200M in all Skills

Makilio

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1TMtXRmZKNE jmods should watch this vid

Haha I really love Athene :P

I remember when he first started making youtube vids he was trolling so hard all the time, still watch his older vids sometimes. Lmao I remember he once streamed diablo and was accepting donations, so many people flamed him for it lmao and later he made video called something like how to make insane gold on diablo. Lmao I found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFBqmVMOSgA

Lmao I could relate to that so much, sadly donations and microtransactions etc. are part of so many games nowadays.

Haha such a funny guy and he has done so much for charity too but yeah this is totally off topic so I will shush now :P

yea hes a good guy and rlly smart tbh :P

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Respect is not gained simply by achieving a goal in a specific way. Respect also comes with how you handle yourself with those achievements.

The whole Suomi incident with Jagex HQ and the events leading up to it made Suomi lose respect from alot of people, and not because of the whole donation nonsense.

If you try to downgrade other people's achievements because you did it the "hard way", it won't make people respect you either, it will actually do the complete opposite. Be humble, not arrogant and egotistic.

Respect is earned, not given, no matter what end goal you achieve.

This is going to be really off-topic post but I thought I would make one more post about this lol. Lmao I know I keep saying many times I wouldn't post here much anymore but been very rainy days here lately and I ended up reading this thread again. Doesn't really help talking about these things that happened in the past since there is no way for me to change what has happened in the past but I will make sure not to repeat the same mistakes again. Honestly I promise this will be last post about this drama haha, isn't helping me either to keep going on and on about it. I know you were just stating facts and wasn't expecting me to reply but I thought I would anyway.

What you said is so true. I try to avoid thinking about it but all that drama etc. that happened when I was about to hit 5B Xp but to be honest it still kills me even though it was so long time ago. People still remind me about it always when I log in to rs and of course it was all my fault. I messed it all up big time, I still think about it often and wish I did things differently. I am happy it all happened though, not saying I am happy about the things I said about Jagex though. I have thought about deleting all the videos many times but I decided not to so people know what really happened, people still ask me about it often and wonder what really happened. I have asked many Jagex mods if there is anything I could do to make up for it but there isn't really anything I can do. I really had to get rid of my rs addiction, it was really harming my life and I know what I did wasn't the best way to do it lol.

Not going to write my whole life story here but basically since I have born I have witnessed people ruin so many things because of money, not just talking about games. I have spent lots of time in Lapland during my whole life and it's crazy how much it has changed during my life, people have destroyed it so much and of course I understand why people do it. People need to make money and develop, we can't just go back to the stone age lol. I probably wouldn't have survived during the stone age anyway lmao, so got to be happy about it at the same time too. But yeah anyway rs was a way for me to escape all these things people are doing to the world. Of course it wasn't the best way to deal with it lol, I should have just faced the reality and learn to deal with it some other way. Of course I know I haven't done anything to make the world better either, especially when I was playing rs. I did some really stupid things, I shouldn't have let rs addiction take over me like that.

I know this isn't the right place to post about things like this rofl, totally off-topic but I just hope people can understand why I hated on Jagex like I did. It was so stupid, I guess I was just so frustrated with what people are doing to this world and decided to take it on Jagex lol. When you think about the big picture Jagex isn't that bad at all, they created the game that was a safe haven for me for so many years. I have met some of the most amazing people here. I don't know if Finnish society is just different from others but here it's very hard to approach strangers but on rs it's so much easier to get to know people. Of course it has it's downsides too. But overall it was really amazing experience for me.

I often think if I could have done something to make rs better if I didn't hate on Jagex and happened to have that 5b xp party and all that. But probably not since I was too stuck with all the nostalgia and my foreign english wasn't really helping it either lol. Also I don't really like attention so if I would have livestreamed the 5b xp party I would have been really bothered about it to be honest, I really hated when people used to spam around me so I had no chance to answer everyone. I didn't intentionally ruin the 5b xp party though but looking back to the things I did Jagex did the right thing of course.

I really hope that people can leave all those stupid things I did to the past and understand why I had to leave rs behind. Honestly I hope that people won't try to lessen Drumgun's or anyone elses achievement when they hit 200m all skills, nobody can understand how much effort they really had to put to their skills to get where they are now. All of those current top players had to put so much effort in their skills. I had pleasure to know most of them even before free trade. I have known Dragonseance since the release of slayer and he is a really nice guy, you can't really judge top players for using the methods jagex is giving players. Of course you can judge them if you want lol but I can understand it easily. I remember Forsberg888 used to come donate me max trade sometimes when I was still going for 200m mining at lrc haha. Paperbag and G0d vs d3vil, I don't know even from where to start. I can still remember how Paperbag insprised me to post here and do the tip.it interview too, of course so many other people helped me with that too. I remember how G0d vs d3vil used to pay me a visit sometimes when I training 200m hunter and I was really struggling with finding the motivation to play rs anymore. Haha I remember he gave me some donations before free trade too lol. Can't forget about Alkan either, I was huge alkan wannabe if you ever watched my videos lol. I probably should have tried to be myself instead but my videos would have been so boring and I really loved to joke around with him. Will be amazing to see all these people hit 200m all skills if they decide to do it.

I don't mean to make it sound like I only talked to famous people, I answered like 40k messages on youtube when people had all kinds of random questions. I really tried my best to interact with people as much as I could, it was really hard sometimes when people tried to crash me all the time etc.

But yeah that's enough about me, I haven't gained xp in so long time now and I have nothing to do with this thread anymore. I know some people wonder why I even post here anymore but I don't want people to forget that I really appreciated all the help/support and everything people did to make the rs experience I had so much better, even those who were judging me helped me to learn from my mistakes even though it took me very long lmao. Those experiences will be with me for the rest of my life and maybe 10 years from now I can just laugh at all those silly things I did. I probably won't be on comp much during this summer but huge gratz to Drumgun on hitting 5,2b in advance. I really hope everything works well for him, it's not easy being happy with Jagex when you have spent so much time on this game.

I promise this will be my last post about all this drama lol, I will resist posting next time haha ;) Tbh I am surprised some people even bother to read my walls of text :P

great post :D

i think everyonr who talked atleast once to you without flaming knows that you appreciated what so many peoples did for you. And you've hold your promise, you reached 200m all so you can move on. You did what you "had to do". Ignore all the idiots who are flaming you. Mostly they don't even know you.

Have fun in real life and don't come back to this thread. Will be healthier for you ;)

Edit: lol forgot to admit

you also put hard work into 200m all

so definately every flamer can stfu

OT:

time left for drumgun and fors pls?

I think drum will reach 200m all by the coming month.

Drumgun currently needs 483 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

With his average days of around 18h per day, that will take around 26-27 days.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Drumgun currently needs 483 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

With his average days of around 18h per day, that will take around 26-27 days

Nah look at his farming xp. the 480 hours is in accurate since he will be doing livid farm for 1m xp a day. meaning he has 40 days just in farming or something, idk his xp

Can't he get over a mil from warbands + all trees + watermelons + herblore habitat

So if he does all the he could still get close to  2m a day if he does livid or vinesweeper

Yeah, presumably he'd be doing farm runs as much as possible and just filling the time in between with livid/vinesweeper.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Can't he get over a mil from warbands + all trees + watermelons + herblore habitat

So if he does all the he could still get close to  2m a day if he does livid or vinesweeper

does it look like he does warbands?

Will anyone  after drumgun that gets 200m all even matter? idk just curious, does anyone care about them? other than jake but he is like 25 years away at this rate. It will just be a race to who can buy more spins/ find more methods to abuse

Yes, let's discuss how these current "efficiency" ppl getting 200m's go out of their way to avoid any fun, like the sc boosters did. The game has become soooooo serious since the #noxpwaste movement began. These are also the players who look down upon anyone who actually plays the game & enjoys themselves, rather than trying to think of ways of getting out of playing the game while still reaping it's rewards.

The irony is, these are the same people who looked up to Zarfot as their Almighty Efficiency King. OMG ZARFOT *the waters part as angels with Saradomin halos float down from the sky & sing "Ode to Joy" or rather some Lady Gaga song*

The difference between Zarfot & these new-wave efficiencers is Zarfot was having fun, wasn't a dick to players who weren't efficient (he was a dick to certain other agiles tho el oh el), and didn't try to weasel around specific rules of gameplay. People often complain why didn't I take advice from him and learn to play efficiently. Well, for one, I have my own play style which I enjoy. And anyway, Zarfot was too busy pm'ing me Jek Nexus's pickup lines & talking shit about the agiles, that he rarely even brought up efficiency. Zarfot was into RC & agility drama more than ANYONE has ever been in this game. He wrote a full Shakespearian-style play about the agiles & rc'ers ffs. Then effigies happened. Effigies = less RC drama. And then he was gone...

So basically, what I am asking is, wtf is up with these current efficiency nerds?

And btw, for those who don't know who Zarfot is, Zarfot plus Jdelacrotch together form the band, Daft Punk. Obviously.

Yes, let's discuss how these current "efficiency" ppl getting 200m's go out of their way to avoid any fun, like the sc boosters did. The game has become soooooo serious since the #noxpwaste movement began. These are also the players who look down upon anyone who actually plays the game & enjoys themselves, rather than trying to think of ways of getting out of playing the game while still reaping it's rewards.

The irony is, these are the same people who looked up to Zarfot as their Almighty Efficiency King. OMG ZARFOT *the waters part as angels with Saradomin halos float down from the sky & sing "Ode to Joy" or rather some Lady Gaga song*

The difference between Zarfot & these new-wave efficiencers is Zarfot was having fun, wasn't a dick to players who weren't efficient (he was a dick to certain other agiles tho el oh el), and didn't try to weasel around specific rules of gameplay. People often complain why didn't I take advice from him and learn to play efficiently. Well, for one, I have my own play style which I enjoy. And anyway, Zarfot was too busy pm'ing me Jek Nexus's pickup lines & talking shit about the agiles, that he rarely even brought up efficiency. Zarfot was into RC & agility drama more than ANYONE has ever been in this game. He wrote a full Shakespearian-style play about the agiles & rc'ers ffs. Then effigies happened. Effigies = less RC drama. And then he was gone...

So basically, what I am asking is, wtf is up with these current efficiency nerds?

And btw, for those who don't know who Zarfot is, Zarfot plus Jdelacrotch together form the band, Daft Punk. Obviously.

For all you know people enjoy grinding exp, I mean there's not much to do in the game post-comp/trim, besides grinding exp. Unless you do like you, and find fun in doing agility laps for like 600m agi xp post-200m agi. Everyone finds their joy in the game through different things, just cause it's not the way you don't want it to be, doesn't mean that the game has gone downhill and whatnot because people enjoy stuff like xp grinding over "enjoying a nice 20 min sc game with some friends"

That might've been fun back in 2008 when you was new, but not anymore, now doing 20min sc games would just be a pain and boring and a waste of time when there's faster alternatives to save lots of time and have more fun.

@reliable

If you are addressing me, who did I criticize for "playing different than they are because it's faster?"  If I remember correctly, I criticized sc boosters, for their little attempt at trying to destroy Stealing Creation.

@serfal

Um, right before I went f2p, I was doing sc. 2014. 20 min games, so idk what you are on about lol. Actually, when I had briefly gone back to sc before I went f2p, someone pointed out that I was top 10 in the seasonal sc hiscores, and I didn't even know L. I did do a lil non-cb sc as well, but got kicked out of the fc since one of the ranks couldn't spell my rsn (wut). But ya, pre-eoc sc was a lot more enjoyable, but I did occasionally go to sc after eoc.

Did you even read my edit?

No, because I didn't refresh the page 20 times a minute to make sure you changed it. When I posted, you didn't make your edit yet.

So basically, you can't handle getting 200ms in these days and can only handle doing agility now? That shows you can't do what these top pagers do with their many more 200ms, but you still think you're better than them because of 1 single skill you trained "the hard way". You have a long way to go missy. Even if you had 1b collective agility, you still won't have put more work into your account than they have, even with donations / minigame "abusing" / silverhawk booting. Come back with even half of the work they put in, and you can start to have an opinion that matters.

I think I have something like 30 or 40k points ea in the att & defender roles. 

thats nothing lol. 1week work

Ya but she probably did it by killing 1 monster a wave and not completing for another 20 minutes. It's more "fun" that way you know.

Define "work." I'm fairly certain I have more a-log days than some front pagers, but I consider none of what I've done as work. In case people forgot, games are for fun. I feel bad for people who have to put work into it.

Define "work." I'm fairly certain I have more a-log days than some front pagers, but I consider none of what I've done as work. In case people forgot, games are for fun. I feel bad for people who have to put work into it.

"Time spent skilling" then should work. Bank standing a-log hours or asking for boyfriends in Edgeville doesn't count in the matter.