200M in all Skills

Makilio

Now calculate how much each spent in those 4 months. You should find out that iTrolledU is leading in expenses.

Both itrolledu and Forsberg have gained a total of 1B xp in 2014, reaching the milestone today.  1B xp in 4 months is crazy regardless of how you train it.

Getting 200m in all skills with silverhawk boots is basically like getting 200m in all but one skill

Each skill has become more xp/h during the years. Tripled, doubled, quadrupled.. So the SH update was no surprise to me at all, and neither it really was for you. But I don't understand this SH-hate-Hype. Lol. Agi was shit anyways

When you put 0 effort into getting a skill to 200m, it's identical to never training the skill from an effort standpoint. So if 200m agility requires 0 effort, then could only earn 200m in 25 skills. Whether or not you find that acceptable or not is up to you, but I think what I said is factual unless your point of view is somehow distorted.

Well, getting the cash for SH boots is effort imo.

This. You can either spend like 5b for agility or do ba and spend like 2.5b. For most people, both earning money and training ba still require an effort.

Raise your fist!

Angerfist.png

Lol mr drumgun is playing 20h/day on average right now

Also grats alkan on 120 hunter

Drumgun deserves to win no matter how you look at it. Thats crazy. He doesnt even need sleep. Bath while afking? What about cooking his meals?

Here's the thing though dude, drum isn't even using the silverhawk boots while doing smith right now? Can someone please explain this to me? The boots are infinite agi xp who in their right mind especially drum wouldn't use them? Makes zero sense. 

If he does it with them, people will just say he didn't earn/work for 200m agil, but if he choose to not use them to I guess add on to the challenge a bit, people call him inefficient. 

He's already used them for 100m+ xp though?? My only explanation would be that he's broke lol. Idk

Now calculate how much each spent in those 4 months. You should find out that iTrolledU is leading in expenses.

Both itrolledu and Forsberg have gained a total of 1B xp in 2014, reaching the milestone today.  1B xp in 4 months is crazy regardless of how you train it.

And your point?  Last I checked, this thread was called '200m in all skills,' not 'money spent while getting 200m in all skills.'  I could care less how they get there, as long as it follows the rules set up by Jagex.  What someone spends their money on is their prerogative.

And your point?  Last I checked, this thread was called '200m in all skills,' not 'money spent while getting 200m in all skills.'  I could care less how they get there, as long as it follows the rules set up by Jagex.  What someone spends their money on is their prerogative.

^

some people eh

Lol mr drumgun is playing 20h/day on average right now

Also grats alkan on 120 hunter

Drumgun deserves to win no matter how you look at it. Thats crazy. He doesnt even need sleep. Bath while afking? What about cooking his meals?

Here's the thing though dude, drum isn't even using the silverhawk boots while doing smith right now? Can someone please explain this to me? The boots are infinite agi xp who in their right mind especially drum wouldn't use them? Makes zero sense. 

If he does it with them, people will just say he didn't earn/work for 200m agil, but if he choose to not use them to I guess add on to the challenge a bit, people call him inefficient. 

He's already used them for 100m+ xp though?? My only explanation would be that he's broke lol. Idk

He's used them for 75m xp, and don't ask me, I don't speak to him and I don't think he's broke. Someone said that he might save them for slayer, but god knows really, only way to know is if someone who actually speaks to him asks and confirms, instead of all these speculations

Perhaps he just doesn't want to only have farming left to do so he's leaving some agility to actually train

I dunno though

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

he said so many times that he dont have money for 200m smith. i think if hes not doing artis probs will sell items from smith and rebuy more feathers?

Not enough money hahahaha? Highly doubt so.

People who are going for 200m all & have gone far into their goal and not having enough money is straight up lying or they're just lazy, dot.

he said so many times that he dont have money for 200m smith. i think if hes not doing artis probs will sell items from smith and rebuy more feathers?

People who are going for 200m all & have gone far into their goal and not having enough money is straight up lying or they're just lazy, dot.

are you stupid? lmao

this thread lately has just been a massive circlejerk

1 like = 1 exp

commence-the-circlejerk-thumb.jpg

• Like 1

stop pming me plz

Look who cares what drumgun does.  Well we all care tbh because hes a top player going for 200m and thats what this thread is about, but as far as using silver hawk boots or not, it doesnt really matter.  It will make his achievement mean more to him and most likely us.  Not to mention he has bonus agi already and may or may not have the money for feathers but who knows.  At the end of the day farming will still be left lol

Do you read through what you write before you post it or? Because you always seem to say something, and then you correct yourself and state something else in the next sentence, like "Look who cares what drumgun does" and then you say "ok we all care"

sorry for off topic lol, but yeah. 

The reason i did that is to explain what i meant by "who cares" because if we didn't care about how drumgun is training we wouldn't be talking about it.  I meant it as it doesn't matter if he uses them or not, he is most likely going to be 200m all in the near future and most likely first, and if he uses sh boots or doesn't it doesnt change that fact.  He has bonus xp and also, if he isn't using them because it takes away from his own sense of achievement then who cares

Look who cares what drumgun does.  Well we all care tbh because hes a top player going for 200m and thats what this thread is about, but as far as using silver hawk boots or not, it doesnt really matter.  It will make his achievement mean more to him and most likely us.  Not to mention he has bonus agi already and may or may not have the money for feathers but who knows.  At the end of the day farming will still be left lol

Do you read through what you write before you post it or? Because you always seem to say something, and then you correct yourself and state something else in the next sentence, like "Look who cares what drumgun does" and then you say "ok we all care"

The reason i did that is to explain what i meant by "who cares" because if we didn't care about how drumgun is training we wouldn't be talking about it.  I meant it as it doesn't matter if he uses them or not, he is most likely going to be 200m all in the near future and most likely first, and if he uses sh boots or doesn't it doesnt change that fact.  He has bonus xp and also, if he isn't using them because it takes away from his own sense of achievement then who cares

Listen here bud, here on 200m in all skills, we judge people for being inefficient, anyone who fails to meet our standards will be subject to verbal abuse.

• Like 1

stop pming me plz

Yea, I mean run out of money after you've already spent more money than people will ever have pass through their account? Pffft. NONSENSE!

Chances are he's legitimatelly broke.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Yea, I mean run out of money after you've already spent more money than people will ever have pass through their account? Pffft. NONSENSE!

Chances are he's legitimatelly broke.

I talked to him for a bit like a month ago, said he only had a couple bill, probably already spent his bank on the agility he did & the smithing he's doing now, not to mention the farming supplies.

So yeah, rip his bank.

stop pming me plz

are you stupid? lmao

1 like = 1 exp

considering Jaxie is rank #30, I would consider him a good source for players 'going for 200m all.'  So no, he is not stupid.  He is speaking from his own experience.

Great job making yourself look like an idiot.

And Jebrim mentioned a while ago that Drumgun has had 200m smith banked for over a year.

or they're just broke as a result of going so far into their 200m goal

Listen here bud, here on 200m in all skills, we judge people for being inefficient, anyone who fails to meet our standards will be subject to verbal abuse.

Ahh, there's nothing like being judged for being inefficient by inefficient people, yagetme

are you stupid? lmao

1 like = 1 exp

considering Jaxie is rank #30, I would consider him a good source for players 'going for 200m all.'  So no, he is not stupid.  He is speaking from his own experience.

And Jebrim mentioned a while ago that Drumgun has had 200m smith banked for over a year.

The way king jaxie talks tho gives you the impression he's like a 600m total kid fanboying the exp grinders, would expect someone with 3b xp to talk less like a 600m'er and more like an actual grinder, wot

^has 403m total xp

Yeah but I don't try to act like an efficient kid, I just follow this thread for fun and always have a laugh at kids like you ^ with 700m xp trying to be efficient when you're not remotely close to being it, makes me get a good laugh a couple times a day

Can use me as an example, I'm not much of a grinder as of now, and therefore I don't know what I'm talking about half the time, but Jaxie is at 3b xp and he picks up on these tiny things that doesn't matter much like someone of my level would do, it just looks odd when he's that far up to speak like he was some newkid, lol

idk why this is even a debate it's pointless and should just be removed so sorry for offtopic

Drum is 7m or so off 120 smith, and he will be the first to have all 120s I guess, so yay him

• Like 1

wtf you should respect me im almost 200m slayer

grats drumgun on 100m all

lol at people with 1/10 your xp trying to tell you how your supposed to talk.

Hi, I work at McDonalds and flip hamburgers.  Your explanation and presentation on how to perform brain surgery was all wrong.  I know you got a PhD from John Hopkins Med Scool and all, but I flip hamburgers, I'm right.

are you stupid? lmao

1 like = 1 exp

Hmm, I wouldn't, he's not even close at all to it, so

stop pming me plz

wtf you should respect me im almost 200m slayer

grats drumgun on 100m all

lol at people with 1/10 your xp trying to tell you how your supposed to talk.

Hi, I work at McDonalds and flip hamburgers.  Your explanation and presentation on how to perform brain surgery was all wrong.  I know you got a PhD from John Hopkins Med Scool and all, but I flip hamburgers, I'm right.

Someone told me that it's nto the real king jaxie but some fanboy posting with his name, so that might be the reason why he speak less "experienced" than someone with 3b xp usually talks like, lol

Ahh, there's nothing like being judged for being inefficient by inefficient people, yagetme

are you stupid? lmao

1 like = 1 exp

The way king jaxie talks tho gives you the impression he's like a 600m total kid fanboying the exp grinders, would expect someone with 3b xp to talk less like a 600m'er and more like an actual grinder, wot

Probably not a good idea to associate xp with intelligence

• Like 4

are you stupid? lmao

1 like = 1 exp

Probably not a good idea to associate xp with intelligence

For example, look at Alkan!

• Like 6

stop pming me plz