200M in all Skills

Makilio

@reliable

That's good since I don't like to stand around unless you count when I waste like 2 ticks to throw snowballs at agiles, CUZ SNOWBALLS HURT. That's part of the reason I used sc knives for fletch, to make the 200m less afkable. I had no other options, since I was keeping def & att for last and did not want to raise those lvl's. I did not have the gp to fletch something like addy bolts, like Zarfot had.  Plus, I couldn't fletch broads at the time, since Smoking Kills would've raised my def lvl. For how I enjoy the game, it was the best method for me.

lol yw. Runescape can still be fun. I think a lot of people got too wrapped up in certain things & lost sight of that.

Edit 9002: The more I think about it...I think I may go rc. I want to mine my own ess tho. It's all about LAPS.  I had planned for rc to be #8, but I may as well bump it up to #4, since other things I wanted to do are dead content atm. I'm prolly gonna do a lil gop somewhere along the way, WEE! But when I feel the urge to go back to the agility course, I'll do that as well. Time doesn't really matter that much to me. I'd rather drag the game out than be in a rush to end it.

lol yw. Runescape can still be fun. I think a lot of people got too wrapped up in certain things & lost sight of that.

being efficient & gaining xp can still be fun, though.

(not that you're wrong)

• Like 1

GL Suomi, we never knew each other but from what I've read I gather that moving on from RS has been bittersweet for you. Don't pull a Zarfot and delete all your YouTube vids btw, that's precious history right there!  :D

It will be nice to see Drumgun get 200m all, never would've guessed he'd be the person (at least the second person) to get it a few years ago. So many other people seemed to be ahead (or maybe not, I don't really remember the shifts of rankings of the hours left to 200m all that Gemeos and others calculated). 

As for the state of RS3 as a whole, I'll just say that it's become a bit of a joke now. Long term efficiency in terms of 200m all skills has become so convoluted now that nearly half the skills in RS are inefficient to ever actually train (firemaking = book of char, mining = warbands, smithing = warbands, herblore = warbands, construction = warbands, agility = silverhawk boots, dg = dailies/sinkholes).

In addition, the excessive amount of daily-type activities (divine locations, daily challenges, sinkholes, book of char, ports, farm runs, jack of trades, warbands) require you to spend many hours of every day doing the same basically mandatory content if you still wanna be efficient. Not to mention the borderline retarded/broken things like bonus XP from minigames, kalphite king slayer XP, etc. It only takes Jagex months/years to fix things that are broken (effigies, waterbirth dagannoth barraging/chinning [still works but not as well and need cannon now, dat cball price tho], and so on). Silverhawk boots simply should not exist...

Come play OSRS. Or give in and buy spins during the next slayer mask promotion so you can finally get those masks that make you like 1.5x as efficient as slayers who didn't buy spins, oops I mean keys. Hi abby demon/gargoyle/dark beast/jadinko mask, ty for ruining slayer and making it boring like every other skill. I might be a little bitter.  ;) 

Also, the last few pages have been amusing.

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Come play OSRS. Or give in and buy spins during the next slayer mask promotion so you can finally get those masks that make you like 1.5x as efficient as slayers who didn't buy spins, oops I mean keys. Hi abby demon/gargoyle/dark beast/jadinko mask, ty for ruining slayer and making it boring like every other skill. I might be a little bitter.  ;) 

Also, the last few pages have been amusing.

i have almost every mask from free spin... lol tbh i got 200items in bank just from sof free spins -_- 

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

*Waltzes in here*.

Spent the past few minutes cleaning up the past few pages of this thread. Apologies for my lack of time to do deal with the loads of reports and spam sooner. If I missed any posts unrelated to 200M all skills, please either report them or message me and I'll deal with them!

That said, let's keep the flaming, flame bating, and spam off of this thread, please. As I'm sure you all know, if you see any posts that fall under those categories - please don't reply to them.

• Like 7

09144a99bb.png

*Waltzes in here*.

Spent the past few minutes cleaning up the past few pages of this thread. Apologies for my lack of time to do deal with the loads of reports and spam sooner. If I missed any posts unrelated to 200M all skills, please either report them or message me and I'll deal with them!

That said, let's keep the flaming, flame bating, and spam off of this thread, please. As I'm sure you all know, if you see any posts that fall under those categories - please don't reply to them.

Ok i will never go off topic on this thread again sorry.

• Like 1

new jmod runeshark hope no drama >.>

Pretty sure RuneShark knows how to handle the community and whatnot, so there won't be any drama with him like it was when infinity and balance came in. What department will he be in? community, or Sof/Solomons?

• Like 1

Pretty sure RuneShark knows how to handle the community and whatnot, so there won't be any drama with him like it was when infinity and balance came in. What department will he be in? community, or Sof/Solomons?

he will be streaming all jagex games

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

What other games besides rs does Jagex own?

200m Agility osrs

Funorb? Inb4 funshark trying to get order of the golden torque

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

well transformers coming soon i think in mid summer:p 

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png