200M in all Skills

Makilio

Lol mr drumgun is playing 20h/day on average right now

Also grats alkan on 120 hunter

Drumgun deserves to win no matter how you look at it. Thats crazy. He doesnt even need sleep. Bath while afking? What about cooking his meals?

Ikr, hes been nolifing since 2007/08 meanwhile host fors is somewhat cheating his way to 5b xp, people who actually know what host fors has been doing on his way to 5b xp will know what I mean.

Drumgun deserves to win no matter how you look at it. Thats crazy. He doesnt even need sleep. Bath while afking? What about cooking his meals?

Ikr, hes been nolifing since 2007/08 meanwhile host fors is somewhat cheating his way to 5b xp, people who actually know what host fors has been doing on his way to 5b xp will know what I mean.

What do you mean? If you're trying to highlight that he previously was a host, you're ignorant. Afaik, his bank was nothing special after dicing got nerfed. The only way he has ''cheated'' is by swapping 07, but who isn't doing that nowadays? To be fair, he did 120m rc xp of graahking.

What do you mean? If you're trying to highlight that he previously was a host, you're ignorant. Afaik, his bank was nothing special after dicing got nerfed. The only way he has ''cheated'' is by swapping 07, but who isn't doing that nowadays? To be fair, he did 120m rc xp of graahking.

Most of his Runecrafting XP was ZMI and not Graahking. I remember RCing with him often back then.

Most of his Runecrafting XP was ZMI and not Graahking. I remember RCing with him often back then.

How would you know? You did 99 through Runespan.

• Like 1

For all you know he took the name to take the piss out of dice hosts, if you're gonna cry about top pagers dicing for money, what about Geel? There's no point arguing about whether or not they hosted or not to make money, at the end of they're grinding xp like crazy while you're sat admiring it and at the same time hating on those that did it in less "honourable ways" classic spectator attitude

How would you know? You did 99 through Runespan.

8uSKd.png

Possible to get another time calc on "DTP_Inc", and also one on "Wacky Races"? Kind of impressed by their progress.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Fors did nats for rc until 60-70m and then he did zmi. He was running nats for 2 years or so on w36 when he was a part of ffdn. I think people are referring more to buying bonds for spins and hypothetically spending rlgp's as well for spins

• Like 3

Fors did nats for rc until 60-70m and then he did zmi. He was running nats for 2 years or so on w36 when he was a part of ffdn. I think people are referring more to buying bonds for spins and hypothetically spending rlgp's as well for spins

It's 2014, pretty sure most the top pagers buys/bought bonds for spins, and they cover it up with the excuse "has to be done to stay in the competition", but people single out some that does it and pick on them even more, it's just a sad excuse to pick on Forsberg, his gains are amazing and he is a strong competitor, there's no point bringing up what he did back in the day lol

• Like 1

Well to be fair, most top pagers don't buy bonds for keys, or atleast they don't buy as many as forsberg has.  There were quite a few people who bought some on that promotional weekend, but even still i believe fors was among those who bought the most on the front page.  I don't know exactly how many he has bought or how many others have, it just seems like he has bought the most.  Many other top pagers like Dragonseance, Geel, My Kingz, Alkan, and Carcass have gotten almost all of their bonus xp via minigames, Alkan and Dragonseance both getting some from that promotion but i dont think it was as much as fors has gotten.

Well to be fair, most top pagers don't buy bonds for keys, or atleast they don't buy as many as forsberg has.  There were quite a few people who bought some on that promotional weekend, but even still i believe fors was among those who bought the most on the front page.  I don't know exactly how many he has bought or how many others have, it just seems like he has bought the most.  Many other top pagers like Dragonseance, Geel, My Kingz, Alkan, and Carcass have gotten almost all of their bonus xp via minigames, Alkan and Dragonseance both getting some from that promotion but i dont think it was as much as fors has gotten.

At the end of the day they all bought keys, so it's hypocritical to go after the one that bought the most, lol

A 10m day would indicate ceremonial swords, but I just don't see drum doing those

Been told by a few people that he did visages for at least part of the day.

Asmodean <3

Possible to get another time calc on "DTP_Inc", and also one on "Wacky Races"? Kind of impressed by their progress.

Prayer gains and ranging gains are notable?

Considering that Wacky sleeps less than Drumgun, and DTP never seems to burn out... I'm curious as to how long it is.

(Alternatively, I can make my own calc if Gemeos/Meredith give me XP rates)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]