Makilio

200M in all Skills

I wonder if Jdel will pass jake any time soon.  Also Alkan passing Geel, or Geel passing Dragonseance, or Geel passing Dragonseance and Alkan passes Dragonseance.  There are all kind of close, although Alkan is a bit further away.  Still looks like hes gaining on Gunnar so there could be some cool competition in those spots soon.  Would be nice to see along side the Drumgun and Fors competition

Does mck/sqd/tui/sdn/etc count as rare

Well does 784? Of course not. I'd say etc does but thing's that don't mean anything to most people I wouldn't call "rare" names because no one else wants them.

I wonder if Jdel will pass jake any time soon.  Also Alkan passing Geel, or Geel passing Dragonseance, or Geel passing Dragonseance and Alkan passes Dragonseance.  There are all kind of close, although Alkan is a bit further away.  Still looks like hes gaining on Gunnar so there could be some cool competition in those spots soon.  Would be nice to see along side the Drumgun and Fors competition

I did some quick calcs using average weekly gains and came up with Forsberg passing Jdel in 17 days and then passing Jake in 31 days.  Take those numbers very loosely, Fors might go back to a slow skill, both Jdel and Jake might pick up pace, ect .... who knows.

Also, looks like half the top 10 did smithing during skilling weekend, here's some gains for Sat:

Dragon -- 12.8m

Fors -- 10.1

Drum -- 8.5

My Kingz -- 6.7

Alkan -- 3.5

Drum closing in on 150m smith, I'm guessing Fors is grinding smith this weekend before he goes back to hunt, as I saw someone mention he was going to do hunt next?

Yeah, Fors picked up 8.5m hunt this week, and 10m smith today.

Here's the runetrack link to the top 100 in a clan competition, easy way to see who's doing what

http://runetrack.com/competitions/competition_tracker.php?id=19249

Grats Drumgun on #1 overall & 5b xp! The best player of all times besides Suomi.

Grats Drumgun on #1 overall & 5b xp! The best player of all times besides Suomi.

,,l,, #1 zarfot

• Like 2

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

,,l,, #1 zarfot

drowns

stop pming me plz

zarfot>drowns

I was adding that drowns was also better

zarfot #1 life

Drumgun now officially hit 5b xp grats.

why did you make 2 posts about this :L

stop pming me plz

Zarfot Drowns was just good at making efficiency videos playing 5-10h/day, arent they overrated?

Congratulation Paperbag on two hundred million Agility experience! Boss

• Like 1

Zarfot Drowns was just good at making efficiency videos playing 5-10h/day, arent they overrated?

lol

• Like 1

stop pming me plz

Congrats to Geel/Goud on 200m firemaking and to Paperbag on 200m agility.

Also, nice to see Drumgun over 5b! Long time coming, congrats :)

• Like 2

Swarlly.png

Cleaned up a few posts that went off topic. Please try to keep it related to training, runetracker, top player progress, and so on without resorting to naming and shaming. Yes people have been flagrant and used popular bug abuse or RWTing sites but this really isn't the forum to discuss such things.

PM me if you have any questions.

• Like 6

hzvjpwS.gif

Could you show the time until all 200m's for like the entire top 50? If that's not too much effort :)

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

^Do dis!and possibly organize them in order of least to greatest, if thats not too much effect, i dont want to ask for too much

Could you show the time until all 200m's for like the entire top 50? If that's not too much effort :)

Well, I don't even have the names of "the entire top 50", to be honest.

I meant page 1 and 2 of the highscores

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Well, I don't even have the names of "the entire top 50", to be honest.

I meant page 1 and 2 of the highscores

+drowns

• Like 2

Hey Alkan could you chose your 5 questions for Jagex from here, or get some of them from here if you don't have all 5.  That would be cool

I think the deadline for submitting the questions has already passed sadly :(

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]