200M in all Skills

Makilio

Congratulations to Alkan on his recent 200m's! 

As for the discussion on the top skillers of all time. It really is hard to compare in my opinion. Zarfot has got to be up there in terms of efficiency and how much he could handle over time but SUOMI was right there with him. SUOMI was capable of Zarfot like gains for long periods of time. Forsberg888 is quite efficient himself and is capable of doing it for a long time too. Of course he is of a different generation and it is not possible to directly compare. Drowns has probably got to be one of the most efficient players today, similar to Zarfot with that he doesn't play the huge amounts. 

What we tend to only notice is the people with big gains. I, myself, would not be surprised if there are many other people that are very efficient. 

Drumgun is not efficient, but has big gains. He plays his style, other's play theirs. Its all a matter of degree.

A lot of times good skillers are not given credit because we don't see them on the top daily gain websites, and likewise we see people get unnecessary attention because they play 20 hours/day. Time played =/= good or efficient. (itrolledu). 

There are of course a few others out there who we can consider efficient, like Dragonseance, someone who I would put close to on par with Drowns when he isn't spending all his time catching Sprites... some joke about completing all completables. 

Why do you call his goal of 'True trim' ( as they like to call it) a joke ? 

Congratulations to Alkan on his recent 200m's! 

As for the discussion on the top skillers of all time. It really is hard to compare in my opinion. Zarfot has got to be up there in terms of efficiency and how much he could handle over time but SUOMI was right there with him. SUOMI was capable of Zarfot like gains for long periods of time. Forsberg888 is quite efficient himself and is capable of doing it for a long time too. Of course he is of a different generation and it is not possible to directly compare. Drowns has probably got to be one of the most efficient players today, similar to Zarfot with that he doesn't play the huge amounts. 

What we tend to only notice is the people with big gains. I, myself, would not be surprised if there are many other people that are very efficient. 

Drumgun is not efficient, but has big gains. He plays his style, other's play theirs. Its all a matter of degree.

A lot of times good skillers are not given credit because we don't see them on the top daily gain websites, and likewise we see people get unnecessary attention because they play 20 hours/day. Time played =/= good or efficient. (itrolledu). 

There are of course a few others out there who we can consider efficient, like Dragonseance, someone who I would put close to on par with Drowns when he isn't spending all his time catching Sprites... some joke about completing all completables. 

Why do you call his goal of 'True trim' ( as they like to call it) a joke ? 

Because anything unrelated to experience is a joke, you new bro? 

/s

stop pming me plz

Lol anyone notice that fors has got 100m+ xp in almost every skill in the past year?

So it's almost possible to reach 5b xp in about 2.5 years.

It's sick to see that you can warband mining to 200m xp in less then 2 years with about 15 min effort daily lol.

i played 7 years and didn't even had 250m overall xp lol

( but i had a playtime of almost 280 days lol... efficiency expert)

edit: and i consider suomi for the most efficient player, because he played 12 hrs per day and he was getting about 12 hrs daily on gemeos calc aswell. Somrtimes even more.

and the calc is abased on most efficient methods so yeah.. pretty awesome lol.

drowns is also a beast, especially because he shows his efficiency on videos (which also foot and zarfot did and as anyone know, they're well known for efficiency)

Dragonseance is efficient aswell because he's one of the only ones who's doing every daily. And in bonusdailyscape the dailies are the most efficient way.

2014 gains:

#1 Forsberg888 - 931m exp

#2 Itrolledu - 902m exp

#3 Alkan - 641m exp

#4 Pieter - 578m exp

#5 Bizarrely - 556m exp

Looks like we may actually have a competition for first to 1b exp this year.

Also, Pieter held rank 25 for a bit (was a new face in there) but fell out again once Robbie hit 2596.

• Like 1
Vmser.png

Bwizzel is back, unbanned now I guess (or was he already)?

Guessing he knew someone to/got in touch with a jmod, and unbanned right around when f2p hiscores were released.

New clan too, training back to 99 all skills.

http://services.runescape.com/m=clan-home/clan/4s

Soon...

/s

mMl6Azn.png

why did he waste his acc by botting, he had 1,5b xp in 2011 (back then, 1,5b actually meant something)..and then he got it halved..why the hell would you do that on a high account :( i hope for him he wont bot anymore

why did he waste his acc by botting, he had 1,5b xp in 2011 (back then, 1,5b actually meant something)..and then he got it halved..why the hell would you do that on a high account :( i hope for him he wont bot anymore

In my books having 1,500,000,000 xp has the same 'meaning' in 2014 that it had in 2011. Of course, that might because of im new here and i dont know about anything :P

He had a thread on one of those botting forums, where he posted usual progress of his botting. From botting his slayer to fletching.

What got him caught was livid farm (IIRC).

Livid was recently released or so, and he began botting. Player moderators would trade him and of course he wouldn't respond to anything. Eventually the name was passed onto the HLF and his name showed up often on the trackers.

And also Because getting caught for botting back then, at a high total level/that much xp like he had was was less common than being a level 3-70 with 150m xp in hunting and having a name like '87warpigfly'.

He botted most of that 200m hunt experience.

And the funny thing was that once his xp was halved, all of those generic/chinese gold farming bots were nearing the first page of the hunter highscores or already had 200m hunt experience and it took Jagex much longer than expected to ban those accounts or rollback them.

In my books having 1,500,000,000 xp has the same 'meaning' in 2014 that it had in 2011. Of course, that might because of im new here and i dont know about anything :P

back in 2011 not alot of people had it besides 1st page people. now wth all that buyable bonus xp/3 years have passed 1,5b xp in 2014 means nothing imo. especially as each few hours you see '... has achieved 99 in all/comp/200m / whatever. in 2011 it were a lot less players with those achivements

How much did he bot? 1.5B xp means nothing if most of it was botted.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

1.5b xp means nothing if any of it was botted. 

Funny.  if someone has 1,5b xp, and botted 5m xp, he still legited 1495m xp, and thus means he did 1495m by himself.

(not based on bwizzel, he botted way more) but you said 1,5b means nothing if 'any' of it was botted.

If you have that much xp and suddenly decide to bot, for whatever reason, you always deserve a ban, if you've got away with gaining that much xp for botting, Jagex's systems need improvement. And since then, they have been massively improved. It's close to impossible to bot on RS3 now, if he tries botting again, I highly doubt it'll be just an xp rollback.

• Like 3

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What's is going on with Drumgun. I know he's known for being inefficient, but man... 1.7m on the week? Is he gathering BXP maybe?

I heard in a Jebrim video he is butt hurt about Mod MMG not giving him enough credit for his no lifing. Saying he has done on average 12 hours a day instead of 16 or something? Is he slowing down because of this?

What's is going on with Drumgun. I know he's known for being inefficient, but man... 1.7m on the week? Is he gathering BXP maybe?

I heard in a Jebrim video he is butt hurt about Mod MMG not giving him enough credit for his no lifing. Saying he has done on average 12 hours a day instead of 16 or something? Is he slowing down because of this?

He's getting smith bonus from SC.