheating to 200m in all skills is rewarding in any way. You've removed literally the only rewarding aspect of achieving that goal.

• Like 1

I'm not convinced that getting 200m in all skills the "honorable" way is even a rewarding goal (which is why I haven't even attempted it), but it does, at least, offer some sense of achievement, so I don't see how it's possible to think that cheating to 200m in all skills is rewarding in any way. You've removed literally the only rewarding aspect of achieving that goal.

If you consider it cheating, sure. That's the difference between the two camps - one group says (or at least implies) that it's cheating to use TH, and the other says or believes it isn't.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

its not cheating to the people abusing it for tons of xp obviously. but thats like 1% of rs. the others treat it as cheating. and before anyone says "I dont buy spins and i support the prismania promo" Dont use that argument it sucks idc.

its not cheating to the people abusing it for tons of xp obviously. but thats like 1% of rs. the others treat it as cheating. and before anyone says "I dont buy spins and i support the prismania promo" Dont use that argument it sucks idc.

I'm quite certain that far less than 99% of Runescape players consider using TH/buying keys to be cheating.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

You're paying money to skip part of the process.

You can call it something else if you want, but I'm calling it cheating.

Terminology doesn't really affect my point.

How many players there are with high xp who are completely against spins? No sorry, TH.

Only ones I know for sure in the top 15 is Alkan and Paperbag (afaik). Doesn't mean they won't utilize it, but I do know they're against the whole process.

How many players there are with high xp who are completely against spins? No sorry, TH.

Only ones I know for sure in the top 15 is Alkan and Paperbag (afaik). Doesn't mean they won't utilize it, but I do know they're against the whole process.

Suomi

• Like 2

200m Agility osrs

Suomi

Didn't really include him as he is retired, but yes Suomi was *definitely* another :P

It seems funny to me how you get back to the spin of judging top player's options so quickly. 

Top players (and every other human) will always do the best choice they are aware of. If being "top player" means such a big thing for them, I hope they buy spins, otherwise they will suicide... and I don't like that idea, do you?

People do things like this all the time in real life and you guys don't seem to get it, part of the reason why it amuses me. If you could cheat on a exam and you were 100% sure that you will get max grade and 100% sure that you won't get caught, would you do it? Of course you would! And that's even worse than buying spins since buying spins is legal and copying isn't.

If that experience doesn't fit on your world, try something else. 

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean there's something wrong with them. Psychologists believed that homossexuals were broke and needed to get fixed. It took them many years to realize the opposite and now every single psychologist I've met says "Omg, can you believe that Psychology believed that homossexuals were broke? ahahahah!" And some years ago, they were the same ones that defended that homossexuals were broke as hard as they could! Now that they understand homossexuality, they go "oh, I really hate those guys that insult homossexuals you know!"

It seems funny to me how you get back to the spin of judging top player's options so quickly. 

Top players (and every other human) will always do the best choice they are aware of. If being "top player" means such a big thing for them, I hope they buy spins, otherwise they will suicide... and I don't like that idea, do you?

People do things like this all the time in real life and you guys don't seem to get it, part of the reason why it amuses me. If you could cheat on a exam and you were 100% sure that you will get max grade and 100% sure that you won't get caught, would you do it? Of course you would! And that's even worse than buying spins since buying spins is legal and copying isn't.

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't mean there's something wrong with them. Psychologists believed that homossexuals were broke and needed to get fixed. It took them many years to realize the opposite and now every single psychologist I've met says "Omg, can you believe that Psychology believed that homossexuals were broke? ahahahah!" And some years ago, they were the same ones that defended that homossexuals were broke as hard as they could! Now that they understand homossexuality, they go "oh, I really hate those guys that insult homossexuals you know!"

http://gyazo.com/1e73c7e3448428eca642c4508ff2bf02

• Like 1

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

If you could cheat on a exam and you were 100% sure that you will get max grade and 100% sure that you won't get caught, would you do it?

Yes, and would subsequently feel guilty about doing so knowing I didn't earn the 100% grade, and certainly couldn't be proud of it. That's more what I'm getting at, not judging the players for the actual act, but wondering if they still feel accomplished doing so.

agreed

^@what Stenvikteam said lol

Or you could study and get a high grade on an exam and actually use the information to benefit you on future projects/jobs. if you cheat on an exam it proves you don't have enough knowledge of the subject and will do bad on the job. So no I wouldn't cheat unless it was a class like english that i don't care about.

If you think college is all about grades then good luck gettingthrough a job interview with all your forgotten memorized knowledge. Like with math. If you memorize everything and don't really know what it means then you will do bad in the real world

Or you could study and get a high grade on an exam and actually use the information to benefit you on future projects/jobs. if you cheat on an exam it proves you don't have enough knowledge of the subject and will do bad on the job. So no I wouldn't cheat unless it was a class like english that i don't care about.

usually normal jobs places care about your experience not about ur grades, which ones u can buy it, not to mention there is two diferent things between knowledge and grinding books 10-12 years to memorise everything. lol so many ppl who are millionaires drop uni it shows, that ur exams means nothing in life. i know so many ppl who had 100% from all exams and still working shity work for minimum wage....

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Why play runescape if you dont like it 

How does buying keys mean that the player doesnt like rs?

perfer just spining a wheel for 20 hours to get 95m xp rather than doing it. 

Well for example, why would they use 900 hours to get 95m div xp when they can get it in 20 hours with "legit" way? (by legit I mean not breaking rules, not using irl money. ofc its possible that they r buying keys with rl money but  i doubt that for example fors even has any irl money to spend on keys)

Tbh u shouldnt blame top players, blame jagex for doing these [bleep] prismania weeks