Makilio

200M in all Skills

How about fools learn how to play minigames instead of trying to get out of them.

Oh, and I see Yummy Duckys is here. AGILE REUNION.

Inb4ModTyranGetsOnHisAlt&LocksTheHowToGet200mAllWithoutActuallyPlayingTheGameThread

Guys, lets stop the hate posts.

Yes, we all know Drumgun plays how he wants.  It's confusing, but it makes sense to him.

The EE guys bug abused.  Fact.  Multi-accounting to fast quit games is 'not in the spirit' of Runescape.  Hope roolbacks happen.  Multi accounts are not supposed to interact, using 5 of them to quick quit is bug abuse.

If they used one account in order for another account to gain an advantage, then roll backs.  That's clearly stated in rules.

i love how u guys hate ee and ignoring fact that atleast 13top players from 25 used this method :> no1 breaks the rules even j mod with main acc used this method on weekend :>>>

How about fools learn how to play minigames instead of trying to get out of them.

how about l2 troll and l2 play efficiently? stop crying about sc and start crying about: cw, heist, gop, ma and other boosting stuff:>>>

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Guys, lets stop the hate posts.

Yes, we all know Drumgun plays how he wants.  It's confusing, but it makes sense to him.

The EE guys bug abused.  Fact.  Multi-accounting to fast quit games is 'not in the spirit' of Runescape.  Hope roolbacks happen.  Multi accounts are not supposed to interact, using 5 of them to quick quit is bug abuse.

If they used one account in order for another account to gain an advantage, then roll backs.  That's clearly stated in rules.

i love how u guys hate ee and ignoring fact that atleast 13top players from 25 used this method :> no1 breaks the rules even j mod with main acc used this method on weekend :>>>

how about l2 troll and l2 play efficiently? stop crying about sc and start crying about: cw, heist, gop, ma and other boosting stuff:>>>

Yeah, one could even say we are entitled to all of this extra bonus experience for all of our hard work. The fact that this was not nerfed today leads me to believe that this is the way Jagex originally intended the game be played.

Ok, Yummy Duckys. Try to convince me & Green098 that was how sc was supposed to be played back when we were 1-iteming mages & pp'ing their runes.

Oh and...

Inb4Green098magesInBandos.

• Like 3

Ok, Yummy Duckys. Try to convince me & Green098 that was how sc was supposed to be played back when we were 1-iteming mages & pp'ing their runes.

Oh and...

Jagex deliberately designed it so that the game would end once one team completely left. It's not a bug, it's the same as using a friend chat to clear the resources to end a game only this is way faster and more intense

Cuz multilogging a minigame for a few mins seems so much more intense than actually fighting other ppl & coming up with different strategies based on what other players do within the minigame for 20 mins at a time. lol k.

• Like 1

Cuz multilogging a minigame for a few mins seems so much more intense than actually fighting other ppl & coming up with different strategies based on what other players do within the minigame for 20 mins at a time. lol k.

Yes

Alright. Gratz on destroying the greatest minigame once & for all.

Edit: btw, you all were just scared to go do cb sc because you knew Green098 would 1-item your ass up with a C3 DAGGER.

• Like 1

He held a Hunter record for quite a while - he got that record hunting Red Chinchompas. Even after Jadinkos were around he held the record for quite a while. Why? Because nobody really bothered to beat his record...to beat his record involved training Hunter for 6 hours prior to reset time, getting 6 hour'd shortly after daily reset, then playing for the entire day - and logging before the next days reset.

I thought that it was kinda an assumed thing that day records are set with 30h logs? I know that on osrs most #1 days are done like this.

Most Clues completed on 12th page OSRS.

Oh and...

Jagex deliberately designed it so that the game would end once one team completely left. It's not a bug, it's the same as using a friend chat to clear the resources to end a game only this is way faster and more intense

Most games usually have a minimum time you have to be in to get reward points. I'm surprised they didn't change SC. I don't think anyone should be banned or rolled back, however I have to agree with 200magil lady that SC isn't meant to be played by having 5 alts log after 3 minutes. I'm more surprised however, this method didn't become mainstream until now. I wonder if any players knew about and used it heavily.

All that being said, I'm all down for one 20 minute game to give the same amount of points/hr as boostable 3 min games.

• Like 1

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

God vs Devil -- What part of 'cannot use multi-accounts to gain an advantage' do you not understand??  As you state, 13 of the top 25 used multi-accounts to interact with to gain an advantage in SC.  Then those 13 need to be rolled back and loose their xp they gained from multi-account to gain an advantage.  They cheated, its that simple.  Roll them back.  They are not playing within the 'spirit of the game.'

• Like 1

its not legal, just decriminalized

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I wonder if people gonna still do sc and anyways does this incloode Heist cuz you dont intentinally damage the minigame with the alt like with sc, you just do nothing. Ideas?

93Kcm.png

ty rune guy for this detailed explanation around the rules

• Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

93Kcm.png

ty rune guy for this detailed explanation around the rules

i rlly love this idea XD

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

As before, you could use a million middlemen and it'd still be illegal

• Like 2

I wonder if people gonna still do sc and anyways does this incloode Heist cuz you dont intentinally damage the minigame with the alt like with sc, you just do nothing. Ideas?

Unless people start getting rolledback or banned it's one of the best methods for almost every non-cb skill out there for training. If I wasn't 99 in SC skills already, I'd be all over this seeing as Jagex doesn't seem to mind.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

THANK GOD, jagex managed to fix that rule so now no one can abuse that method to get 95m bxp in fish and wc..... o wait its been over a week since it was found and people did it during double pts so people are already almost done with sc, nvm

• Like 1

Just 1 of the many alts/abusers.

1ISP9qr.png

yea including drumgun.

Idn't drum do fast sc to get bxp for the 21m day? If so, it's irrelevant to say he is an abuser for that daily.

Just 1 of the many alts/abusers.

1ISP9qr.png

yea including drumgun.

Idn't drum do fast sc to get bxp for the 21m day? If so, it's irrelevant to say he is an abuser for that daily.

he abused it durring the double point weekend. was talking to him in his cc. but im pretty sure he stopped after a day or two. most of his smith bxp came from fast sc or private games