200M in all Skills

Makilio

Tezz has 200M slayer, all melees and HP at 200M, he may be lacking in other standard skills, but he could power through prayer, herblore and construction for an easy 500M inside 2 months and throw a wrench in everyone's predictions!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hi, so I haven't posted here for months because it's usually the same story over and over again. However, I do have something to say on the Telmomarques quitting subject.

All of you who say that he didn't care about his rank are pretty ignorant because it's so obvious that he did care quite a bit. Every time Elias passed him he went on to train Herblore until he was out of money. He did this numerous times and would have done it if he had more cash but he said that if he continued to train herb he would be broke. Sockie or whatever your name is, you can't claim that what he told you is the TRUTH. No one is gonna admit that they care about losing rank 1 because like someone else pointed out it would make them look like a sore loser. Some people are full of lies, mate. Why did he quit? I'd like to believe he rage quit because Elias showed him that he really isn't "world ranking #1" as he still claims on his YT channel. Although, I don't rule out that part of the reason why he quit is because of real life or whatever. It did happen when he realized he can't keep up with Elias though, coincidence? Kind of hard to believe that it is. I'd also like to add that Telmo annoyed Suomi at dust devils like a year ago and killed every dustie that Suomi attacked. I'd like it if Suomi could confirm this because he did tell me :)

A huge congratulations to my very good friend Elias on getting rank 1 overall in XP. Also, an early gratz on first to 3B overall, dude :)

Did you just read my post at the top and copy it all lol, but im glad you agree.

Masaca1.png

Back on-topic : This situation will end up breaking my prediction of a 3-way race between Elias-Telmo-Suomi, but I think Tezz will end up competing with them in a couple months if he unleash himself on some fast buyables.

I cannot recall, has Elias ever made it clear if he's aiming for 200m's all? If this is the case, and he can keep the pace he's been at, he'll be giving suomi a good run for his money. As for tezz, imho he has next to no xp in slow skills, I can't see him being a long-term contender in that sense.

yeah ikr, only 200M slayer *sarcasm*

Masaca1.png

Back on-topic : This situation will end up breaking my prediction of a 3-way race between Elias-Telmo-Suomi, but I think Tezz will end up competing with them in a couple months if he unleash himself on some fast buyables.

I cannot recall, has Elias ever made it clear if he's aiming for 200m's all? If this is the case, and he can keep the pace he's been at, he'll be giving suomi a good run for his money. As for tezz, imho he has next to no xp in slow skills, I can't see him being a long-term contender in that sense.

Tezz: 18m fish, 20m smith, 17m mining, 19m agility, 200m slayer (okay 1 skill), 26m farming/runecrafting.

and now SUOMI's turn;

SUOMI: 200m fish, 200m smith, 200m mining, 200m agility, 134m slayer, 54m farming, 32m runecraft.

Now tell me honestly that Tezz has lots of xp in slow skills.. Didn't think so.

The point being; as stated, 'IMHO (<--- important part, don't miss it) Tezz is very unlikely to give either Elias or SUOMI a "long-term, all 200m's, run for their money.'

Tezz: 18m fish, 20m smith, 17m mining, 19m agility, 200m slayer (okay 1 skill), 26m farming/runecrafting.

and now SUOMI's turn;

SUOMI: 200m fish, 200m smith, 200m mining, 200m agility, 134m slayer, 54m farming, 32m runecraft.

Now tell me honestly that Tezz has lots of xp in slow skills.. Didn't think so.

The point being; as stated, 'IMHO (<--- important part, don't miss it) Tezz is very unlikely to give either Elias or SUOMI a "long-term, all 200m's, run for their money.'

The difference is that Tezz has the gp to max out his buyables and Suomi doesn't :P

Also, since when are smithing and farming slow skills?

10xy5fk.png

Just want to say that my intention wasn't to flame or insult Telmo, I don't even know him at all. Maybe I shouldn't have posted anything about him. I really hate talking bad about other people, just makes me feel bad. I am pretty sure that he was nice to his friends, maybe he just didn't like me much because of donations or something.

And what langer said page earlier is very true and wisely said. Also he was the first person ever to get over 1B overall experience in a year, that's very impressive.

Too early to say imo if he quit or not, he just been gone one day. Maybe he will come back, who knows. I have had day break from rs sometimes or even longer and people have thought that I quit rs or died. Earlier when I posted that I was biking with my friends I got lots of people asking me if I am quitting or something and I found it quite funny because I have been biking for like last 15 years. I doubt I will ever quit rs completely unless Jagex does something terrible to this game or shuts it down. Or if world ends, it was supposed to end so many times already. So if you sometimes see that I haven't gained any exp in the last 24 hours or something, don't worry I probably didn't quit =P

I really hate fighting with people, imo it's just waste of time.

Waste of xp*

That too haha, waste of time/exp/energy haha =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

@ Brood Abyss

I agree that long term it may be far fetched, but like I said, in a couple months I expect the top 3 to be Elias, Tezz and Suomi and to have comparable XP.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Give meh 30b I'll do 1b xp Ina few months lol

On topic tezz is cool but hypotheticals aren't really needed anymore for long term calcs now that we have the time calc for long term predictions we know who is and isn't really competition for rank 1 longterm spots Suomi and Elias being main 2 ATM, again mostly depending on suomis $$ situation

aribiterspar3.png

@ S_U__O__M_I timlahaye was the first person to achiev 1B exp in a year i believe.

Really? I remember that Timlahaye was going very fast too before he quit but imo he didn't get over 1B exp in a year, I could be wrong. Forget about it then.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Hi, so I haven't posted here for months because it's usually the same story over and over again. However, I do have something to say on the Telmomarques quitting subject.

All of you who say that he didn't care about his rank are pretty ignorant because it's so obvious that he did care quite a bit. Every time Elias passed him he went on to train Herblore until he was out of money. He did this numerous times and would have done it if he had more cash but he said that if he continued to train herb he would be broke. Sockie or whatever your name is, you can't claim that what he told you is the TRUTH. No one is gonna admit that they care about losing rank 1 because like someone else pointed out it would make them look like a sore loser. Some people are full of lies, mate. Why did he quit? I'd like to believe he rage quit because Elias showed him that he really isn't "world ranking #1" as he still claims on his YT channel. Although, I don't rule out that part of the reason why he quit is because of real life or whatever. It did happen when he realized he can't keep up with Elias though, coincidence? Kind of hard to believe that it is. I'd also like to add that Telmo annoyed Suomi at dust devils like a year ago and killed every dustie that Suomi attacked. I'd like it if Suomi could confirm this because he did tell me :)

A huge congratulations to my very good friend Elias on getting rank 1 overall in XP. Also, an early gratz on first to 3B overall, dude :)

Did you just read my post at the top and copy it all lol, but im glad you agree.

Obviously and undeniably you were the only one with that opinion and everyone else copied it including me actually.

Makaveli_93.png

@ Brood Abyss

I agree that long term it may be far fetched, but like I said, in a couple months I expect the top 3 to be Elias, Tezz and Suomi and to have comparable XP.

Alright fair enough, if Tezz starts powering through buyables he might just be in the top 3. Still, I don't see jdela being knocked out of the top 3 in a few months..?

Obviously and undeniably you were the only one with that opinion and everyone else copied it including me actually.

No.. pretty much just you actually.

Masaca1.png

@ Brood Abyss

Alright fair enough, if Tezz starts powering through buyables he might just be in the top 3. Still, I don't see jdela being knocked out of the top 3 in a few months..?

If tezz got his game on with buyables, and he has plenty then he could over take jdela in under 2 months.

Masaca1.png

Do you actually think that I got that opinion from you rofl? I didn't even read your post and I can guarantee I have a better idea of what's going on in the top ranks than you L. Can't believe you could point out such a stupid thing as if you were the first and only person with that opinion.

Edit:

Your posts about Tezz show how little you know for example. Tezz is poor and stop talking about what could theoretically happen "if" he did have money.

Makaveli_93.png

tezz is cool but hypotheticals aren't really needed anymore for long term calcs now that we have the time calc for long term predictions we know who is and isn't really competition for rank 1 longterm spots Suomi and Elias being main 2 ATM, again mostly depending on suomis $$ situation

aribiterspar3.png

tezz is cool but hypotheticals aren't really needed anymore for long term calcs now that we have the time calc for long term predictions we know who is and isn't really competition for rank 1 longterm spots Suomi and Elias being main 2 ATM, again mostly depending on suomis $$ situation

I dunno.. I still think the whole race to all 200m's is in fact hypothetical. It's not fact that all of the top players will continue playing long enough to get there. No one knows what tomorrow holds. If we can't hypothesize on this thread, where can we?