200M in all Skills

Makilio

yea they do lol

agreed lol, since the fishs are stackable i thiink most top player will use it

What you think the top players would do and what they actually do can be different. Just because it is the best method, does not mean you should assume it is the most common used. I can't quite speak for fishing, but take smithing for example. You may think that mine+super heat at lrc is a no brainer, yet other than suomi I don't believe any front page player has actively done it at lrc. Just about anyone with decent smith xp on front page has done artisans/addy/rune.

I also have seen vids/posts else where showing flyfishing and barbian to be close to 100k/hour fishing, and much more afk then c2. There is also fish flingers to consider. And if looking at the fastest fishing method, isn't fish flingers actually the best xp in game?

c2 is also very hard to get an average xp/hour on. Does the player wc and fish? does he/she burn the logs? (something like 700k/hour fm xp) does he/she pay someone to clear gds?

edit- thought I'd add, possibly the best wc/fish method would be to leech 200m dg and fish+wc during floors. Don't see many people doing this though.

• Like 1

Im closer than Travis D m8. Everyone when tracking me look up "Robb" now, as I've changed my name to that. I'm currently back to woodcut but also adding a bit of mining.

#yearoftherobb

NpxIK.png

Apparently post-eoc arctic pines are 400k-500k per hour which would beat the c2 exp rate if I remember correctly.

Can anyone confirm this in here?

Pretty sure they're like 60k xp\hr, actually..

Looking into it, it was a troll. However, it seems it's more around 90k exp/hr. I find it odd that even with speed dropping, the rates didn't really increase at all.

Apparently post-eoc arctic pines are 400k-500k per hour which would beat the c2 exp rate if I remember correctly.

Can anyone confirm this in here?

Pretty sure they're like 60k xp\hr, actually..

Looking into it, it was a troll. However, it seems it's more around 90k exp/hr. I find it odd that even with speed dropping, the rates didn't really increase at all.

With mouse keys you actually can do pretty fast dropping before.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Is there any reason he's not finishing Woodcutting? Effigies perhaps?

I bumped into him a little while back and he said he was planning to do Firemaking at Jadinkos so would be finishing off Woodcutting there.

Out of interest though, how long would it take Drumgun to get to 200m farming at this rate? He may be getting close in terms of other skills but he only has 22m farm xp.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Top 15 Most Experience Update (Thanksgiving Edition)

(November 18th to November 24th)

Quick Highlights

Highest 3 Gains in the Top 15 this week:

1.) Drumgun (38.7M)

2.) Jake (30.1M)

3.) Paulrat3 (22.0M)

Rank changes:

- Drumgun passes Jd and Elvis for rank 3 in overall experience. Congrats :)

- Paulrat3 passed inactive Telmomarques for rank 8. Congrats :)

- Still a close race for rank 12 between Number1 Boss and Robbie with under 3M still separating them.

Total experience gained by the top 15:

222.037M

Full Update

1.) S_U__O__M_I

Total Experience: 4,747 M

Experience Gained: 0

Currently Inactive

2.) Jake

Total Experience: 4,072 M

Experience Gained: 30.092 M

Jake passed 100M construction this week and ended the week just a bit over 120M construction experience, as well as continuing his daily tree runs. At his current pace he should snag 200M construction within three to four weeks and break the 4.1B overall experience mark.

3.) Drumgun

Total Experience: 3,678 M

Experience Gained: 38.712 M

Church of Drumgun rejoice, it has been a good Thanksgiving for the former king of 200Ms. Drumgun managed to shoot past both Jd and Elvis this week finishing off 200M construction for his 15th 200M skill and promptly starting on 200M firemaking. He has only 27M experience left in firemaking so it is possible we could see both 200M firemaking and woodcutting from Drumgun next week.

4.) Elvis

Total Experience: 3,673 M

Experience Gained: 6.542 M

Elvis finished up 200M smithing this week for his 12th 200M skill and then started woodcutting. Starting to see a pattern of his experience gains each week slowing down, which allowed Drumgun to fairly easily pass him this week and Jd could pass him next week.

5.) Jdelacroix

Total Experience: 3,661 M

Experience Gained: 8.218M

More slayer and runespan for Jd but also at a reduced rate from his normal levels (going to guess Thanksgiving lead to the slower rates of Elvis and Jd). Will have to wait and see how Jd adapts to the new combat system and slaying, but plenty possible it could help increase his slayer speed in the coming weeks and be able to pass Elvis.

6.) Elias

Total Experience: 3,606 M

Experience Gained: 19.040 M

Another impressive week of hunter for Elias and he managed to get 200M hunter for his 14th 200M this week and then headed to mine it appears. 200M hunter came late in the week so hard to see clearly what his next 200M is but seems like a good time to hammer out mining and smithing, both of which Elias has open.

7.) Almostlost

Total Experience: 2,974 M

Experience Gained: 7.573 M

Looks like Richard waited at Arctic Pines until the release of EoC and started slaying again this week. Another week of slower gains than normal for Richard but will be interesting next week to see how a full week of the new combat system will effect his slayer gains.

8.) Paulrat3

Total Experience: 2,874M

Experience Gained: 22.002 M

Paulrat passed Telmomarques for rank 8th this week with primarily training herblore and dungeoneering with a slight bit of slayer on the side as well. I'm unsure where he is headed goal wise as he may stay with herblore, slayer, or neither as Paul has shown to be a fairly diverse skiller, will have to wait and see :P

9.) Telmomarques

Total Experience: 2,871 M

Experience Gained: 0

Inactive

10.) Kingduffy

Total Experience: 2,847M

Experience Gained: 18.272M

Another fairly large week of experience gains for Kingduffy with another 9M prayer experience and then his usual mix of 300k-1M experience in about every other skill. The king is slowly inching towards a 100M base with 9 skills left and 4 of the skills within 20M experience of it.

11.) Dragonseance

Total Experience: 2,816M

Experience Gained: 13.112 M

Dragon continues to herblore, runespan, and do his daily book of char firemaking. Slight bit unfair to the rest of the top 15 that I talk to Dragon nearly daily, but here is his current plans:

gunnar.png

Figured be a bit more interesting hearing it directly from the horse's (dragon's?) mouth. He does make note that these are just his rough plans and updates can change them still.

12.) Number1 Boss

Total Experience: 2,742 M

Experience Gained: 20.603 M

Still plenty of competition for rank 12-15 right now with Number1 Boss still holding onto the top of it. He gained a 3M slayer experience this week along with the combat experience that goes along with it, as well as 2.6M woodcutting experience. Possibly gained from earlier in the week waiting for EoC.

13.) Robbie

Total Experience: 2,739 M

Experience Gained: 19.088 M

Robbie is still keeping the battle for rank 12 close with only 3M experience between him and rank 12 and only 1.6M experience different in their weekly gains. Robbie is continuing to primarily slay with impressive 3.8M slayer experience this week, making him about two weeks away from 200M slayer.

14.) Chilly (aka Nico Robin)

Total Experience: 2,715 M

Experience Gained: 6.506 M

Another overall slow week for experience for Chilly this week,but with almost 6M woodcutting experience she is keeping a pretty fast pace in a slow skill. Because they she focusing on a slower skill though the race for rank 12 is slowly slipping away. Be willing to bet with the time remaining to 200M calculator she is maintaining her ground there though.

15.) Pope712

Total Experience: 2,702 M

Experience Gained: 12.277M

Quickly gaining on Chilly for rank 14th in experience, Pope did a mix of nearly every skill this week. He primarily focused on slayer and dungeoneering this week, passing the 150M mark in dungeoneering and 165M mark in slayer. Will be interesting to see his experience gains next week with the new combat system for both of those skills and see if he can inch out Chilly for rank 14th next week.

Edits: Fixed weird sentences, placed Paulrt properly in rank 8th, and fixed misplace words.

Edited by Poppe
  • Like 1
siggy_zps7b2911b4.png