200M in all Skills

Makilio

Sooooo Drumgun...Gonna be the "second" first to 200M all. Although when the new skill comes out I bet Forsberg888 will get 5.4B first.

In an interview with drumgun the other day he said he doesn't plan to be first to 200m in the next skill. But he also said he wasn't getting 200m all at one point I think so who knows. with all the spins forsberg will hoard i don't see how drumgun could beat him. so your right, forsberg888 or geel will win. Will be fun to see who can spin more, GEEL or FORSBERG888. Will be epic. (sarcasm) 

Where is this interview

Sooooo Drumgun...Gonna be the "second" first to 200M all. Although when the new skill comes out I bet Forsberg888 will get 5.4B first.

In an interview with drumgun the other day he said he doesn't plan to be first to 200m in the next skill. But he also said he wasn't getting 200m all at one point I think so who knows. with all the spins forsberg will hoard i don't see how drumgun could beat him. so your right, forsberg888 or geel will win. Will be fun to see who can spin more, GEEL or FORSBERG888. Will be epic. (sarcasm) 

Where is this interview

This was held in private and was no not publised in the varrock press herald, seriously though it was just a conversation not an interview.

what is the 250k mining xp/h method i would love to hear it. I heard a while ago it has something to do with lava flow?

spinning*

what an awful joke lol

If it wasn't a joke, then you should have said something like

"No, the 250k xp/hour mining method is buying spins"

Which would have been wrong, but it wouldn't have been a joke. Or at least not an overt one.

So does Forsberg have like enough bonus xp for 200M all, because he's tearing through fishing with 3M gained today so far...

IIRC he doesn't have any BXP in Mining.

But that's because he planned on doing WBS for Mining anyways.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

So does Forsberg have like enough bonus xp for 200M all, because he's tearing through fishing with 3M gained today so far...

He probably didn't realize how many promotions jagex was going to throw at us and of course he was willing to use them so he went too fast and will have to actually train mining OMGEFFORT poor forsberg888. actually having to mine for 30m xp.

He probably didn't realize how many promotions jagex was going to throw at us and of course he was willing to use them so he went too fast and will have to actually train mining OMGEFFORT poor forsberg888. actually having to mine for 30m xp.

i dont think he gives a single shit

• Like 1

i dont think he gives a single shit

Haha, you're probably right :P

Travis_D.png       k_Lw.png

Figured I'd try this, if you like it, I can do more but if not, then I won't.

Top 10 Update

Name - Rank - Xp

Drumgun [=1] - 22M

Currently cruising through his slayer & farming, Drumgun has gotten 13M experience in slayer & 6.7M in farming, along with 2.1m agility, sitting at 14k off 200m agility, teasing us, if he doesn't decide to pull a suomi and wait ages at 1 exp off 200m all, we should see him finished soon.

S U O M I [=2] - 0

Nothing.

Forsberg888 [=3] - 96M

Just recently achieving 200M firemaking as well as 200M smithing, bashing out 69M smithing in a week, along with 1.1M firemaking to finish it off, Fors is now onto fishing, with 8.3M so far this week, we should see him finished with fishing possibly next month, he has also gotten 2.5M experience in minebands with 14M in agility.

Jake [=4] - 9M

Jake is still afking on RS3 while he is on 2007Scape so we won't see much from him, but so far this week he has gotten 3.9M experience in divination with 2.8M in agility along with it, getting 1M smithing & 1.3M mining as well from warbands.

Jdelacroix [=5] - 18M

Seems like Jdelacroix is just sitting at divination for now & doing some C2 to go with it, with 8.3M in divination & 2.9M in both fishing & woodcutting, getting 3.6m agility on the way.

dragonseance [=6] - 25M

Big Boy Haci seems to have gotten the best of Gunnar, hacking him for his wealth, but he's still pushing through, with 18M in smithing, 3.7M in farming, with 1.5M from book of char, Gunnar should be 200M smithing quite soon.

Geel [=7] - 44M

Geel this week has gotten both 200M slayer & strength, with 4.6M in slayer & 13M in strength, Geel seems to be on a mix of skills, with some small experience in hunter & thieving, possibly from auras, Geel has gotten 12M in smithing & 5.6M from silverhawks.

Alkan [=8] - 23M

Alkan seems to be enjoying the AFK life while he plays 2007, with 1.9M in woodcutting & 6.2M in fishing, Alkan has also gotten 2.9M from the bands as well as some hunter (3.6M) and some 

construction (2.7M).

Almostlost [=9] - 29M

Almost has gotten a good week this week, with 10M in runecrafting, he has also gotten some experience in the warband skills (smithing/mining) & 5.9M in agility, with 4.1m in divination.

My Kingz [=10] - 32M

Kingz has achieved 11M in divination, 8.2M in smithing, 2.3M in mining & 7.4M in agility, he seems to be training some smithing, currently at 117M experience in the skill, with some divination on the side.

Outside of Top 10:

11 Elvis 3.3M

12 Roger Al 45M

13 Paperbag 6.2M

14 Crystalfarm 29M

15 Makaveli 59m

16 Angerfist 25M

17 Buddhism 10M

18 Scuzzy5 28M

19 iTrolledU 51M

20 Kingduffy 4.4M

Sources:

RuneTracker, RuneTrack, RuneClan.

Stats:

Highest Gainer: Forsberg888

Lowest Gainer: Suomi

Average Experience: 29,800,000.

If people want more I can also do monthly updates, etc.

• Like 12