200M in all Skills

Makilio

Which Auras are worth buying? I have 96.5k loyalty points, jack of trades, reverence, vampyrism and would like to know the order of them from most useful (first to buy) to last of the ones worth buying. This question is in regards to using auras for 200m all skills and relates to what Dragonseance said on here a while back.

Prayer Zarfot's method nerfed.

sad why do they insist on removing methods that take effort and reward you for that effort with better rates, this is what the game needs not the methods jagex has been fond on releasing...

• Like 1
Nuggets.png

Drumgun has started farming, he was also at Lava Flow mine, not sure if he was getting the suit or doing it for experience, could 200m mining be his next skill after firemaking? He's also 2.7m exp off 200m woodcutting and closing in on 200m firemaking.

Also, Dragonseance is 450k off 200m herblore.

Swarlly.png

Hey guys, was banned for 3 days not sure why.

Could anyone tell me the slayer tasks one would do now with the update of EOC if they wish to be the most efficent? (kuradal)

• Like 1
NpxIK.png

Since a new page was created I'll repeat my question so it gets seen.

Could anyone tell me the slayer tasks one would do now with the update of EOC if they wish to be the most efficent? (kuradal)

Also, if you don't want to buy a zaryte bow what's next in line?

NpxIK.png

Since a new page was created I'll repeat my question so it gets seen.

Also, if you don't want to buy a zaryte bow what's next in line?

That's Number1 Boss' block list, he also tlaks about tasks etc. You should have a look at it.

That would be my idea of hell :o I can't stand talking to more than 4-5+ people via pm at once.

No wonder soumi doesn't want the fame attached to being number 1, if he gets mass pm spammed upon logging.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

I spot a name in his friends list... Someone who might conquer all:

Ambler3 for first person to 200m all =D [Obviously just kidding, but its like the only one I know on the list that is far away from it]

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.