200M in all Skills

Makilio

Yeah I blame a mix of langer stopping posting, suomi being undeniably first to 5b, all the top players who used to post disappearing and 200m's becoming easier/less impressive than they used to

Bbk.png

donate plz has quit

RIP LEGEND

Such a great shame. I was sure he would pass SUOMI and be the first to all 200Ms. He will be remembered, especially for his greatest accomplishment, being the very first person to 200M cooking, except for at least 451 others. He also achieved 13M in all skills, and came so tantalizingly close to reaching at least 50M in two skills. Alas, not quite. He will be missed.

Grate_Scot.png

donate plz has quit

RIP LEGEND

Such a great shame. I was sure he would pass SUOMI and be the first to all 200Ms. He will be remembered, especially for his greatest accomplishment, being the very first person to 200M cooking, except for at least 451 others. He also achieved 13M in all skills, and came so tantalizingly close to reaching at least 50M in two skills. Alas, not quite. He will be missed.

You realize the second place person in the race to 200m all skills is over TWO HUNDRED DAYS behind SUOMI?

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Wouldn't it be an easier question just to ask how much 200m all skills would cost, from just using SoF spins? Also an interesting factor would be, how long would it take to use them all :)

Isn't there a $200 dollar limit (or something like that) a day for buying SoF spins? This is a very limiting factor.

My very rough estimation (based on my own limited data on average xp/spin) is that buying spins for 200m in all skills would cost something in the region of $150k to $300k. If the $200 dollar limit is true, this means it would take 2-4 years to get 200m xp in all skills by using SoF solely.

Tooneb.pngToone.png

Wouldn't it be an easier question just to ask how much 200m all skills would cost, from just using SoF spins? Also an interesting factor would be, how long would it take to use them all :)

Isn't there a $200 dollar limit (or something like that) a day for buying SoF spins? This is a very limiting factor.

My very rough estimation (based on my own limited data on average xp/spin) is that buying spins for 200m in all skills would cost something in the region of $150k to $300k. If the $200 dollar limit is true, this means it would take 2-4 years to get 200m xp in all skills by using SoF solely.

Well ne could still get 99 all skills in around 1/10th of the amount of lamps: so you're looking at half a year to buy yourself 99 all.. That's quite fast.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Well ne could still get 99 all skills in around 1/10th of the amount of lamps: so you're looking at half a year to buy yourself 99 all.. That's quite fast.

Not true. You get significantly more xp as you level up (from lamps). You could probably do it close to 1/10th if you started at 90, but it takes a fair amount of time to reach those levels.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

What would be the fastest training method for someone that only wants Ranged XP? That person can't gain any Hp/Lp XP.

His ranged lvl is 80 and wants lvl 90. How many hours would that require? What XP/hr would he get? How much would it cost? What other options beside the fast method would he have, perhaps a cheaper one?

Thanks.

Yeah, the other events are more for free xp than for good xp rates (I like getting the farming xp from Resource Race), but that agil stuff is nutty awesome.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg