200M in all Skills

Makilio

and paper i dont understand why would u care about sh if u didnt use ba for agility if u remember i always offered to come do ba since u were loosing so much time not doing it:x

He wanted to impress me.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Shut up Jebrim

• Like 3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

and paper i dont understand why would u care about sh if u didnt use ba for agility if u remember i always offered to come do ba since u were loosing so much time not doing it:x

He wanted to impress me.

^This and I dislike BA and other group minigames/activites very much.

Hey btw serfal, i think dragonseance has done some very very sketchy things.  Kingz and i had a discussion about this in cc, and i even said that a player who wont be named using 2b from a donation wasn't as bad as making 40b from 07.  Just because i didn't use gunnar as an example doesn't mean i dont think some stuff hes done is sketchy.  Gunnar even thinks the stuff he does is sketchy lol.

Anyway, i gotta go with drumgun, imo it would be a miracle if fors got 200m all before him

P.S.  I dont think that gunnar is a great player at all btw, just hes an example of some1 who does take advantage of some stuff, and really doesnt care what he does as long as it isnt a donation or against the rules.  I really do respect him and hes a good friend of mine dont get the wrong idea

Hey btw serfal, i think dragonseance has done some very very sketchy things.  Kingz and i had a discussion about this in cc, and i even said that a player who wont be named using 2b from a donation wasn't as bad as making 40b from 07.  Just because i didn't use gunnar as an example doesn't mean i dont think some stuff hes done is sketchy.  Gunnar even thinks the stuff he does is sketchy lol.

Anyway, i gotta go with drumgun, imo it would be a miracle if fors got 200m all before him

P.S.  I dont think that gunnar is a great player at all btw, just hes an example of some1 who does take advantage of some stuff, and really doesnt care what he does as long as it isnt a donation or against the rules.  I really do respect him and hes a good friend of mine dont get the wrong idea

"takes advantage of stuff, doesn't care as long as it's not against the rules"

that explains why he multilogged sc and pretty much everything that is multi-loggable to gain bxp lol

I have nothing against Dseance but I hate the fact that people in his clan back his actions up like that and then you point out other people who seems dodgy, like cmon

drum obv gonna win, he's picking up the pace with his farming so ye

My opinion of Dseance has nothing to do with me being an EE member.  Where has all this EE hate been coming from lately.  It seems like you can call people out on their credibility just for being a member of EE

• Like 1

My opinion of Dseance has nothing to do with me being an EE member.  Where has all this EE hate been coming from lately.  It seems like you can call people out on their credibility just for being a member of EE

Guess you can say I'm a hatEEr m8

• Like 1

Too bad paperbag has every slow skill in runescape left l0l gl

C'moon man, what do you gain from this trolling ? 

How is it trolling when paperbag does in fact have every slow skill left except agility? just stating facts that he isn't even close to 200m all yet.

Too bad paperbag has every slow skill in runescape left l0l gl

C'moon man, what do you gain from this trolling ?

How is it trolling when paperbag does in fact have every slow skill left except agility? just stating facts that he isn't even close to 200m all yet.

why does that matter lol?  Edited by Kimberly

Because EE hasn't copped shit in this thread for [bleep]ing ages. 

Got me right in the jimbobs m8

And that last sentence tells me how little you know about the [bleep]ing clan 10/10 will read again for maximum keks

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Because EE hasn't copped shit in this thread for [bleep]ing ages. 

Got me right in the jimbobs m8

Quote 4 truth mayne

Edited by Kimberly

How many bonds does it even take to buy enough bonus xp for 200m in 1 skill? Specifically during a promotion week such as the one now that's about to end.

Ask iTrolledU I heard he went pretty ham getting bxp for all his non buyables

How many bonds does it even take to buy enough bonus xp for 200m in 1 skill? Specifically during a promotion week such as the one now that's about to end.

The current promotion is 17,500 xp per spin in bonus xp. This does not include xp from lamps.

At 8 spins per bond, you need 665 bonds for 93m bonus xp. Assumes the stat you're buying bonds for is 14m xp.

Right around 4.5b-5b depends on what you get bonds for.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png